• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Surprise at the Club: The Final Chapter

Justlaugh

**My seemingly endless apologies for the delay in completing this trilogy. I will try to make it worth your patience... ***

Eddie stood outside the door, trying to collect his thoughts. Such a short time ago, he had nervously walked into this club for the first time. Now, he was about to meet the two sexiest women he had ever met.. and have the best time of his life as a tickler. As Kim's invited guest, it was also the second time he was getting to do all of this for free! In terms of luck, it wasn't quite the same as winning the lottery.. but it was a real close second.

He started to hear the girls talking and giggling inside the room. Hopefully, they were just getting to know each other, and had not started without him. Either way, it was time he got in there, so he opened the door and walked in.

Anne was sitting on a padded table, looking a little nervous, while Kim was standing by a stand full of different toys. She was holding a vibrator with a large circular head.. a smile came to her face as she looked at Eddie.

"You guys starting without me?" Eddie asked.

"No," Kim answered, " just showing Annie a few tools of the trade." Wow, Eddie thought to himself, she would have never let me call her Annie when we dated.

"I am actually a little surprised to see you here, 'Annie'." Eddie teased.

Anne glared back at him, "Well, YOU came back."

" And how exactly is that surprising?" Anne did not answer, just dropping her eyes to the floor instead.

Kim decided to change the mood a little.. "So... what do you say we get started?", she said, as she went to a lightswitch, lowered the lights and switched some soft, sexy music on.

Anne took a deep breath and nodded. Eddie was ready to go.. just dying to hear what Kim had in mind. Kim smiled and began explaining her plans for the evening.

"You two were so amazing on your own, and just going with the flow of the moment. I just HAD to see what you could become with a little help. Now, I am not saying that I am better than either of you.. but I have a bit more experience than you, and have seen quite a lot of really fun ideas come to life here.. things I have always wanted to try. Finally, the right couple of come along!" Eddie smiled wide at the compliment while Anne blushed more than she smiled.

"Now, Eddie," Kim continued, "you seem to be a dyed in the wool tickler." Eddie nodded. "While you, Annie, the jury is out as to whether you like to give as well as get." Anne looked up at Kim and shrugged her shoulders, explaining the she had never tickled anyone before, but was willing to try if necessary.

"No, no, Annie,"Kim reassured, "no one here has to do anything he or she does not want to. Besides, you are a spec-TAC-ular ticklee." Eddie again nodding in agreement.

"As for me.." Kim went on, "although I can be a decent tickler, (this time Anne nodded in agreement) in my heart I will always be a ticklee. After watching you two, well, I could not wait to feel Eddie's fingers on me." Kim winked at Eddie as she finished, and to his surprise, he felt himself blush.

Kim next described her idea for the evening. She and Anne would both be ticklees, indentically tied up, with Eddie tickling both of them at the same time. Different body parts in each round.. chosen by Eddie by opening envelopes with slips of paper inside that identified the next target. Loser of the round is whoever used their safeword first ("RED" to keep it simple). The winner got to choose the article of clothing the loser would have removed by Eddie. First one naked loses the game and would get gang-tickled by both Eddie and the winner for a full 10-minutes with no safewords.

Of course, Eddie was all for this idea. Anne said that it was okay.. but she had a few conditions. First, she got to pick the position. Second, the two of them had to wear the same amount of clothing at the start. And third, since Eddie already knew her weak spots, Kim had to tell Eddie all of hers.
Kim agreed to this, and whispered her most tickly areas into Eddie's ears.

Within a few moments, the girls were down to tanktops, shorts, bras, panties and socks. Anne instructed Eddie step by step as to how they should be tied up. Eddie found this incredibly sexy as they each kneeled on their own bench, had their wrists tied to the front legs of the bench, their ankles to the back legs. Eddie had fantasized about seeing Anne on all fours like this, and Kim, with her curvy ass and large breasts, was even better than I can describe.

As Eddie opened the first of nine envelopes, Kim commented that she hoped it would not start with their feet. Eddie looked at her knowingly, and grinned as he read the target spot out loud.

