• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adrianne Curry On Howard Stern

TMF Regular
Adrianne Curry Tweeted

I'm going on @HowardStern this coming week, so listen in... :p

Less see if we can get her in the tickle chair its well know she is extremely ticklish on her ribs and knees
Adrianne-Curry-14.jpg

I'd love to see it, but Howard doesn't do the tickle chair anymore. His wife "neutered" him a few years ago. :mad:

Wouldn't hurt to try to flood Howard w messages saying we'd like to have Adrienne tickled. I mean, what do we have to lose? I don't really believe his wife ruled out tickling guests when women perform much more provocative acts on the show. Howard doesn't have to do the actual tickling himself.

What do you all think? Let's give it a try. Does anyone have Stern's email address or somewhere we can send requests?

I remember Adrienne was already in the tickle chair a few years ago. She actually wanted to get in the chair. Maybe she's one of us. And if I recall she said her feet were her most ticklish spot. Maybe she can talk Howard into it

Adrianne Curry was on the Stern show on Thursday and rode the Sybian. Adrianne seems like the type of girl who would be up for pretty much anything. She probably would have got in the tickle chair if she was asked to. But since Stern moved to Sirius, the Sybian is the "thing of choice" now. Can't say you can blame them though. Whether we like it or not, "we" as tickle fetishists are in the minority. Many more people would enjoy hearing a woman get off and have an orgasm than be strapped to a chair and tickled and made to laugh and scream. He's got to go with what sells. :shrug:

Adrianne Curry was on the Stern show on Thursday and rode the Sybian. Adrianne seems like the type of girl who would be up for pretty much anything. She probably would have got in the tickle chair if she was asked to. But since Stern moved to Sirius, the Sybian is the "thing of choice" now. Can't say you can blame them though. Whether we like it or not, "we" as tickle fetishists are in the minority. Many more people would enjoy hearing a woman get off and have an orgasm than be strapped to a chair and tickled and made to laugh and scream. He's got to go with what sells. :shrug:

most the time it comes down to who calls in and ask 1st if someone had called in who wanted her tickled i think it would have happened

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back