• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isle of Aphrodite part 8 F/f nonconcentual, adult "Skyrockets at Night"

i64ever

TMF Regular
Aphrodite's essence encircled the entire island. Removed from Daphne Clark's body, the goddess was much as she had been before the women had arrived, but the sexual escapades of the last day had increased her power tremendously. Her ability to strike down Brenda was evidence of that.

While she still might not be able to do much to unbelievers, blasphemers were altogether different. The ancient gods and goddesses had never tolerated such sacrilege. It had been so long since Aphrodite had been able to unleash a good curse! Now if only that blasted Beth Ramsey would follow Brenda's lead, the goddess could use her full powers against the awful woman, and true victory would be hers. But that was unlikely.

No, she would have to continue working through her lone follower to prevent Beth from ruining her plans. How boring! Luckily the others on the island were acting like proper playthings and more than supplying amply entertainment for the goddess.

Allison howled with laughter, beating her fists into the ground. Her long feet were being tormented, sharp nails dragged up and down her tender soles. And try as hard as she could, the blond cheerleader just couldn't pull them from the muscular vise that had them trapped.

“he eh eheh eheheh pllleeeaaasseee he eheh ehehe eheh pleeaasseee eh eheh eheheh meeerrrcccyyyy he ehehe nooooooo he ehe eheheh nooooo morreeee he ehehe ehehehehhehe noooooo moorrrreeee he eeheheh e ehehehh Suusssaannnnn he eheheheheheh PPPLLEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!”

The dream Susan had had earlier was driving her. It had implanted a desire in her that would not fade. She needed to dominate somebody, control them, force them to satisfy her body's need. After what Brenda had done to her, she knew it was the only thing that would quench her fire. After waking, Susan had had no doubt that one of her friends on the island would “volunteer” for the job. The only question had been which one.

Susan would had preferred Brenda. Allison would do just as well.

“Why the fuck not?” Susan taunted, “This is what you had planned for me, wasn't it? WASN'T IT?” When Allison didn't answer right away, Susan slipped her index finger underneath Allison's big toe, scratching up over the pad in a way that she had learned drove her friend wild.

“HE EHE EHEHE EHEH HEH YEEEEEEHE EHEH HEHEH YEEEHEHEHEHEEESSSS HE EH EHEH EHEH EHEH YEEESSSSHHE EHEHEHEHEH YEEESSSSSSSS I I I HE EHEHEHEHEHEHE EHEHEH WAAAASSSSSS AHA AHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!”

Allison barked out the answer, unable to resit be tickled there, feeling the truth dragged out of her mouth along with her laughter. How had this gone so wrong? She had stared at Susan's sweet, sleeping feet sticking out of the sleeping bag, calling her, taunting her! After she had gotten Beth out of the camp to chase after her wayward stepdaughter, Allison had been sure they were hers for the taking. They hadn't been

She had snuck up on the supposedly sleeping volleyball team captain, Allison's only thought how to subdue her prey before she woke. However, Susan had only been playing possum. With no warning, she had swept her leg under Allison, sending the cheerleader tumbling to the ground.

After that it had been over in a flash. Susan had been on top of Allison almost immediately. Stronger by more than a little, she'd had little trouble pinning her friend down. Soon, Susan had slapped some kind of leg lock on Allison's ankles, squeezing them between her calves, and nothing Allison could do could break it. On her belly, Allison's arms were useless. All she could do was pound the dirt beneath her.

“And this is pretty much what you did to poor Cheryl to, isn't it? Trapped her little feet and tormented them no matter how she begged you. So why should I stop?” Susan began to spiderwalk her fingers over Allison's pink soles, lightly wandering them up and down.

“ehe eheh ehe sheheeheheeheeheh shshshheeeee eheeh e ennnjoyyeeeeheheeedddd he ehehehehh enjoyyeeed he ehe ehehehe itttttt heehEHEHHEH!!!!!” Allison kept struggling, both to breath and to somehow break her legs free. While she managed to get some air into her lungs, Susan's calves might as well have been made from steel! No matter how hard she tried, Allison couldn't budge them!

“Well, maybe your going to fucking enjoy this too!” Susan smiled evilly, “Or at least you'll enjoy the things I make you do after I break you like the weak assed bitch you are!” She raked her nails swiftly up Allison's arch to punctuate the threat.

