• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Surprise at the Club, The Complete Story

Justlaugh

I thought since it took so long for me to complete this, that it might be a good idea to provide more of a "director's cut". So here, in its entirety, is the trilogy. I hope you enjoy.

Eddie had been really down since his girlfriend Anne broke up with him. Just as he began thinking that she was "the one", she destroyed him. Not only was she leaving, but she told him the reason was that she could not handle being tickled by him anymore. She hated it, and now, she hated him.

The only other person that knew of Eddie's fetish was his best friend since high school. As a birthday present, and to hopefully snap Eddie out of his funk, he got Eddie a generous gift card to an underground fetish club downtown. Anything was possible at this club, and it was known that a whole section of the place was dedicated to tickling.

Eddie was embarassed at first to accept it, saying he did not want to "pay for it". But after being assured that not everyone there was a prostitute, even the ticklees, Eddie decided to go.

Walking around "The Den", as it was called, was an eye-opening experience for Eddie. Finding the tickling area of the club took a few moments, but soon he was watching several ticklings going on in the open area, and a half dozen more couples enter into the private rooms.

A hostess approached Eddie and began explaining the lay of the land, so to speak. He explained that he was not sure where to start. The hostess suggested a room where a regular female ticklee (and not a pro), was all tied up, blindfolded, and waiting for as much tickling as she could get. No place was off limits, and she does not use safe words. His gift certificate would pay for 2 hours with this woman if he wanted. The hostess promised Eddie that he would not be disappointed by her looks, her body, or her reactions.

It took less time for Eddie to say yes than it did to type this sentence.

He was led into the room, and the door shut behind him. The girl was amazingly hot, a long-haired blonde with large breasts, curvy legs and hips, and a flat, taut stomach. She was kneeling with her ankles in stocks (her soles facing up) and her arms cuffed to opposite ends of a bar suspended from the ceiling. All she wore was a cherry red strapless bra and panties set, with matching thigh-high stockings. A thick black blindfold covered her eyes.

"Is someone there?"she asked.

Eddie stopped for a second. He thought about answering, but decided to be silent for now.

"Oh," she added, "we are doing a mystery tickler play, are we? Very good!"

Something in her voice struck Eddie just as something else caught his eye. A small flower tattoo on her right bum cheek, and that voice... oh my God!, Eddie thought to himself.. this is ANNE! Holy shit! What a little liar!!

"Well,"Anne asked teasingly,"are you just going to stand there?"

One thought filled Eddie's mind.. revenge. All of the emotional pain, the humiliation, the self-doubt she had mage him go through... oh, she was going to pay.. and not even know that it was him.

Eddie knew the best places to target on her.. he was going to get to all of them.. and with 2 hours to tickle her, he could take his time.

He walked around behind her, and looked over her helpless body. His fingertips started just below her elbows and tickled their way down the undersides of her arms into the hollows of her armpits. Anne shrieked and tried to pull away, laughing and twisting as his fingers made their way.

"OH MY GOD!!!"she screamed, "This tickles soo m-hahahahaha-uch!"

A moment later, Eddie began tickling Anne's stomach. He knew the sides of her waist were ticklish, but his main target was her belly button. He had only gotten to tickle it once.. Anne claiming that she was too ticklish there, forbidding him to ever tickle it again.

His fingers skated all over her belly and sides. She giggled at first, turning to laughter as he tickled her sides. She tried to make a sentence, but Eddie cut her off...

"Puh-lee-heeheehee-eze", she whined, "not my b-" Before she could say it, Eddie had the probing tip of a tickly finger poking Anne's navel. Her head shook back and forth, laughing too hard to make sound as his finger rolled around and in her bellybutton. She was pulling hard at her cuffs, and her legs bucked as much as they could, but she was helpless to stop.

He gave her a chance to catch her breath. As her panting slowed, Anne made a comment that Eddie was no expecting.

"That was amazing!"

Anne had given Eddie a green light. All of the forbidden places during their relationship were fair game. Tonight, he would finally give her the tickling he had always wanted to.. and that she deserved.

Let's see, Eddie thought, her feet were okay, but her toes were offlimits.. I wonder why...

A silent game of This Little Piggy, tickling each toe through her stockings, ensued. Between each toe made Anne screech, and her toes curled.. but Eddie was able to get to each toe. A full attack on the bottom of her foot happened during the "weeweewee" part.