"We start with.. underarms." Both girls gasped slightly as Eddie took his spot in front of the two benches. He could reach both underarms of both girls, and since he knew how ticklish Anne's armpits were, he started by tickling both of Kim's at the same time.

"NO F-AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA-air!" Kim shrieked. In a second, though, he had a set of fingers torturing each girl. Quickly the room filled with laughter and shrieks as Eddie moved his hands randomly from armpit to armpit.. mining their soft skin for every bit of reaction he could.

Anne nearly hit her head on the bench as her hair flew up and down. Kim seemed frozen in position, her eyes tightly closed. Just as Eddie started wondering who would break first, Anne screamed the safeword out.

He stopped tickling to let the girls collect themselves. Nine rounds, five articles of clothing each. This was going to be fun, Eddie thought to himself. The only rule he did not like was that he would have to tickle through their clothing if the target spot was still covered. Kim took a deep breath, and announced that Anne would have to lose her socks.

Anne sighed, but knew the rules. Eddie slowly rolled her socks off of her, exposing her soft white soles held helplessly towards the ceiling. Eddie went to the envelopes, and read off the next target spot: legs

Anne did not understand why Kim let out a soft "damn", but Eddie knew. the backs and insides of Kim's legs were very ticklish, and Eddie had a plan as to how to tickle them. Anne was safe this round, for her legs only responded when her body was in full tickly-mode.

Eddie walked behind the girls and started exploring their legs for ticklishness. As expected, Anne squirmed and giggled slightly, but only when Eddie moved high on the insides of her thighs. Kim, on the other hand, was losing it with each touch, especially when Eddie goosed her front thigh muscles. It did not take long for Kim to use her safeword.

Eddie walked past Anne as he moved in front of them. He leaned forward and whispered something into Anne's ear. She reacted with a quick, "Really? well, okay." As Kim whined about no coaching from Eddie, Anne instructed Eddie to remove Kim's tanktop.

Kim's protests fell on deaf ears as Eddie pulled her tanktop over her head and down to her wrists. Kim's ribs and stomach were uncovered now, making her regret telling Eddie how ticklish she was there. "Time for the next target," Eddie said playfully, "and it is.. ribs".

Kim groaned as Anne felt relieved. A secondary place on Anne, and a primary place for Kim.. two rounds in a row. Eddie's tickling had Anne laughing a bit more than the last round, but her top helped block at least some of the touch. Kim was out of control again.. laughing and frozen.. her face becoming red even through her tan... squeals and laughter as Eddie worked on side then the other. She lasted longer, but again Kim called the safeword first again.

Without any coaching this time, Anne selected Kim's socks. Kim was fine with that, to Anne's frustration, for Kim loved having her feet tickled, especially when she is barefoot. Eddie got to test this theory, as the next envelope read: "Feet." Cool, Eddie thought. He was afraid that he would be restricted to just the bottoms of their feet.. and he knew how ticklish Anne was between her toes.

Both girls reacted so long and so hard to having their feet tickled... Kim because this was her favorite place to be tickled.. Anne because it was her weakest spot. When Anne finally managed to say the safeword, Eddie was in need of a rest himself, so he told the girls that they would get a five minute rest.

While everyone got their heart rates back to a normal level, Kim asked how everyone was enjoying this. Eddie was in Heaven, of course, but Anne was committed to winning this thing. Kim just giggled with a "we'll see about that" attitude.

The next target spot.. necks.. saw Kim lose her shorts. Eddie was nicely surprised to find a thong as Kim's underwear of choice. Anne lost the next round, as her ass was more ticklish through her shorts than Kim's butt cheeks were nude. Since Kim knew that no spot was listed twice, she had Eddie remove Anne's tanktop.