“HEHEHEHEH EH NAWWOOOO EH EHEH E EHEH!!!!!!” Allison cried. She wouldn't be the weak one, wouldn't be the submissive. Who knew what Susan would make her do, what punishments she would inflict? Allison remembered what she planned on doing to that nerd Cheryl before her stepmother intervened and there was no way she would put herself in that position.

“You know, I'm not surprised how sensitive your feet are,” Susan grinned, drawing letters on Allison's soles with her sharp nails, “On this island, being ticklish seems as natural as breathing. Its almost hard to remember when somebody could stroke your soles and you wouldn't turn into a fucking laugh bag!”

The sounds of Allison's high-pitched squeaks and squeals indicated her agreement. She had grown up with three older sisters, attended cheerleading camps and stayed overnight with the team. She couldn't count the number of times that the horseplay had turned into tickling. Back then it had been hard to get even a chuckle out of her. Now, it was like every wiggle of Susan's fingertips were sending waves of hysteria flooding through her body, sweet torment washing over her.

“HE EHE EHEHE EHEH NAWWWTTT HA AHA AHAHAH GIVIVIINNGGG HAHAHAHAH INNNN HA AHAHA AHAHAH!!!!! YOUHUHUHUHHUUH YOUUHUHUHUU CANN'TTTT HA AHA AHAH AHH HOLLDDDD HA AHA AH MEHEHE EHEHE EHEHHEH DOWWWWNN HA AHA AHAHAHAHAHAH FOREVERRERRRERRR AHAHAHAHAAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“You fucking think so?” Susan snorted. She began digging her fingertips underneath Allison's long toes, wiggling them into the tight spaces no matter how hard she tried to clench her toes.

“HA AHA AHA AH AHA AH SOOOMMEEONNEEEE HA AHAH AHAHAH AH SOMMEONNEE HA AHAH AH WILLLLLLLL AH AHAHAHAH COMMMEEEEEE NAWWWTTTT THHEREREERERERE AHA AHAHB AHAHAHAH NAWWWTTTG THEREREREREE NAWWOOO TOOEESSS AHAHAHA!!!!!”

“So princess, you think somebody's coming to save you? You know, the thing about you cheerleaders is your all so weak. You walk around school like your shit don't stink, stealing all the guys with your short skirts and perfect hair, pretending that you're really athletes instead of just beauty queens.” Susan vibrated her fingers, quivering them between toes, getting into the cracks Allison had tried to hard to protect.

Allison could only respond by laughing harder and harder. Tears were flowing down her cheeks and her blond hair was streaming everywhere. Her hands were balled up into little fists.

“You're not jocks! You're show ponies! You poodles at a dog show! Once I break you I should put you on a leash. Show off my pretty pet with a collar around her pretty neck. Is that what you want, my pretty pony?”

Allison's body heaved as Susan's words pierced her hysteria clouded mind. NO! She wasn't a pretty pony! So...so humiliating! She wanted to be in charge, she wanted to hold the leash! She remembered the feeling of pure power she had felt when torturing Cheryl, the control, the pure ecstasy! That was what she wanted! Not this, never this...

Finally the tickling stopped. It took a moment for Allison to realize that Susan's fingers weren't still wiggling on her precious toes. When she did, the blond cheerleader weakly raised her head, hoping to see Mrs. Ramsey with a repentant Brenda and Cheryl in tow. She hoped to see the fury of the older woman's dark eyes directed at Susan, see her tormentor filled with shame. But they were still alone.

“No, my pretty pony, you haven't been rescued,” Susan taunted, “Its just that you were about to pass out, and I didn't want you miss the fun! Besides, I want to torture more that just your piggies before I break you.”

Allison felt the pressure on her ankles ease them vanish all together. Realizing she was free, Allison pushed herself up on all fours and tried to crawl away from her tormentor. She had moved maybe a yard before she felt Susan's foot on the small of her back push her down again.

“No, no, we aren't fucking done yet!” Susan sat on Allison's back just behind her bottom facing her legs. Now it was the volleyball captain's weight that pinned Allison to the ground.