Some fun experiments came next.. Eddie used both hands on each foot in turn, then tickled both feet at once. Anne seemed to be more affected by both feet at once. A quick tear of one stocking, and it became clear that Anne was more ticklish barefoot.

Anne could tolerate the bottoms and arches of her feet being licked, but when she lost it when Eddie sucked on her toes, especially her big toes. She thrashed harder and faster than when her navel was tickled, and her face became red as she laughed.

Eddie stood up and walked around to face Anne. Kneeling down, he started nibbling and tickle-licking Anne's belly, making her squeal in laughter. His fingertips landed on her ribcage, Eddie reminding himself that poking did not tickle her nearly as much as a very light touch. Anne giggled and squirmed, until Eddie added a second type of tickle.

Using just the tip of his tongue, Eddie painted around and inside Anne's bellybutton. He expected her to jerk around violently, but instead her body turned rigid.. her face frozen in laughter.. but no sound came out. Finally, she shook her head back and forth slightly, so he gave her a second breather.

"Oh my God, you are killing me!" she finally said. Quietly, Eddie reached around and unhooked her bra. A faint no was uttered by Anne, but it was just a token word. Her nipples were hard and large. Her body wanted to be touched by this unknown tickler.

Eddie grabbed a pair of soft feathers from the table of toys provided by the club. He began teasing her nipples, revelling in her moans as he stroked them. He lightly tickled around her navel.. and although she smiled and giggled, it was not the reaction he wanted.

Then he saw a different option on the table. Switching a piece of ice for the feathers, Eddie used the ice to tickle Anne's navel once more. With an "oh!" and few OMG's, she twisted and squirmed as the ice slid over her stomach. The feeling was intense, if not very tickly.

Eddie then used his lips on Anne's nipple, suckling each as he had done to her toes earlier. He started to slide her panties down, but his cold hands made her hips push into his by reflex.

"Well, well," she said, feeling the bulge in his pants, "look like you are having a good time too!"

With that, Eddie pulled Anne's panties down to her knees. The stocks gave just enough spread to Anne's legs so that every part of her was open to tickle. Eddie had never gotten the chance to provide Anne with oral sex.. she said it tickled to much and was a distraction. Tonight, he would find out the truth. But first, there was something he just had to do.

He stood back for a second, looking at Anne is all of her helpless nakedness. She was the sexiest and most beautiful woman he had ever met, even if she was a lying bitch. It was the memory of the past few months that kept him from getting overly sentimental, and motivated him to his next tickling of her.

Eddie knew that the backs of Anne's legs were ticklish. So were her sides, underarms, neck... and we have all seen how ticklish her belly is. So, he started tickling up the backs of her legs, then each hand took a side, and tickled a path over her hips, up her sides, all over her outstretched underarms, finishing at her neck. Anne was screaming in laugh, begging and pleading, offering anything in return... but things were just getting interesting.

Anne was about 5'7". Eddie about 6'2". His arms were plenty long enough to have one hand at one side of her neck, the other down at the back of her leg on the other side. As one hand tickled down her, the other tickled up. The generally got to her waistline about the same time. Up and down he tickled. Anne was laughing louder than she had all night, and was twisting and turning at the touches. But as she attempted to move from one tickly touch, it simply brought her closer to the other tickling.

A minute or so into this, Eddie thought he might have crossed over to being cruel. It was then that he noticed that Anne was getting really turned on by all of this.. she was actually getting wet.

A few months ago, this would have amazingly cool, but that was then. Now, it actually ticked Eddie off a little that she was not feeling any punishment here. Then, he added one last little touch...

As his hands patrolled up and down Anne's body, Eddie's tongue returned to her navel. This was what was missing, as Anne's body froze again.. just little squeaks of noise snuck out during her silent laugher. Eddie counted to 30 in his head, then stopped so she would not pass out.

As Anne recuperated, Eddie found some pillows in the corner. He placed some between Anne's legs and proceeded to lie down on them, his feet sticking out behind her. Anne cooed a little, thinking that things were about to get hotter. She was right.

FIrst Eddie had always wanted to see if Anne really was ticklish on her privates. So, he ever so lightly tickled her inner thighs, getting a nice giggling, then traced around the edges of her vagina. She twitched at this touch, but moaned more than giggled.

