• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish m/f

ticklishallova

Lisa woke up it was 8:00 a.m. it was a beautiful morning, Sunday to be exact. Lisa was about 5'6 115 pounds shes 22&shes a gorgeous fiery red head she is a bombshell with her near perfect body her tanned and glowing skin.

She worked in a little cafe as a waitress she had many regular customers because all the older men couldn't get enough of her and neither could her male coworkers. The womeneere jelouse seeing as how when Lisa walked into the room everyone stopped to look at the glowing beauty. She was very interested in a man she worked with named Blake and they went out last week and hit it off but she also workedwith a very jelouse man named Alex who would give almost anything to be with her but there was something about Alex that gave Lisa the heebie geebies.

So Lisa went to work that Sunday morning and when she walked in the door to the cute little French cafe she saw both Alex and Blake. She happily went to Blake and gave him a nice big flirtatious hug Alex sawthis out of the corner of his eye and glared in envy. But Alex could do nothing...yet. he knew how ticklish Lisa was because Blake always playfully tickled her..he was creating a master plan he was gunna have Lisa whether she liked it or not.

So after a hard days work Lisa just wanted to go home and relax she walked into her cozy one bedroom apartment went to her room to change her clothes she put on short sweat shorts and a tube top that showed off her midriff then she went into the bathroom to fix her hair she was looking in the mirror&she was extremely startled when she saw Alex behind her putting a washcloth soaked with chloroform to her mouth Lisa tried to fight but Alex was to strong she tried to scream for help but the washcloth muffled her scream making it pointless then Lisa slowly drifted off.

When Lisa came too she was tied to her bed spread eagle. With her having on shorts&a little tube top most of her sskin was exposed. Her mouth was duct tapped shut her arms raised way above her head and her ankles tied to the bedpost baring her toes&soles just dangling helpless like the rest of her body. Lisa had no idea what was about to happen to her.

Alex stood over her and said "I didn't want it to come to this but you've left me with no choice now I'm gunna ask you this once will you go out with me?"

Lisa rapidly shook her head no. Alex then said "okay your in for it"

He sat on Lisa's waist making her completlty immobile he dug his fingers into her armpits and tickled her for about 10 minutes her face was bright red and she could barely breath you see Lisa's not very tickalish on her feet her upperbody makes up for it.

Then after giving her about a minute break he started playing the piano on her ribs this sent her into hysterics and Alex knew this so he went at it for about an hour non stop by then Lisa had passed out from exhaustion.

She awoke untied and alone greatly relieved she sat up and saw a note saying

Dear Lisa,
I let you off easy this time. I WILL be back. If you say anything I will put the pictures I took of you while you were sleeping on the internet. This will be our secret ill see you soon my dear.

Laughs&giggles
Alex

To be continueed...
This is my first story tell me how you feell about it!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back