Allison struggled for freedom once more. She tried to push herself up, using both her arms and legs, but all of Susan's weight was on her back now. The cheerleader felt like a turtle with a shell to heavy for her slender body. She struggled up for an inch or two, but soon crashed back to the ground.

“No chance cutie pie,” Susan snarked, looking back over her shoulder to stare at Allison's defeated face, “Had yu worked out at the gym more or done some push-ups, maybe. Too bad your just a showgirl in an athletes body.”

“Bite me!” Alison barked, struggling to push herself up again and failing again. Susan was just to heavy!

“Maybe later, cupcake! Right now, I'm wondering if these legs are ticklish as well? After all, aren't these the tools of your trade, with your short skirts and high kicks? Aren't these what you use to drive the boys crazy? Let's see if they can drive you crazy as well.” Allison always wore a lacy, purple nightgown to bed, almost but not quite as revealing as lingerie. It only barely covered her panties, leaving her thighs and calves completely bare.

Susan hands darted to the fleshy spot behind Allison's knees, tickling her there with short flicks of her fingernails. Allison shrieked, instinctively pulling up her legs to try and cover that vulnerable area. That only put her feet back in striking distance.

With the reflexes of a cat, Susan raked her nails across Allison's soles, making the helpless girl howl. Just as quickly, Allison extended her legs out straight again to save her feet. This, of course, opened up the area behind her knees again, drawing Susan's fingertips to attack here there again.

Susan played with Allison for a while doing just that. Tickle her behind her knees to make Allison's legs fold up, then tickle her feet to make them go straight. She repeated this over and over again, each time drawing a squeal from Allison's lips and a rapid jerk of her legs up or down. It was like Allison was a puppet, and Susan just kept yanking the strings that controlled the lower part of her body.

Allison knew what Susan was doing to her, knew that moving her legs just gave her another part to tickle, but she couldn't help herself. Jerking her legs when tickled was like pulling your hand away when touching something hot. It was pure reflex, and Allison couldn't control it. And it was tiring her out!

“he eheh eheh ehe quit he ehehe quiitt he ehehehehh cooowww he eeheheeh!!!!” Allison giggled, lifting her head up as high as she could, still trying to pull herself out from under her tickler.

“Tickle knees, tickle toes, tickle knees, tickle toes,” Susan chanted, “What I'm going to do, the pretty pony knows! But she just can't stop it! Coochie coochie coo!”

“he ehehe eh I'll he eheheh I'L L L he eheh geheheheeheet heh eheheh youuhuhuhu he eheh forro he eheh thisss he eheheehehehe...” Allison just kept giggling, struggling in vain. God, she hated being tickled!

“Of course, I don't think all the boys are drooling over your knees, are they pretty pony.” Susan said after the game finally got dull, “What they desire is a little higher up the ladder, like...here!” She started squeezing Allison's thighs, using her fingers to pinch the firm muscles.

“HE EHE EHEHEHEHH HE OHHH NAWWOWOWOWO HE EHEHE EHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE YOIUHUHUHUHUHUU HE EHE EHEHEHH BITTCHCHCHCHCHH EHE EHE EHEHEHEHEHEHEH STAWPPP HE EHEHEHEHEHH TICKKKKLLLIINNGG G GHE EHEHEH THEHEHEHE EHEHE THHERRREEE EHEHEHEHEHEE!!!!!”

Allison just erupted. Her thighs were so sensitive, even having their backs tickled was unbearable. Her legs started kicking again, wildly, tops of her feet slamming again and again into the soft earth. Her body started bucking like a bronco, desperate to unseat the rider causing her so much suffering.

“Wow, these are so toned!” Susan exclaimed, “After I own you, you'll have to share your workout program with me.” Susan just kept using her hands like giant lobster claws, squeezing and squeezing.

“HE EHE EHE EHEHEHH GAWWOOOO HE EHE EH EHEH GAWOOOO TOOHOHOHOHOHO HE EHEHE EHEELLELELEEHEHEHEHEHE HELLLLLLLE EHE EHEHEEHEHEEH!!!!!”

“I don't think you're in any position to talk smack, girl!” Susan's hands kept pinching. She varied how hard she pressed into Allison's muscle, using everything from a feathery light touch to firmly kneading her flesh, looking for the magic touch that would cause her prey the most distress.