When Eddie tickled her lower belly and along her bikini line, all Anne did was ask him not to tease. Getting a little disappointed, Eddie tried tickling Anne's bum hole, getting a real strong reaction.. a squeal and an "oh no, not there!"
Having heard that too much in the past, Eddie spent a few seconds tickling all over Anne's bum and teasing around her vagina. Yes, she was ticklish there.. but she seemed to be enjoying it too.

Eddie stopped and took a deep breath. If she is going to enjoy this, he thought to himself, and I cannot find a way to make this a punishment, then Hell.. I am going to enjoy myself as well. (Eddie always thinks in run-on sentences.)

As Eddie began giving Anne oral sex, his long arms reached out to find her ankles. As his tongue flickered over Anne's vagina and clit, his fingertips began tickling Anne's soles. Moaning at first, she screached out in laughter, alternating between the two as she was being teased and tickled.

It did not take long for Eddie to find the touch and speed to bring Anne's orgasm close. As she built to climax, Eddie's fingers moved to Anne's toes. For the first time that night, he had gotten a combination that was maddening to her. Moaning and begging, twisting and squirming, Anne's movements simply made Eddie's tongue tease her that much more. Screaming in laughter and pleasure, Anne made the room echo as she exploded in orgasm.

Eddie decided to let Anne get her breath again, but stayed in position. A tease was in order, something she was good at when they were together. Every few seconds, he would teasingly flicker the tip of his tongue on her clit. In between, he would tickle a toe or the bottom of one of her barefeet.
Gasps and "st-haha-op!" would come from Anne. She had become his plaything now, a puppet that he controlled. She liked that.

A minute or so later, there was a knock on the door. Eddie got up to answer it. The hostess was there, asking if everything was alright. (Anne's orgasm was heard even out in the public area.) Eddie nodded and motioned to his wrist as if he had a watch on it.

"Oh," the hostess said, "You still have an hour or so left." From behind Eddie they heard Anne softly say, "Oh my God, you cannot be serious."

"Are you having fun, Sir?" the hostess asked. Eddie smiled and nodded. The hostess smiled back. "Well, if there is anything you need, just press the red button on the wall over there, and I will be right there for you." With that, she smiled again, and shut the door.
Eddie looked Anne's sweaty body over as he returned from the doorway. She looked a little spent as her wrists hung limply from their restraints. Figuring that her arms were tired from hanging, and worried that her feet may fall asleep in their current position, she decided to reposition her.

He freed her ankles, which Anne thanked him for. He then unhooked the bar to which she her wrists were attached, leaving them secured on the bar. Eddie did not want her to know who he was just yet. He helped Anne stand up, and walked her blindfolded to a cushioned seat. As she sat, he lifted her ankles onto the lower stocks. With a small *click* her ankles were contained.

Anne let out a whispered "oh no..."as she heard the lock engage.

Eddie then brought the wrist bar over to the top of the stocks, and used a small cable to fasten it in place. (Eddie had never used toe ties before, but fortunately for him, the cable would be strong enough to hold her.)

In a small, slightly whiny voice, Anne asked, "Can't I at least know who you are?". Eddie place his index finger on her lips to hush her. She would know in time, but not yet.

Although Anne had had an orgasm, Eddie had not yet. He was still interested in seeing how far he could take Anne.. ready to test which parts of her were still ticklish.. and even if some places were even more ticklish now.

He decided to start on her feet. His fingertips landed on her soles, both feet at once. Anne's legs straightened out, her toes pointed out, and laughter filled the room. She seemed frozen in position, so Eddie took full advantage and tickled all over her feet. Her arches, soles, toes, the tops and sides of her feet... not a spot was overlooked.

Anne's ace turned red, laughing long and hard as the tickling continued. Once or twice, her lips formed the word "no", but she could not say it thru the laughter. After a good long exploration of her feet, Eddie stopped to let her catch her breath.

"Oh my God!" Anne finally exclaimed, "that was too much! I have never had my feet tickled like that before."

Eddie smiled to himself, and plotted his next move. Anne was still naked, so he stood behind her, reachd around and began teasing and tickling her nipples. Anne shrieked at the first touch, trying to get him to stop by telling him that her nipples get too sensitive after she cums. Wow, Eddie thought to himself, that is a really stupid thing to tell a tickler when you are helpless.

The next 5 minutes were spent making Anne shriek and screech as he teased and tickle her rock hard nipples. He used his fingertips, a feather, the lightest touch he could manage on a tiny little vibrator. Anne was giggling, squirming, even bouncing up an down a little. She was getting excited again.. and not knowing who the identity of her tickler was driving her crazy.