It turned into a good bit of strategy, as stomachs.. or as Kim wrote it, 'tummies' was the next tickle category. Kim's ample breasts almost bounced out of her bra a few times, but it was Anne would lost for the second time in a row. Gone was Anne's bra, with Kim's hopes that breasts were the next item up for tickling. For those trying to keep track, Anne was down to her pants and panties... Kim in thong and bra only. With only three rounds left, this was anyone's contest, but Eddie was the one winning by a large margin.

Anne was running the options around in her head. Breasts and/or nipples was sure to be there, and she felt she could outlast the much bustier Kim here.. and vagina was almost a definite, she only hoped that she was not down to her satin panties by then. But the third spot alluded her.. right up until Eddie called it out in a puzzled voice... "Back?"

Kim tried to strengthen her resolve, but when Eddie's hands tickled her around the shoulder blades, she became jelly. Anne got goosebumps, which also made her nipples hard, but she had no trouble with this spot. Kim used the safeword, and lost her bra as a result.

Eddie could only use her hands, as part of the rules, but he longed to use his talented tongue on the girls. He might even compromise to a raspberry or two. But his fingers were his only tools as the next envelope revealed.. in Kim-speak... privates.

Anne thought she had the game won, since she had two layers of clothing here, and Kim was down to just a thong. Eddie's touch drove her mad, though, and as she exploded in laughter and tried to avoid his touch, Kim was simply getting aroused. Eddie was having the time of his life, and wondered if Anne would quit before or after Kim came. It was virtually simultaneous, actually, as Kim exploded in orgasm.. almost drowning out Anne's safeword with her moans of pleasure.

Anne's shorts came down to her ankles as now everyone knew the last target... breasts. This was going to be close as Eddie knew Anne was sensitive there, and Kim told him that she was "orgasmically ticklish" there.

The way the girls were positioned, their breasts would be vulnerable even if they lied down completely on the bench. Eddie doubted that Anne was aware of this when she devised the position, but here they were.. and Eddie was anxious to start the final round. Just before he started, Kim complimented Anne, saying that she never thought the game would last this long.. or that Anne had a chance to win outright. Anne thanked her, wondering if-- like her-- Kim's nipples got more ticklish after sex.

She soon found out, as Eddie teased and tickled a nipple on each girl. Anne arched her back, but Kim was now thrashing... the touch tickled beyond her ability to stay motionless. Eddie had purposely not given Kim a chance to relax, deep inside wanting to see how Anne who fare as a tickler. This was the longest challenge of the whole game, Kim's large tits swaying in laughter, Anne's firm breasts were matched only by her rock-like nipples.

Both girls were exhausted by this point, and in a virtual deadheat, each called out the safeword, with Kim being ever-so-sooner than Anne.

"Damn!" Kim shouted out, "I have never lost at this before!"

Eddie untied Anne and gave her a soft hug, congratulating her on her win. Anne, catching her breath, thanked him and went to towel the sweat off of her body. Over her shoulder, she called out to Kim, "Nice game, but you lose your thong now."

Kim nodded and Eddie obliged by pulling her thong off. He untied her ankles, pulling her clothes off her ankles completely. Anne tossed a towel to Eddie, which he used to dry Kim off. Kim shrieked a little when Eddie got close to her still excited vagina.

So, what's next? Eddie asked. Kim explained, while Anne untied her wrists, that Anne and Eddie got to tickle her for 10 minutes straight now.. and Kim had to remain naked. Kim got to choose the position this time, though, and she opted for spread eagle, facing up.

As she got tied as desired, Kim announced the last rule of the game. "We did this in just under 30 minutes. So, if you guys can break me.. get me to use the safeword again.. then I get to reverse the roles.. and I get to help double team Anne for the remaining 20 minutes. If you do manage to break me.. you guys get free membership for life to the club.. AND, I am at your disposal as your personal tickle-toy forever. Deal?"

A deal too good to pass up, the other two felt. Anne asked if there were any other rules? Kim thought a second, and said there was one. Eddie still could only use his fingers. Anne could use anything BUT her fingers.