She found the it, just a few inches below Allison's ass. Susan had to get the pressure just right, pressing hard enough to dimple the skin, but not much more. When she did, it made the cheerleader howl and beg for mercy.

“That's right, pretty pony, laugh for me. Scream if you want to. Let it all out. And when you want Auntie Susan to stop, just say the magic words,” Susan taunted. She tickled that spot for a while, letting Allison's suffering grow. She could practically feel Allison's resistance wear away. Soon she would be putty in her hands, then the real fun would begin.

“AHA AHAAHAHAAHH I I I AHA AHAHAH CANNNN'TTTTT HA AHAH AHAHAHAHA I AHAHAH NAWWWTT HAHAH AHAH THERERERERER AHAHAHAHAHAH I WOOHOHOHOHOOONN'T HA AH AHAH AHAHAHAHAH!!!!”

Susan started running her fingertips up and down the backs of Allison's legs, from ass to knees, lightly at first, but then with more and more pressure. It drove Allison's laughter louder and louder, each pass seeming to drive her to new heights of ticklishness.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, the pretty pony is so ticklish!” Susan sang, fingers zipping up and down. Allison's arms and legs started flailing, like a drowned swimmer. She shut her eyes tightly, trying to block out the horrible sensations.

“Where do you think you're going, hhmm tickle pet?” Susan asked, pinching Allison's legs all over, making the blond squeal with each one, “Can't get away from me, no you can't, oh no you can't!” Susan continued, talking to Allison in the same tone you would use with a dog or cat.

Then Susan had an even more devilish idea. She slipped her hands between Allison's legs, trying to tickle the soft skin on the inside of her thighs. Allison tried to squeeze them shut, but by this time in the ordeal her thighs were glistening with sweat and quite slippery. Susan just let her hands slide between the two muscular body parts, then pulled Allison's legs apart an inch or two. The tickling had so exhausted Allison, her muscles were too worn out to resist.

Allison could only watch in horror as her legs moved away from each other. The gap was small but it was enough. Susan's fingers could begin brushing over the super sensitive skin there, made moist by more than just perspiration.

Allison lost it. Her laughter couldn't get much louder, but it became wilder, more uncontrolled. It became more of a cackle, even high pitched, bouncing all over the musical scale! Her eyes lit up wide and an expression of pure panic swept over her. Despite all cheerleaders reputations as sluts, she had only had sex a few times in her life, all with her last boyfriend, and he had never really touched her there. Impatient as all young men, his idea of foreplay had been a few caresses of her breasts before jumping to ground zero. Allison was unprepared for the new sensations that swept over her.

It tickled, god did it tickle, but such a tender touch so near to her vagina sent more erotic stimulation through Allison's body as well. She was so turned on already, from what she had done with Cheryl earlier, it just made everything build and build. And she wanted Susan so much! (Any thoughts about her sexuality had long since boiled away) Part of her was tempted to surrender, to give herself to her friend.

“Gitchie, gitchie, gitchie,” Susan said in a singsong voice, “I think someone is enjoying themselves!” She could feel Allison's hips trying to thrust even though they were trapped between the ground and her own buttocks., and her thighs quiver. Without being able to see Allison's face, Susan knew a look of pure joy was starting to war with the hysterical mask she had been wearing.

“Come on, surrender to me,” Susan said, “I'll give you what you want, I'll touch you in your most private of places, make you cum like a firehose! I promise! Of course, I'm not saying what I'll do to your beautiful body afterwards...”

“HE EHEHE EHEHEH GRRRRRR H EHEHEHEHEHH HA AH HO HE EHE EHEHH N N HE EHE EEHHEH PL PL HE EHEHE NAAAAAHAHA AHAHH GRRR oooOOO HE EHE EHE H EEHEHEH”

All Allison could do was laugh insanly, words failing her. Oh she wanted to come, but not like this! She remembered the pure joy of dominating Cheryl. She wanted to be in control! Touch Susan where she wanted to, be touched by her slave the exact right way! She couldn't let Susasn win, be in charge. Somehow she doubted Mistress Susan would allow Allison to lick her long soles like Popsicles the way she wanted to...