Eddie realized that Anne was starting to build up again... so he lowered his fingertips to tickle all around Anne's bikini area. He tickle-traced around her vagina as she squirmed, moaned, and tried to direct his fingers with her hips. Eddie was not ready to oblige her just yet, preferring to tickle her waistline and inner hips.. getting just close enough to her clit to tease, but not touch.

Anne was alternating between laughter and moaning, offering pleas for him to help her finish again... offering a deal that he could tickle her anywhere he wanted afterwards. Eddie smiled at that thought. He already could tickle her wherever he wanted.. so why make her cum just yet?

He stepped back and oiled up his hands. As Anne laid against the stocks, he surprised her with a light scratchy tickling up and down her back. Anne had never been tickled there before, but it was really affecting her. She squirmed and giggled, and did her best to move away from the touch. Her laughter became loud and hard as he worked up and down her sides. She reached a whole new level of volume when his slippery fingers poked and tickled her underarms.

There was a second knock on the door, which Eddie went over to answer. For Anne, the timing was perfect, for she was about to hyperventilate. The same hostess was there again, with an awkward look on her face.

"Guys, I realize you are having fun, but others are complaining a little. Should I soundproof the room for you?" Anne quickly said no, but this was Eddie's show, and he nodded yes. The hostess gave a quick command on the radio and was about to leave, when Eddie grabbed her wrist. He whispered in her ear that he wanted her to stay.. he had an idea for the last 30 minutes of time he had left. The hostess looked around a little, smiled sexily, and ordered into the radio to hold her calls for a while.

She closed the door, and undid the ponytail in her hair. She slid out of her heels and unbuttoned a few buttons on her blouse. Eddie whispered into her ear what he had in mind, and the hostess looked at him and smiled big.

By now, Anne was wondering, actually mildly frightened, but the long pause. "What is going on? Are we finished already?" Kim, the hostess, knelt beside Anne's helpless feet, and gave a little tickle up one sole with her freshly manicured nails.

Anne let out a scream and yelled out that this wasn't fair... she couldn't stand being tickled by a woman! Eddie gave Kim a small nod, and she let Anne's feet have it. The sensation of the nails on her feet drove Anne crazy.. all of sexual excitement was lost to the torturous tickling. Begging Kim to stop over and over didn't work. In fact, it urged Eddie to combine his tickling of her underarms with the feet tickling.

Anne was twisting hard.. her face turned red and sweat freely ran down. She was no longer making any noise, but she did her best to struggle against it. After a minute or so, Eddie and Kim stopped. Anne was gasping for breath.

"This isn't right!" Anne shouted, "Two on one is not fair!"

Kim walked around to where Eddie stood. She saw his erection and rubbed her hand along it. Eddie looked at her, and whispered a "not yet" to her. He then whispered what he wanted next.

Eddie took a stool over to Anne's feet. Kim stood behind Anne, and untied her blindfold. Anne's response of "Finally!" was followed by "Oh my God! This has been YOU all this time?!" Eddie smiled and nodded. At the nod, Kim's fingers ran over Anne's breasts and stomach, softly tickling her all over. Anne looked at Eddie with pleading eyes to make her stop, although the touch was making her giggle and tingle a little.

Eddie spoke for the first time.

"This is for lying to me all those times. For all I know, you also lied to me about being touched by another woman. So, I figure, let Kim tickle you, tease you, and see how close she can get you to cum."

Anne looked nervous. She really had not ever wanted another woman to touch her. She was helpless to stop it now, and was afraid of what was coming next. Kim didn't waste time letting her know.

Anne's neck was nibbled and her ears played with by Kim's tongue as fingertips teased and coaxed her nipples to full hardness. Kim was very adept at tickling, moving her fingertips just right, knowing when to move a little lower.

By the time Kim was tickling Anne's lower belly and navel, Anne was in full laughter. The kisses on her neck were driving her mad, causing goosebumps, as Kim's delicate touch on her belly was making her laugh against her will. She tried pleading with Kim not to tickle her any lower, but she had no success. Kim let one soft fingertip stroke Anne's clit, which made Anne's body tense in response.

That was the moment Eddie was waiting for. As Kim teased Anne, Eddie began a tickle-licking and foot worshipping of Anne's soles and toes. Anne squealed at the touch, but more moaning than laughing was coming out of her at this point.

