• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Front and center (m/f, military)

avethibaltus

TMF Regular
Another attempt at a story, a favorite fantasy of mine.

Front and Center

"Get in here Sergeant" came the booming female voice from the Commander's Office.
Sergeant Solamore was startled from his daydreaming and it took him a few seconds to get back to reality.
"I said get in here Seargeant!" came the voice again.

He stood up and straightened his uniform before knocking on the door to the Commander's Office and thought back to the good old days when the military was run by real men and women were something that you chased on the weekends. Now with new Naval Infantry things were different and his life as the Commander's driver had taken a sharp turn for the worse after his male commander had been promoted to another position at Brigade. He had been putting up with 35 year old, 6 foot tall, red headed, fire breathing Major O'Realo, who demanded that her name be pronounce "O-Real-O", for two weeks and it was beginning to tell. This female version of Chesty Puller was driving him crazy, changing everything and screwing up the system he had worked so hard to get in place the last two years. Although he quickly saw that Tamara O'Realo, her real name, but affectionately already known as "O Crap O" or "Here she comes again O", was really a very competent officer and knew her stuff, it didn't make his life any easier that she was always on his case.

"Enter" came the response to his knock.

"Sergeant Solamore reporting as ordered, Sir."

"Shit Solamore, can't you get it through your thick head that I'm not a 'Sir'?"

He had fucked up again and knew what was coming.

"Drop and give me twenty."

He hit the floor a meter in front of her desk, assuming "the position" and started counting the push-ups. 20 push-ups wasn't really a problem for him so he quickly knocked them out counting out loud so that anyone within a 100 meter radius could hear. Thankfully the whole Battalion was at the Regimental parade grounds for a change of command ceremony so no one could tease him about having to drop for O-Crap-O - again.

On push-up 2 he realized that her desk was open at the front and that he had a clear view through to where her legs were.

Push-up 7 found him wondering why she wasn't wearing her combat camouflage uniform today, like she always did. He found "cams" to be the most un-sexy uniform item that a female soldier could wear and it looked particularly bad on O'Realo so he was pleasantly surprised to see her for the first time in her dress uniform. She looked a little more like a woman, he thought, but just a little.

On push-up 18 his attention was caught by movement under her desk and he saw that she was wearing the standard issue Naval Infantry blue dress skirt, having obviously intended to participant in the ceremony too.

On push-up 19 he noted that she was wearing black stockings but they looked to be a higher quality than the issue ones he had seen on other females in the unit. She still had on the standard issue high heels which did nothing to detract...

Push-up 20 ....from what he suddenly realized were some of the nicest legs he had seen in some time.

"Nice" he muttered to himself, then said loudly "20!" and stood up again.

"Do you always talk while doing push-ups Solamore?" O'Realo asked.

"No ma'am, it just slipped out..."

"Drop again and give me 40 this time, with no comments."

He dropped and started counting aloud.

He continued his observation of the attractive legs under the desk and by push-up 5 was commenting to himself that she was actually pretty attractive for an officer her age.

On push-up 11 he saw her slip her right stockinged foot out of the issue pump and rub the bottom of her foot on the top of the shoe. Her feet were perfect and the stockings with reinforced heel and toe only added to their allure.

Gawking the whole way through by push up 25 he had decided that not only was she a VERY attractive middle aged woman but she also had perfect feet, in contrast to her strong and abrasive nature. They were obviously well cared for.

Unfortunately thoughts of her feet and the very proximity of these stockinged wonders caused other problems to arise and by push-up 37 he was seriously concerned about having to stand up again in front of her desk.

Push-up 38 and 39 were spent trying to think about something else not as exciting but he couldn't keep his eyes away from this once in a lifetime sight.

Push-up 40 was never completed as he realized that to do so would force him to stand again, revealing more than he wanted to at this particular moment in time, so he played like he was too weak to finish and fell flat on his face.

"What the hell is wrong with you Solamore!? Can't you even do 40 push-ups!?" she yelled at him without ever moving from her seat. He was still watching her feet and saw her slip her foot back into her shoe.

"Answer me soldier!" she yelled in her best command voice, throwing her pen down on the desk at the same time. The pen bounced off the desk top, flew over the front edge of the desk, bounced on his head, and landed right between the Major's feet.

"Sorry Major O'Realo, the strength left my arms for a second."

"That's about the weakest excuse I've heard in a long time Solamore. Give me 50."