Feet! That was it. Forcing her eyes open, Allison could see Susan's feet so close to her arms. They were in reaching distance! Susan, always overconfident, hadn't considered the possibility of a counterattack! An idea flooded into Allison's desperate mind. She'd have to time it just right...

With no warning, Allison grabbed Susan's wandering ankle, raking her nails over the sole as Susan had done to her earlier. Shrieking, Susan pulled her leg away, lifting her bottom a few inches into the air in her escape attempt. She wasn't completely off of Allison, but it relieved enough pressure to let Allison follow up.

Turning onto her side, Allison reached up and goosed Cheryl good, right between her cheeks.

If Allison was wearing very little, dressed in the frilly teddy she used as pajamas, Susan was actually wearing less. She had on only a sports bra and thin pair of baggy workout shorts. Allison's hand slipped into the leg of the shorts, pinching Susan's bottom hard. This caused Susan to cry out, louder this time, and jump into the air.

Allison rolled away, and quickly sprung back to her knees. She forced her exhaustion into check as she stood their, facing Susan, knees bent into sort of a fighter's crouch.

“Very good, pretty pony,” Susan said with a smirk, “But you know I'll have you back down on the ground in a second. And this time I won't be so merciful.

“Try me, bitch.” Allison said with a bravado she didn't feel.

Susan didn't reply. She just charged, intending on tackling the cheerleader just like a middle linebacker would a running back.

For a moment time slowed down. Allison could see Susan bearing down on her, intent on throwing her back to the ground and continuing her tickling assault. Allison knew she didn't the strength to knock her aside or the quickness to spin away. She wasn't an athlete as Susan had said. But cheerleaders did have one skill few jocks possessed.

Allison did the splits.

Beth Ramsey continued walking though the dark forest. The walk to the cave that usually only took a few minutes had lasted way to long. She knew something was wrong. Somehow she was lost.

“Cheryl!” she cried out again into the night, but it was as if the darkness swallowed up the sound. Beth herself could hardly hear her own words over the stiff breeze.

How could she have lost her way? In the day and a half they had been stranded on the island, she had made the journey from the cave to the campsite a dozen times. The trail was easy to follow. Beth had been sure she could have done it blindfolded. But now...

Everything looked wrong. The landmarks she used to find her way seemed...different, not where she thought they should be. Some were hidden in shadows Beth was sure weren't cast by any tree. Others seemed to have disappeared altogether.

Beth was tempted just to sit down and wait. Surely everything would look different in the morning. But that would leave Cheryl alone to do god knows what with that other girl. It didn't matter that she was eighteen and an adult. Beth wouldn't allow her to engage in sodomy! No, she had to find her.

So Beth continued, unaware she was walking in the complete wrong direction.

Daphne Clark also waled through those woods, moving more silently then a city raised woman should have been able to, following her prey as quiet as a mouse, staying in shadows darker than the night. Keeping Beth in her sight was pathetically easy. In her distress at being lost, at being unable to get to Cheryl, she was making more noise than an elephant.

Having been possessed by the spirit of Aphrodite for the last day, Daphne understood what was happening to the raven-haired beauty. The goddess might have little power over unbelievers, but her control over this island was near absolute. By shifting landmarks, turning paths and moving vegetation, Aphrodite was leading Cheryl's stepmother to the opposite part of the island.

That's where Daphne would strike.

Daphne could hardly contain her excitement at that thought. Beth Ramsey was a great beauty, with her jet black hair, alabaster skin and midnight eyes. It was a beauty that had taunted Daphne Clark since she'd first met the woman at a conference two years ago. She had been gorgeous and totally unattainable, a treasure that Daphne couldn't even admit to herself that she wanted. Aphrodite had changed all that. Her goddess had literally set her free, liberated desires and needs that Daphne had buried so deeply inside her that she had barely been aware that they existed. Now she was helping her truly satisfy those desires for the first time in her life.

The only downside was that the goddess no longer resided inside Daphne. Her spirit had pulled out, going back to inhabiting the island itself so she, among other things, lead Beth astray. Daphne missed her. Strange, books and movies always portrayed being possessed as a horror filled nightmare because you lost control of your own body. Daphne had actually liked it. It was more like...letting your favorite celebrity borrow your car, but letting you sit in the back seat. Even though you weren't driving, you still got to witness them leading a glamorous life the kind you could never have on your own.