Kim was perfectly matching her tickles, using her free hand to keep Anne's nipple at their hardest, teasing her clit with the teasingest of strokes, adding tickle-kisses to her neck at just the right moment. Anne was quickly getting close to orgasm. Eddie was helping more than he realized, his toe sucking was making Anne very hot.

Kim and Eddie worked together as if they had been partners for years. Anne's body welled up, her face expressing all of the passion she was going through. Suddenly, Anne exploded in orgasm, screaming even louder than earlier. Kim and Eddie tickled her all the way through it, extending it for almost a minute of climax. Finally, they let her catch her breath.

Kim unhooked all of Anne's bindings, and Anne slumped breathlessly into her seat. While Anne collected herself, Kim walked over to Eddie and knelt beside him. Without a word, she unzipped his pants and gave him the best blowjob he had ever had. Her mouth was amazing, and he was already so excited, that he came within minutes.

Kim looked up and smiled. "So,"she said, ÿou two know each other?"

Anne nodded and Eddie said they did. He explained that he had never been able to tickle Anne before, even while they dated. Kim looked at Anne with a joking tsk-tsk look on her face. Kim asked Anne if she had enjoyed tonight. Anne begrudgingly said that she had. Kim looked pleased.

"Good!" Kim said. "Because I would like you two to come back tomorrow night, as my guest." Anne and Eddie looked at each other, then at Kim. They agreed.

"Great"! But only one little difference, okay?" Kim asked. "Tomorrow night, I want to be tickled too."

They all smiled and worked out the time they would meet.
*************************************Eddie stood outside the door, trying to collect his thoughts. Such a short time ago, he had nervously walked into this club for the first time. Now, he was about to meet the two sexiest women he had ever met.. and have the best time of his life as a tickler. As Kim's invited guest, it was also the second time he was getting to do all of this for free! In terms of luck, it wasn't quite the same as winning the lottery.. but it was a real close second.

He started to hear the girls talking and giggling inside the room. Hopefully, they were just getting to know each other, and had not started without him. Either way, it was time he got in there, so he opened the door and walked in.

Anne was sitting on a padded table, looking a little nervous, while Kim was standing by a stand full of different toys. She was holding a vibrator with a large circular head.. a smile came to her face as she looked at Eddie.

"You guys starting without me?" Eddie asked.

"No," Kim answered, " just showing Annie a few tools of the trade." Wow, Eddie thought to himself, she would have never let me call her Annie when we dated.

"I am actually a little surprised to see you here, 'Annie'." Eddie teased.

Anne glared back at him, "Well, YOU came back."

" And how exactly is that surprising?" Anne did not answer, just dropping her eyes to the floor instead.

Kim decided to change the mood a little.. "So... what do you say we get started?", she said, as she went to a lightswitch, lowered the lights and switched some soft, sexy music on.

Anne took a deep breath and nodded. Eddie was ready to go.. just dying to hear what Kim had in mind. Kim smiled and began explaining her plans for the evening.

"You two were so amazing on your own, and just going with the flow of the moment. I just HAD to see what you could become with a little help. Now, I am not saying that I am better than either of you.. but I have a bit more experience than you, and have seen quite a lot of really fun ideas come to life here.. things I have always wanted to try. Finally, the right couple of come along!" Eddie smiled wide at the compliment while Anne blushed more than she smiled.

"Now, Eddie," Kim continued, "you seem to be a dyed in the wool tickler." Eddie nodded. "While you, Annie, the jury is out as to whether you like to give as well as get." Anne looked up at Kim and shrugged her shoulders, explaining the she had never tickled anyone before, but was willing to try if necessary.

"No, no, Annie,"Kim reassured, "no one here has to do anything he or she does not want to. Besides, you are a spec-TAC-ular ticklee." Eddie again nodding in agreement.

"As for me.." Kim went on, "although I can be a decent tickler, (this time Anne nodded in agreement) in my heart I will always be a ticklee. After watching you two, well, I could not wait to feel Eddie's fingers on me." Kim winked at Eddie as she finished, and to his surprise, he felt himself blush.

