• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smallville tickling story part 1 - Allison Mack (m/f)

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
Inspiration struck, so I started writing a story about the two cuties from Smallville, Allison Mack and Kristin Kreuk. It's way long though, and not quite done, but I figured I'd post the first part (which contains most of the narrative build-up and the first half of tickling) while I finish the (considerably shorter) second part. Chloe gets it in this part, Lana gets it in the next.

Excerpt from the last issue of the Smallville High “Torch”:

Student Questioned In Disappearance of Girlfriend
By Chloe Sullivan

Police may have a new lead in tracking down missing Smallville High junior Kelly Palmer. The Sheriff’s office this week questioned senior Alan Dendrin, Palmer’s boyfriend in possible connection with her disappearance two weeks ago. Though a spokeseman for the Sheriff’s office would neither confirm nor deny that Dendrin was being considered a suspect . . .

Chloe was sitting in front of her computer, finishing her last story, getting ready to put the wraps on yet another late night working on the “Torch” – almost one a.m., by her watch – when she suddenly and abruptly lost all feeling in her limbs.

The fear hit her like a bolt through her head when she felt herself lock up, unable to move an inch. Except for her head. Yes, she could still move her head. “What the hell??”

“Hello, Chloe,” she heard from over her shoulder, quiet but full of malice.

She looked up and saw Alan Dendrin standing over her. His hand was on her shoulder, though she didn’t feel it. “Alan!” she cried, startled. “Thank God someone’s here. I don’t know what happened, I think I’m paralyzed.”

Alan looked at her with a hint of a smile. “Really? That’s a shame.”

Chloe realized Alan would not be quite the help she needed.

“Alan . . .. what did you do to me?”

“The question, Chloe, is what did YOU do to ME?”

“What? What do you –“

“That bullshit article you ran last week! About me being a suspect in Kelly’s disappearance! What the hell was that all about?”

“Alan, I didn’t mean to –“

“You didn’t mean? You didn’t MEAN? It’s not true. I didn’t have anything to do with that. But everyone read that, and now everyone suspects me! Because of you.”

“Alan, what is going on? What the hell did you do to me?”

He snickered. “It’s a little trick I picked up.” He touched his index finger to Chloe’s cheek, and suddenly that spot on her face became freezing cold, as though touched with an ice cube. “Neat, huh? I think it has something to do with the meteor rocks I stumbled on a while ago.”

He touched his other index finger to her other cheek, and just as quickly that side of her face became burning hot. Chloe shrieked.

“I can make you feel whatever you like,” Alan explained, removing his fingers and returning her temperature to normal. “It’s like I can control your very nerve endings.”

Chloe was getting truly scared. She kept trying to move her arms and legs but they wouldn’t budge.

“Just think of the possibilities. I can tell you, Kelly was quite pleased when I showed her my new gift. At least until –“ he cut himself off abruptly.

“That’s great, Alan, really,” Chloe said, nervous. Of course, it had to be the meteor rocks. Ground zero for every whacked-out occurrence in Smallville in the last decade. She didn’t know what Alan wanted, but he was obviously not sane. And if he wasn’t a suspect in Kelly Palmer’s disappearance before, in Chloe’s mind he was all but a sure thing now.

“Listen, why don’t you un-paralyze me or whatever you did, and maybe we can get you some help, ok?”

“Oh, you’ll help me. You’ll give me exactly the help I need by printing a retraction in this week’s issue.”

A retraction? He had to be joking. “Alan, be reasonable, okay, I can’t do that. I didn’t print anything that wasn’t true. And I never said you were a suspect –“

“Bullshit!” he snapped. “That article practically stamps ‘guilty’ on my forehead, and I am not guilty! Whatever happened to Kelly, she probably had it coming.”

Had it coming? Not the talk of the wrongly accused. There was no way she could print a retraction. If Alan had done something to Kelly, Chloe knew she had an obligation to report it.

“So, you’re going to print a retraction, and I’m not going to have to attend to those nerve endings of yours, right?”

With that, he roughly grabbed her shoulders . . . but got no reaction.

She didn’t feel a thing.

“Alan, this is sick – please, just let me go so we can talk about this rationally?”

But he wasn’t listening. He was distracted by her apparent lack of pain. “What’s going on? Don’t you feel that?”

“Feel what?”

“It’s not working. . . .” Alan muttered.

Chloe breathed a sigh of relief. “There’s all kinds of nerve endings, Alan. Maybe your little circus trick doesn’t affect pain receptors.”

“Fuck,” he growled, spinning away from her, seething. “Fuck fuck!” Then in a flash, he was right in her face. “I’ll leave you like this! Print that retraction or you’ll be a paraplegic for the rest of your life!”

But a smile was rising to Chloe’s face as she felt the feeling slowly returning to her hands. With some effort, she was even able to wiggle her fingers. She pointed to her hand with her gaze, and said, “Guess again, Alan. Looks like it’s wearing off already.”

He slammed his hand down on hers, revisiting the paralysis. Chloe winced, but she wasn’t as afraid knowing it wasn’t permanent.

Alan grabbed a letter opener off her desk and brandished it. “Fine. There are more traditional ways of administering pain, you know.”

Jesus, he was crazy enough to do it, she could tell. “Alan, don’t be stupid. Anything happens to me, you know you’re gonna be blamed for it. You think that article makes you look guilty now? If I turn up injured or missing next, they’re gonna lock you away for sure.”