If she succeeded in seducing Beth, hopefully Aphrodite would inhabit her again. Only that would be true bliss. That thought filled Daphne with a warm glow. For now though, all she could do was follow Beth and wait.

It seemed like the tremor would last forever. A noise like a thousand freight trains echoes off the walls while strange pink lights glowed from different parts of the chamber. The ground moved up and down, like the deck of a ship in a storm, making it impossible to walk. All Cheryl could do was hold on tight to the wall, hold and and worry about her friend.

In the middle of the chamber, Brenda was on her hands and knees, body quivering with strange noises coming from her mouth. Cheryl couldn't see her friends face, but she knew she was in trouble. Cheryl was desperate to go to her, to help her, but the shaking of the cave prevented that.

“Brenda!” she cried again, certain her friend couldn't hear her over the roaring, “Brenda, hang on!”

Then, just when Cheryl thought she was going to lose her mind, just as suddenly as it had started, everything stopped. The shaking and glowing lights ended in a heartbeat. The ground was still, and the new silence was deafening. Taking only a minute to collect herself, Cheryl ran over to her friend. She put her hand on Brenda's shoulder, trying to comfort her friend, searching for the words to say that would make her feel better.

Before she could speak, however, Brenda lifted her head from the dirt and looked Cheryl straight in the eye. What Cheryl saw in her friends face was shocking. She had hoped to see the cold, analytical expression Brenda showed to the world, the one she would wear while giving a long scientific explanation of what had just happened. Or maybe, Brenda's face would be filled with fear or even pain. It would have been unlike her, but given the circumstances, Cheryl would have understood.

Instead, Cheryl saw hunger, severe hunger and need, like that of a starving wolf, starving and desperate. Instead of the logical young woman Cheryl had always known, Brenda's face was that of an animal. Despite her concern for her friend, the pure intensity of Brenda's expression made Cheryl take a step back.

“Cheryl,” Brenda moaned in a deep, guttural voice, “You look...so good.” Her eyes slowly traveled down her friends body, slowly, as if trying to memorize every curve and freckle. Cheryl was suddenly very conscious of the way she was dressed, in the oversized t-shirt she used as a nightgown that barely went down to mid-thigh, of her bare legs and arms and how little cloth covered the rest of her. Brenda was practically drooling as her eyes took in her best friends flesh.

Cheryl felt exposed, exposed and vulnerable. Some ancient instinct told her to run.

Not fast enough. Like the animal she had somehow become, Brenda lunged for Cheryl, her powerful legs propelling her like the shanks of a tiger. Too surprised to move, Cheryl felt her strong arms wrap around her, then all of Brenda's weight dragging her down. Before Cheryl had even recovered enough to act, she was lying flat on her back, Brenda sitting on top of her.

“Get off of me!” Cheryl yelled. She had both of her hands on Brenda's shoulders, was trying to push her friend off of her. She might as well have been shoving a boulder.

“You...you smell SO good, pretty, pretty Cheryl,” Brenda purred, voice nothing like one she'd ever used before. She buried her face against Cheryl's neck and inhaled deeply, letting Cheryl's odor fill her lungs, propelling the maddening heat that had filled her entire body. Unable to help herself, Brenda began licking, sliding her warm tongue from Cheryl's collarbone to her jaw.

Just a few days ago, the thought of being licked by one of her friends would have been so wrong. But Cheryl's neck had always been one of her hot spots, and feeling a tongue sweeping over it filled her body with sparks shooting down to her toes.

“No, no, no,” Cheryl whispered, still struggling for freedom, but not as furiously as before. It...it shouldn't feel good, couldn't feel...like...like, oh god, but it did! It so...did...She needed help...

“You taste good too,” Brenda moaned, “I'm going to devour you, pretty, pretty, eat you alive.” Her very blood felt aflame. She needed to quench that burning with Cheryl's tender body. Every inch of pale white skin, contrasting so with Cheryl's blazing hair, drove Brenda crazy. To touch it, caress it, broke every inch of willpower Brenda had. To taste it would make her heart race faster than a rocket.