Kim next described her idea for the evening. She and Anne would both be ticklees, indentically tied up, with Eddie tickling both of them at the same time. Different body parts in each round.. chosen by Eddie by opening envelopes with slips of paper inside that identified the next target. Loser of the round is whoever used their safeword first ("RED" to keep it simple). The winner got to choose the article of clothing the loser would have removed by Eddie. First one naked loses the game and would get gang-tickled by both Eddie and the winner for a full 10-minutes with no safewords.

Of course, Eddie was all for this idea. Anne said that it was okay.. but she had a few conditions. First, she got to pick the position. Second, the two of them had to wear the same amount of clothing at the start. And third, since Eddie already knew her weak spots, Kim had to tell Eddie all of hers.
Kim agreed to this, and whispered her most tickly areas into Eddie's ears.

Within a few moments, the girls were down to tanktops, shorts, bras, panties and socks. Anne instructed Eddie step by step as to how they should be tied up. Eddie found this incredibly sexy as they each kneeled on their own bench, had their wrists tied to the front legs of the bench, their ankles to the back legs. Eddie had fantasized about seeing Anne on all fours like this, and Kim, with her curvy ass and large breasts, was even better than I can describe.

As Eddie opened the first of nine envelopes, Kim commented that she hoped it would not start with their feet. Eddie looked at her knowingly, and grinned as he read the target spot out loud.

"We start with.. underarms." Both girls gasped slightly as Eddie took his spot in front of the two benches. He could reach both underarms of both girls, and since he knew how ticklish Anne's armpits were, he started by tickling both of Kim's at the same time.

"NO F-AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA-air!" Kim shrieked. In a second, though, he had a set of fingers torturing each girl. Quickly the room filled with laughter and shrieks as Eddie moved his hands randomly from armpit to armpit.. mining their soft skin for every bit of reaction he could.

Anne nearly hit her head on the bench as her hair flew up and down. Kim seemed frozen in position, her eyes tightly closed. Just as Eddie started wondering who would break first, Anne screamed the safeword out.

He stopped tickling to let the girls collect themselves. Nine rounds, five articles of clothing each. This was going to be fun, Eddie thought to himself. The only rule he did not like was that he would have to tickle through their clothing if the target spot was still covered. Kim took a deep breath, and announced that Anne would have to lose her socks.

Anne sighed, but knew the rules. Eddie slowly rolled her socks off of her, exposing her soft white soles held helplessly towards the ceiling. Eddie went to the envelopes, and read off the next target spot: legs

Anne did not understand why Kim let out a soft "damn", but Eddie knew. the backs and insides of Kim's legs were very ticklish, and Eddie had a plan as to how to tickle them. Anne was safe this round, for her legs only responded when her body was in full tickly-mode.

Eddie walked behind the girls and started exploring their legs for ticklishness. As expected, Anne squirmed and giggled slightly, but only when Eddie moved high on the insides of her thighs. Kim, on the other hand, was losing it with each touch, especially when Eddie goosed her front thigh muscles. It did not take long for Kim to use her safeword.

Eddie walked past Anne as he moved in front of them. He leaned forward and whispered something into Anne's ear. She reacted with a quick, "Really? well, okay." As Kim whined about no coaching from Eddie, Anne instructed Eddie to remove Kim's tanktop.

Kim's protests fell on deaf ears as Eddie pulled her tanktop over her head and down to her wrists. Kim's ribs and stomach were uncovered now, making her regret telling Eddie how ticklish she was there. "Time for the next target," Eddie said playfully, "and it is.. ribs".

Kim groaned as Anne felt relieved. A secondary place on Anne, and a primary place for Kim.. two rounds in a row. Eddie's tickling had Anne laughing a bit more than the last round, but her top helped block at least some of the touch. Kim was out of control again.. laughing and frozen.. her face becoming red even through her tan... squeals and laughter as Eddie worked on side then the other. She lasted longer, but again Kim called the safeword first again.

Without any coaching this time, Anne selected Kim's socks. Kim was fine with that, to Anne's frustration, for Kim loved having her feet tickled, especially when she is barefoot. Eddie got to test this theory, as the next envelope read: "Feet." Cool, Eddie thought. He was afraid that he would be restricted to just the bottoms of their feet.. and he knew how ticklish Anne was between her toes.

Both girls reacted so long and so hard to having their feet tickled... Kim because this was her favorite place to be tickled.. Anne because it was her weakest spot. When Anne finally managed to say the safeword, Eddie was in need of a rest himself, so he told the girls that they would get a five minute rest.