Chloe held her breath while waiting to see if he’d buy that.

Fortunately, he seemed to. He hesitated, lowered the opener and finally let it drop to the ground. Unfortunately, she was not out of the woods yet. His frustration was quickly replaced by inspiration.

“All right . . . . all right . . . I think I know how I can convince you.”

Alan grasped Chloe’s forearm, smiling insidiously. At first, she thought nothing was happening – his little power had conked out again.

Then she spit out a startled laugh. It felt like someone had goosed her sides.

“Oh, fuck,” she blurted amid a batch of gasping laughs.

The feeling wasn’t going away. It was crawling up her sides, making her quiver.

The bastard was going to tickle her insane.

“No!! ahahahahahaha! Oh, God!!!”

Alan let her go and the sensations stopped. “Now, do you want to reconsider that retraction?”

Chloe took a second to get her breath, then shot back a definitive, “Fuck you. You’re not gonna get away with this.”

“Have it your way,” he replied, and gripped her arm again. A ring of ticklish sensations engulfed her midsection, prodding every inch of her waist like some sort of evil tickling belt.

She gritted her teeth and tensed her muscles, desperately trying to fight off the tickling. If he could make it happen by the force of his will, then she could make it stop by the force of hers. The invisible tickling fingers crawled up her sides, stroking and poking each and every rib.

It was maddening. She couldn’t even squirm – not that it would have helped her avoid the tickling, but it would have allowed a little release. She was straining to keep the laughter in her throat. She wouldn’t give him the satisfaction. She doubted she could convince him she wasn’t ticklish – even frozen and silent, anyone could see how badly it was affecting her – but maybe she could fight it off long enough for him to give up.

She threw her head back an emitted a faint squeak, redoubling her efforts to force the laughter down into her gut. The tickling spread from her center like a water spill, creeping in between her arms and upper torso to tease her armpits, washing over her sensitive breast, pouring down her legs and fiendishly attacking the tops and bottoms of her feet.

A strain of laughter almost betrayed her, but she managed to suck it back into her lungs. She breathed heavily, in long, deep spurts, which helped fight it off.

But not for very long. Alan didn’t give up; he just intensified the wretched sensations teasing the tips of her nerve endings. Chloe put up a good fight for almost twenty minutes, but when the tickling around her underarms and breasts escalated she hold back any longer.

“Ghhhnnnnnnhaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!! Stahhhhp!!!” she burst. “God no morehahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Give up?” Alan taunted. “I can make it go away anytime, just give me what I want.”

“No ahahahahahaha ch-chance!!”

“Fine. I can do this all day – although I doubt you could say the same.”

He stepped up the tickling on her sides. It felt like a thousand tiny feathery probes were tweaking her waist and curling into her navel. Chloe whipped her head around in erratic circles, throwing spools of giggly laughter all over the room. Alan was right – she couldn’t last all day. She was far too ticklish, and the fact that the sensations were emanting from inside her skin seemed to make it worse.

Just when she felt ready to cave, he brought the tickling to a stop. She sucked in huge gasps of air, tried to move her arms but still found them frozen. After a moment, Alan asked her again about the retraction.

She wasn’t sure how, but Chloe summoned the strength to tell him what she wanted to tell him, what she had to tell him: “No . . . fucking way.”

Alan fumed. “I should have known you’d be stubborn about it. I sort of like that about you, Chloe, really.” He started backing away, towards the door. “It might take hours to break you, at this rate. Fortunately, I have a back-up to save us that time.”

He disappeared into the hallway and returned a moment later, carrying what looked in the low-lit room like another person.

“You may be able to hold out against your own suffering, but let’s see how long you hold out while you have to watch one of your friends suffer.”

As he got close enough, Chloe could see that it was a person he had with him: Lana.

TO BE CONTINUED

Dear 5150,

Very nice job. I have been exploring story ideas for those two myself--an awesome pair.

Would you consider a plot twist where Alan must resort to actual tickling? Also--my usual request--please make Lana hold out and resist the sensations.

Fine writing, as always! Thanks!

dig dug

Great so far. Originally handled, and well done. Can't wait for the next bit.

Great story so far. I thought about starting one myself but yours is better, although I do like the actual tickling better too.

Now, if there's just a way to work in Clark's Mom...

That'd be perfect! I mean, GRRRRROOOWWWWLLLLL!!! Who can resist a sexy, busty, ticklish redhead?

part 2

when ru gonna do part 2? you gotta make lanna's most ticklish spot her feet. and can u stress foot tickling:devil:

Thanks for the feedback, even that of the non-verbal form (I'm not sure what a string of OOOOOOs mean, but I'll take it as a compliment ;))

I've been out of twon, but I'll get to part 2 as soon as I can.

Great!

Excellent work!! Can't wait for part 2!!

Wow....I can't believe you dregged this up on the very same day I began outlining a completely different story based on these characters. I'd never been fully satisfied with this one, which is why I'd put it on the backburner, and I'd often juggled some ideas for a plot with a little more meat on its bones - more in the vein of Season Two than Season One, for those who watch. I should begin work on it this week, and I'll post when I have a beginning.

In the meantime, I'd sorta appreciate it if we could bury this one gain :rolleyes:

A 5150 mainstream story! Always a cause for CELEBration!! Looking very much forward to it. (Hey ol' buddy, ol' pal, you remember what I like, right?...I'll be your best friend....)

dig dug dog
[email protected]

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back