“AAHHHH,” Cheryl moaned as well. Nibbling! Brenda was nibbling on her neck! When her last boyfriend had done that, it had turned every muscle in Cheryl's body to jelly. It had been a big reason why she had lost her virginity to him. Now the same sensations were sweeping through her body again, making her lose control again.

“Yes, yes,” Brenda answered. She wrapped her arms around Cheryl, rubbing her back her back throught the thin nightshirt Cheryl wore. Fire continuing to consume her, Brenda's mouth kept nibbling on her Cheryl's neck, licking her throat, deep, hot, wet kisses leaving marks on her delicate skin. She wanted, needed the embrace of this slender body more than anything ever before in her life. Brenda would let nothing stop her.

“No, n....” Cheryl felt her breath growing deeper, harder, her heart racing. This was so wrong! Why was her body reacting like this! It was a girl kissing her! A friend! Something inside her brain should be stopping this, a good angel screaming 'NO!' on her shoulder, but there wasn't! The sparks inside her were turning into fireworks now, her body responding to Brenda's kisses with passion! She couldn't stop it!

“More, pretty, pretty, more!” Brenda's hands had slipped under Cheryl's t-shirt, stroking her bare back, her sides. And she was ...EAAARRRR BRENDA WAS NIBBLING ON HER EARLOBE!!!!! OHH GODDDD!!!! NOT HER LOBBEEEEE!!!! SOOOO GOOOODDDDD!!!!

Cheryl knew she was lost, body betraying her. Her hands on Brenda's shoulders weren't pushing anymore, they were squeezing. Her hips were starting to thrust. Brenda's tongue was circling her ear now, driving her crazy. It wouldn't matter how wrong this was, her body waned this! It was going to make Cheryl...

“No! B...Brenda...get off off me!” Cheryl cried out. Not again. Allison had forced her to feel these things, made her want them. She wouldn't, couldn't let Brenda do the same thing to her! She had to...had to remain in control.

Cheryl concentrated, trying to build up a wall of sheer willpower, to hold out the lustful feelings sweeping through her. Block out the sweet, sweet nibbles on her ear, force back thoughts of how good Brenda's hands felt on her, regain herself and...TONGUE!!! BRENDA'S TONGUE!!!! IN HER EAR !!! OOOH A AHAAH NAWWWOO NAWOO EAAARRARRR ooOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!

Cheryl felt her wall shatter, the full rush of pleasure sweeping over her again. She was losing it, would lost it, lost it. No hope. Cheryl could feel her body respond again, grinding against Brenda, trying to give itself to her.

The it happened. A button popped on Brenda's shirt. It should have been minute, unnoticeable, but as soon as it happened, it drew Cheryl's eyes like iron to a magnet. The flannel in Brenda's shirt parted a bit, giving Cheryl a look of side boob. Cheryl was reminded of something she had long known but never thought about. Brenda didn't wear a bra to bed. She often complained that the underwire cut to much. You could see it in the way her large breasts sagged underneath her flannel bedshirt from lack of support.

Almost acting by themselves, Cheryl's hands moved from Brenda's shoulders to her shirt. With a quick tug, she yanked it open, buttons breaking off and flying everywhere. Brenda's large, 'D' cup breasts spilled forth. Hands busy trying to hold her attacker at bay, Cheryl stuck her face between Brenda's breasts and began “motor-boating” them, vibrating her lips against their tender flesh and moving her face from side to side.

In one instant, everything changed. Brenda's hands stopped caressing, her mouth stopped kissing. Her body, which had been pressing, pushing down upon Cheryl stiffened, then recoiled. One second, Brenda was predator, taking her prey, the next laughter was erupting from her, panic in her eyes.

“EHE EHE EH EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEHEH NAWWWWWOOWOOWO EH EHEHEHEHEHEH EHEHEH NAAAWWWTTT H EHEHEHEHEHEHHE NOOOAOOOWWWWWW HE EHEHEH EHEH NAAWWWTTT HE EHEHEHEH NOOOWWWWW W HE EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!”

Brenda's breasts were her most ticklish spot, especially now, warm and moist after being encased in flannel all evening. Cheryl's fingers were like icy feathers as she reached out and wiggled them over Brenda's malleable flesh, gliding them over her glistening skin. She pulled back, getting off of Cheryl, sitting on her round bottom, her only thought to get away from those tickling hands.