Eddie and Anne went to a corner to plan their attack. Once agreed, they went to work. Eddie worked Kim's belly and ribs while Anne wanted to start on Kim's feet and toes with her lips. Kim handled her footjob well, but was falling apart to Eddie's touch. Through trial and error, Anne and Eddie found that Kim handled every combination they tried, using a theory that a really ticklish spot could override a somewhat ticklish spot. The opposite seemed true on Kim. With time winding down, and Anne's body on the line, she offered an alternative.

Eddie poked and tickled Kim's iner hip joints, trying to maintain his focus as Anne attacked Kim's vagina and clit with her tickly tongue. Eddie was amazed at Anne's natural skill at this, and Kim's hips rose and bounced up and down as the combined touch drove her mad. Kim's face turned beet red, sweat covered her body, but no sound was coming out at all. As the time slipped away to less than a minute left, Anne picked up the pace, Eddie followed her lead.. and just as the timer buzzed, Kim's body exploded in orgasm, the loudest "OHHHHH GGGGGGGGGODDDDDDDD!" ever heard in this hemisphere erupted from Kim, and as the ticklers stopped, she collapsed in exhaustion.

A few seconds later, Kim giggled a little, and in a soft little voice said, "You didn't break me!" Anne responded that maybe not, but they bent her a little.

Eddie grinned at Anne's comment, then looked at her and said, "Well, it's your turn." Anne sighed and dropped her head, whispering that she knew. As Eddie untied Kim, Anne said that the same position was good for her too.

Anne was stripped of her panties by Kim, who then led Eddie to the same planning corner used earlier. Anne laid in wait, praying that she would last through the tickling. She gasped as she saw Kim go to the toys that she was introduced to just a few minutes earlier.

"No way!"Anne protested, "You did not say those things could be used!"

"Sssh, Annie" Kim responded, "what I said was you could anything but your fingers." Kim smiled as she turned a tiny liitle vibrator on just within Anne's range of vision. Anne looked pleadingly at Eddie, who shrugged his shoulders in a "what can I do, rules are rules" response.

Kim took the vibrator to base of Anne's toes while Eddie skated his fingertips all over Anne's belly. Her body tightened and rose up, and she quickly filled the room with her laughter. Kim used one tool after another on Anne.. brushes on the bottoms of her feet, a battery toothbrush on Anne's nipples, tickle-licking her underarms. Eddie moved around Kim like a dance partner, torturing Anne's armpits when Kim was at her feet... tickling her bikini line when Kim was hardening her nipples, goosing her kneecaps while Kim tasted her underarms. They were getting ready for their coup-de-gras, ans Anne was helpless to avoid it.

Kim took the large round tip of the vibrator Eddie saw her holding when he first came in, and started teasing Anne's vagina with it. Kim kneeled in between Anne's spread legs, and skillfully brought Anne closer to orgasm.

Eddie, meanwhile, began tickling Anne's feet, driving her mad as she could not choose between enjoyment or fear. The sight of her ex-girlfriend being pleasured by a hot woman like Kim, made Eddie's penis solidly hard. He could not help himself, sliding his erection into Kim doggie-style while she started tickle-licking Anne's clit. Kim moaned in pleasure at Eddie's entrance, and pulsed her hips back and forth.

Anne, Kim and Eddie were completely enwrapped in pleasure. Eddie's touch on Anne's feet even became exciting to Anne. As Kim's tongue stroked Anne's clit, and her hips rocked in a rhythm to Eddie's pulsing cock, she felt herself climbing again to climax.

The pace quickened, the moans replaced laughter, and inside of a few minutes, the three of them came all at once, exploding with more passion than the room they were in had ever witnessed. As they came back to reality, Eddie realized that there was still soft, sexy music playing.

Anne was untied, hugs and kisses given all around, and the three exhausted partners looked at each other.

Finally Kim spoke, "Forget that I won the second part. You guys have your free membership. "

"Are you still our tickle toy?" Eddie asked.

Kim responded with a smile and a wink. Anne promised to take her up on that.

Then Kim reminded Anne that she never had sex with Eddie here. Anne nodded and said she would take care of him later.. at her place.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back