• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Daetalas Project

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
In the year 3011, people rush about in air vehicles, travel from place to place in blistering speeds and live in a world where violence is not tolerated. there are still places for people who feel the need to or have no self control over committing a crime. Those people are dealt wiht swiftly wiht a special kind of "reeducation program" so they can become a vital part of society again and leave their life of crime. Kt was wiht this in mind that Professor Haddi started the Daedalus Project.

Professor Haddi founded the Malstrom Institute several years ago. The Institute was created to study alternative "treatments" for violent behavior. His Institute has had May successes, wasn't really reaching it's primary goal, which was to put an end to violent behavior.

Dr. Haddi along with an project intern, Wilhelm Wendall came up with the Daetalas Project quite by accident. They had a criminal in one of the "treatment rooms". This criminal was twice the size of Dr. Haddi and had a mean glint in his eye.

He had murdered an innocent woman for some $20 dollars in her pocket. He was naked except for underware and strapped down on a padded table, yelling obcenities at Dr. Haddi and Wilhelm. Wilhelm walked around the edge of the table and saw the prisoner's large, bare feet. "I wonder...' Wendell thouight and ran his nails up the sole of the prisoner's bare feet.

The prisoner jumped and giggled. "Hey! Hey you..! Quit it! Leave my feet alone." Curious, Wendell looked at the prisoner and said, "Oh? Having a problem wiht having your feet touched?" The prisoner got a bit nervous and gulped. 'Yea.. I do have a problem. I don't like my feet touched because their ticklish.. very ticklish." "Really?" Wendell answered back. Then he looked at the prisoner and said, :Then you won't like if I did this>>>" and began tickling the prisoner';s feet till he began giggling and begging for him to stop.

Haddi looked on with both interest and fear as Wilhelm kept tickling the prisoner's feet till they were pink and the prisoner sweaty and exhausted from laughing and struggling. Wilhelm stopped just before the prisoner was ready to pass out. Wilhelm whispered to Haddi and then smiled.

"I think tickling might work better than a lashing. Tickling leaves no scars and instills fear in the prisoner's very soul... fear of being tickled!" De. Haddi smiled at Wilhelm's suggestion. He presented it to the Elders who liked the idea of a non-violent solution for society's most violent people.

De. Haddi and Wilhelm went to Chadwick Prison to start their experiment. They poured over the prisoner files and found two of the most violent and the most ticklish prisoners. One was male and the other female. Both had a very violent nature that even shock therapy couldn't tame.

Last edited:
Certainly a lot of views without nary a comment. It's pretty short, i know. Perhaps you are just testing the waters? Actually, for a post thats not a bad idea.

It would be interesting to see if you could expand on this story.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back