“Oh no, you're not getting away that easy!” Cheryl followed Brenda back, sliding her hands underneath Brenda's large boobs, digging her fingers into them and vibrating them like crazy.

“HE EHE EHEHEHEHEH STAAAAWWPPP H EHE EHEH EHEHEHEHEHH PLLEAASSSEEE!!!!! HE EHEHE EHEHEHEH GAAAWWDD HE EHEH EHEH NAWWWWTT HE EHEH THEHEHEHEREERRRRR HE EHEHEHEH!!!!!”

Cheryl kept tickling, gently squeezing the large tits in front of her, getting them from the side, the top and especially from underneath. For every twitch of her fingers, a new bellow erupted from Brenda's mouth. The larger woman kept scooting back, unable to stand, unable to fight. Cheryl's tormenting fingers stole from her the ability to resist.

“Goochie, goochie goo,tickle tickle little baby,” Cheryl taunted, repeating the words Allison had used on her not long ago. The heat that had started to build inside Cheryl, begun by Brenda's kisses and licks, continued growing. Touching her friends full breasts was turning her on more than she ever would have admitted, and the sounds of her laughing cries for mercy nearly put her over the top. The temptation to use her lips, tongue and mouth on them was growing stronger.

The tickling on her sensitive boobies was just to much for Brenda to handle. She laughed harder and harder, backing farther and farther away. Soon, though, her back hit the wall of the cave. Fear ran through Brenda's veins along with hysteria. She was trapped! Even as one of Cheryl's fingertips lightly brushed her areola, sending a wave of ecstasy through her as well, Brenda knew she had to fight back! Her lust soaked brain could think of only one way.

Leaning in, Brenda kissed Cheryl on the mouth, hard. Cheryl's mouth had just opened, some kind of sarcastic retort undoubtedly on her lips. But instead, it was Brenda's tongue that slid in deep, filling her oral cavity, filling Cheryl.

Pure longing erupted through Cheryl's slender body, and the redhead found herself instinctively kissing back. The kiss stopped her thoughts cold, clouded her reason. Cheyrl felt her own arms wrap around Brenda, holdng her close, pulling the naked woman into a tender embrace.

“You want to play with breasts, pretty pretty?” Brenda said between kisses, “Well, then lets play with yours.” Her hands slid down Cheryl's arms, sending delightful tingles rushing down them, only stopping when they reached her neckline and began tearing her t-shirt off her her body.

Cheryl felt the cold breeze on her bare breasts (she had never been one to wear a bra to bed either), her nipples growing even more erect at touching the night air. One of Brenda's hands moved to her boob, stroking her nipple between index finger and thumb.

Cheryl tossed back her head and cried out loud, a piercing moan that made the ground quiver. It only grew louder when Brenda's hot mouth fastened on her other breasts, tongue teasing that nipple the same way Brenda's fingers did its mate.

The rest for Cheryl was a blur of hands and tongues, Brenda's full body pressing down on hers. Their hips ground into each others, the remains of tattered clothing quickly tossed to the side, as they explored each others body with a hungry lust, pushing each other farther and farther over the edge.

At some point, Brenda must have stripped off her clothes, because her naked body was writhing in pleasure, pressed up against Cheryl's slender frame. Cheryl was quickly lost in a rush of hormones. Brenda's hands seemed to know just how to stroke her most delicate parts, leaving her panting and groaning like an overworked horse. All Cheryl could do in response was kiss and suck and thrust her hips, trying to give back a small part of what she was receiving.

Cheryl came first, with an orgasm unknown in her short time as an adult woman. Her toes curled, fingernails digging into Brenda's back, grunts and squeals unknown to man flowing from her lips. Brenda did the same moments later, then collapsed on top of her friend and now lover.

Neither noticed a few of the runes carved into the wall glowing pink again.

Last edited:
there is no going back you are doing a great job........this story is wonderful and one for the record books.....thanks

You have your fingers on the pulse of tickling when typing the Allison/Susan dynamic.

Definitely one of the finest reads on this forum!!

Just 2 or 3 more parts, the first of which is appearing...RIGHT NOW!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back