While everyone got their heart rates back to a normal level, Kim asked how everyone was enjoying this. Eddie was in Heaven, of course, but Anne was committed to winning this thing. Kim just giggled with a "we'll see about that" attitude.

The next target spot.. necks.. saw Kim lose her shorts. Eddie was nicely surprised to find a thong as Kim's underwear of choice. Anne lost the next round, as her ass was more ticklish through her shorts than Kim's butt cheeks were nude. Since Kim knew that no spot was listed twice, she had Eddie remove Anne's tanktop.

It turned into a good bit of strategy, as stomachs.. or as Kim wrote it, 'tummies' was the next tickle category. Kim's ample breasts almost bounced out of her bra a few times, but it was Anne would lost for the second time in a row. Gone was Anne's bra, with Kim's hopes that breasts were the next item up for tickling. For those trying to keep track, Anne was down to her pants and panties... Kim in thong and bra only. With only three rounds left, this was anyone's contest, but Eddie was the one winning by a large margin.

Anne was running the options around in her head. Breasts and/or nipples was sure to be there, and she felt she could outlast the much bustier Kim here.. and vagina was almost a definite, she only hoped that she was not down to her satin panties by then. But the third spot alluded her.. right up until Eddie called it out in a puzzled voice... "Back?"

Kim tried to strengthen her resolve, but when Eddie's hands tickled her around the shoulder blades, she became jelly. Anne got goosebumps, which also made her nipples hard, but she had no trouble with this spot. Kim used the safeword, and lost her bra as a result.

Eddie could only use her hands, as part of the rules, but he longed to use his talented tongue on the girls. He might even compromise to a raspberry or two. But his fingers were his only tools as the next envelope revealed.. in Kim-speak... privates.

Anne thought she had the game won, since she had two layers of clothing here, and Kim was down to just a thong. Eddie's touch drove her mad, though, and as she exploded in laughter and tried to avoid his touch, Kim was simply getting aroused. Eddie was having the time of his life, and wondered if Anne would quit before or after Kim came. It was virtually simultaneous, actually, as Kim exploded in orgasm.. almost drowning out Anne's safeword with her moans of pleasure.

Anne's shorts came down to her ankles as now everyone knew the last target... breasts. This was going to be close as Eddie knew Anne was sensitive there, and Kim told him that she was "orgasmically ticklish" there.

The way the girls were positioned, their breasts would be vulnerable even if they lied down completely on the bench. Eddie doubted that Anne was aware of this when she devised the position, but here they were.. and Eddie was anxious to start the final round. Just before he started, Kim complimented Anne, saying that she never thought the game would last this long.. or that Anne had a chance to win outright. Anne thanked her, wondering if-- like her-- Kim's nipples got more ticklish after sex.

She soon found out, as Eddie teased and tickled a nipple on each girl. Anne arched her back, but Kim was now thrashing... the touch tickled beyond her ability to stay motionless. Eddie had purposely not given Kim a chance to relax, deep inside wanting to see how Anne who fare as a tickler. This was the longest challenge of the whole game, Kim's large tits swaying in laughter, Anne's firm breasts were matched only by her rock-like nipples.

Both girls were exhausted by this point, and in a virtual deadheat, each called out the safeword, with Kim being ever-so-sooner than Anne.

"Damn!" Kim shouted out, "I have never lost at this before!"

Eddie untied Anne and gave her a soft hug, congratulating her on her win. Anne, catching her breath, thanked him and went to towel the sweat off of her body. Over her shoulder, she called out to Kim, "Nice game, but you lose your thong now."

Kim nodded and Eddie obliged by pulling her thong off. He untied her ankles, pulling her clothes off her ankles completely. Anne tossed a towel to Eddie, which he used to dry Kim off. Kim shrieked a little when Eddie got close to her still excited vagina.

So, what's next? Eddie asked. Kim explained, while Anne untied her wrists, that Anne and Eddie got to tickle her for 10 minutes straight now.. and Kim had to remain naked. Kim got to choose the position this time, though, and she opted for spread eagle, facing up.

As she got tied as desired, Kim announced the last rule of the game. "We did this in just under 30 minutes. So, if you guys can break me.. get me to use the safeword again.. then I get to reverse the roles.. and I get to help double team Anne for the remaining 20 minutes. If you do manage to break me.. you guys get free membership for life to the club.. AND, I am at your disposal as your personal tickle-toy forever. Deal?"