"Yes ma'am!" he said assuming the position again, thankful that he didn't have to stand up.

"But first, give me that damn pen...it's down there on the floor somewhere."

Somewhere in heaven there was definitely a God, he thought to himself.

"Yes ma'am, I think I see it."

He crawled forward like he had learned in infantry school, quickly and with purpose toward the pen and stopped when he was within striking distance of her stockinged feet.

"Do you have it yet, I don't have all day to wait on you!" she said in an irritated voice.

"Almost ma'am" he replied "can you just raise your left foot up a little please."

He was admiring the view of a lifetime when she unexpectedly put her foot right in front of his face, so close that he could smell the mild aroma of her perfumed feet mixed with the smell of the freshly polished issue pumps. It was truthfully more than he could take.

"Can you get it now" she asked impatiently.

"Yes, I have it" he said, grabbing her left foot at the ankle.

She responded by trying to jerk her foot away but he was too strong for her.

"Just what the hell do you think you are doing Sergeant?" she demanded "Let go of my foot!"

Without saying another word, he held on to her ankle tightly and removed her left shoe, revealing again one of the most beautifully perfect stockinged feet he had seen in quite some time. As she continued to try and pull away with all of her might, he put his face to her stocking foot and licked her arch.

?Ooooh Sergeeeeeant Soooooolamorrrrrrrrrre....hheeehehe....stop! That tiiiiiiiiiickles?

The whole experience was one to tell the grandkids about and the thought had never entered his mind that she might also be ticklish.

He licked her arch again and she jerked her foot involuntarily, laughing now.

"Noooo staaaaahp, I'm sooooo ticklisssssssssssssssssssh" she said, arching her foot.

Solamore had a good grip and shifted from licking her arch to licking her stockinged toes and felt the Major rapidly losing her composure. She was sliding down in the chair and looked liked a raggedy Ann doll, limp and laughing a mature, womanly laugh.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze, no tickleeessssssssssssssss .... hehheeeeeeehehehehe ... not theeeeeeeerreeeee, not the feeeeeeeeeeeet! OOOHhhhhhhh haha ahahahaahaahaha ahahahahah. No more tickles pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezeee..heeeehehehehehe"

He alternated between sucking and licking her toes then, enjoying every moment of the experience began stroking her heel with his free hand, which caused her to try to push away with the other foot.

Manuevering himself to get her shoed foot out of his shoulder, he wrapped his arm around both feet at the ankles and took off her right shoe.

"Noo tickles" she pleaded "noot the riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight foooooooooooot tooooooo... hehehehehhahaHAHAHAAAHA!!"

He tickled one stockinged foot heel to toe, toe to toe, toe to heel and back again while tonguing and licking the stockinged toes of the other foot as best he could. It was a dream come true!

She laughed and was barely able to stay seated as the events underneath her desk caused her to lose all semblance of military bearing.

"AHAHAHAHAhahahahhAHAHAAH.... SOOOOOOLLLLLLAAAMMMMMOOOOOORRRE! It tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickles..... no morrrrrrrrrrre tiiiiiiiiiiiiiickles AHhahahahahahHEHEHHEHEH"

For what seemed like forever but was actually not more than 5 minutes, he stroked and fingered, tongued and licked, caressed and manipulated her stockinged feet and toes, driving Major ORealo into a state of pending climax. No one had done this to her since she was in high school and no one had ever found out how sensitive she was to this sort of treatment. Despite her best efforts, pushing and pulling, squirming and flexing, there was nothing that she could do to escape the tickling.

The sound of ORealo's laughter was broken by the sound of a siren.

"Alert!" came the voice over the P.A. system. "All personnel full combat gear!"

Both Solamore and O'Realo slipped quickly back into their roles as professional soldiers.

This has always been one of my favorite stories, I can't believe there was only one reply. Fantastic!

I missed this story when it was first posted. Thanks for bumping it back up. :D

Glad you guys liked it ;) One of these days I'll get off my lazy arse and write a follow up to it (he says, 9 years after writing the original).

Glad you guys liked it ;) One of these days I'll get off my lazy arse and write a follow up to it (he says, 9 years after writing the original).

Yes, I think its a classic story! Well done. My other favs of yours are 'The Chair' and 'The Problem', sequels to those might be nice too:clap:

NICE STORY!

Some of these stories deserve to be bumped up.:happyfloa

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back