A deal too good to pass up, the other two felt. Anne asked if there were any other rules? Kim thought a second, and said there was one. Eddie still could only use his fingers. Anne could use anything BUT her fingers.

Eddie and Anne went to a corner to plan their attack. Once agreed, they went to work. Eddie worked Kim's belly and ribs while Anne wanted to start on Kim's feet and toes with her lips. Kim handled her footjob well, but was falling apart to Eddie's touch. Through trial and error, Anne and Eddie found that Kim handled every combination they tried, using a theory that a really ticklish spot could override a somewhat ticklish spot. The opposite seemed true on Kim. With time winding down, and Anne's body on the line, she offered an alternative.

Eddie poked and tickled Kim's iner hip joints, trying to maintain his focus as Anne attacked Kim's vagina and clit with her tickly tongue. Eddie was amazed at Anne's natural skill at this, and Kim's hips rose and bounced up and down as the combined touch drove her mad. Kim's face turned beet red, sweat covered her body, but no sound was coming out at all. As the time slipped away to less than a minute left, Anne picked up the pace, Eddie followed her lead.. and just as the timer buzzed, Kim's body exploded in orgasm, the loudest "OHHHHH GGGGGGGGGODDDDDDDD!" ever heard in this hemisphere erupted from Kim, and as the ticklers stopped, she collapsed in exhaustion.

A few seconds later, Kim giggled a little, and in a soft little voice said, "You didn't break me!" Anne responded that maybe not, but they bent her a little.

Eddie grinned at Anne's comment, then looked at her and said, "Well, it's your turn." Anne sighed and dropped her head, whispering that she knew. As Eddie untied Kim, Anne said that the same position was good for her too.

Anne was stripped of her panties by Kim, who then led Eddie to the same planning corner used earlier. Anne laid in wait, praying that she would last through the tickling. She gasped as she saw Kim go to the toys that she was introduced to just a few minutes earlier.

"No way!"Anne protested, "You did not say those things could be used!"

"Sssh, Annie" Kim responded, "what I said was you could anything but your fingers." Kim smiled as she turned a tiny liitle vibrator on just within Anne's range of vision. Anne looked pleadingly at Eddie, who shrugged his shoulders in a "what can I do, rules are rules" response.

Kim took the vibrator to base of Anne's toes while Eddie skated his fingertips all over Anne's belly. Her body tightened and rose up, and she quickly filled the room with her laughter. Kim used one tool after another on Anne.. brushes on the bottoms of her feet, a battery toothbrush on Anne's nipples, tickle-licking her underarms. Eddie moved around Kim like a dance partner, torturing Anne's armpits when Kim was at her feet... tickling her bikini line when Kim was hardening her nipples, goosing her kneecaps while Kim tasted her underarms. They were getting ready for their coup-de-gras, ans Anne was helpless to avoid it.

Kim took the large round tip of the vibrator Eddie saw her holding when he first came in, and started teasing Anne's vagina with it. Kim kneeled in between Anne's spread legs, and skillfully brought Anne closer to orgasm.

Eddie, meanwhile, began tickling Anne's feet, driving her mad as she could not choose between enjoyment or fear. The sight of her ex-girlfriend being pleasured by a hot woman like Kim, made Eddie's penis solidly hard. He could not help himself, sliding his erection into Kim doggie-style while she started tickle-licking Anne's clit. Kim moaned in pleasure at Eddie's entrance, and pulsed her hips back and forth.

Anne, Kim and Eddie were completely enwrapped in pleasure. Eddie's touch on Anne's feet even became exciting to Anne. As Kim's tongue stroked Anne's clit, and her hips rocked in a rhythm to Eddie's pulsing cock, she felt herself climbing again to climax.

The pace quickened, the moans replaced laughter, and inside of a few minutes, the three of them came all at once, exploding with more passion than the room they were in had ever witnessed. As they came back to reality, Eddie realized that there was still soft, sexy music playing.

Anne was untied, hugs and kisses given all around, and the three exhausted partners looked at each other.

Finally Kim spoke, "Forget that I won the second part. You guys have your free membership. "

"Are you still our tickle toy?" Eddie asked.

Kim responded with a smile and a wink. Anne promised to take her up on that.

Then Kim reminded Anne that she never had sex with Eddie here. Anne nodded and said she would take care of him later.. at her place.

Thank you

Excellent. I'd read part of it a while ago and was very glad to find the entire story!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back