• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Total Control (part 3) wrestling/tickling F/F

primetime

Verified
okay fans, i hope you enjoyed my last episode. now it is time for the next installment. Alexander, sorry about the name thing. it's just that i used your screen name. Phreakadelic, it is kind of hard to unmask Mystery. she wouldnt be "Mystery" anymore if i did. i am thinking of doing it though, so it could very well happen. stay tuned!! anyway, i hope you enjoy the next chapter and please give feedback. thanks....characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Sable at www.renamero.com

Triple H: "I cant believe what i am seeing!!! Sable??!!! what is she doing here?"

Lee Marshall: "I'm totally stunned right now!!! Sable has joined the tWo??!! this cant be good news for Mclane..."

Triple H: "Looks like Mclane has a real bitch on his hands now. he thought Hollywood was bad....."

Julie Day was running through the hallways trying to catch up to David Mclane who was walking very quickly. she finally caught up to him. "David.....what are your thoughts about Sable being here in WOW?"

David had a complete stunned look on his face. "You know Julie, i dont know. i had no idea she was here. but i am going to get to the bottom of this. this just cant be happening." Mclane then walked off with a purpose in his step.

Mystery made it back to the tWo lockerroom with her new found friend. Hollywood and the others all had surprised looks on thier faces. it was becoming apparant that not even they knew of Sable's arrival.

"I'm back Hollywood and i destroyed Ice Cold!!!" Mystery said with happiness in her voice.

"Yeah..uh, congratulations. Mystery.....how come you never told us about her?" Hollywood asked.

Sable stepped up to Hollywood. "Hello Hollywood. in case you didnt know, my name is Sable. please to meet you." Sable then held out her hand.

Hollywood shook her hand. "Hello Sable. what brings you to this pay per view?"

"Well, my friend Mystery called me up and said she wanted to suprise Ice Cold. she didnt want anyone else to know to make it a complete surprise. are you surprised?" Sable replied.

"You can definitely say i am surprised. nice work out there. that bitch Ice Cold will never be the same. I'm impressed." Hollywood beamed.

"Let's just say there is more of that coming to those WOW girls. i cant stand the fact that fans consider them wrestlers. they are just primadonnas who have no skill. they are nowhere near our capabilities." Sable continued.

Hollywood nodded her head in agreement. "i think you will fit in nicely here in WOW and the tWo. welcome Sable......" Hollywood then embraced Sable and the others gave her handshakes or high fives. the tWo just grew stronger......

Korn_ste was standing by with Harley's Angels. with a huge grin on his face, he was prepared to start his interview. "Ladies...Thug... you are about to take on the tandem of Beckie and Bronco Billie. you beat them and you face the tWo in the finals. what are your plans?"

Thug grabbed the microphone. "Listen you pipsqueak, tonight Beckie the ho' and Bronco moron are going to suffer big time. we want the tWo again. they embarrassed us, and payback will be a bitch!!!!!" Thug screamed.

"YEAH!!!!! tonight, after we stomp a mudhole into Beckie and Billie, the tWo will suffer!!" EZ Rider chimed in.

"and we will be WOW tag team champions!!!!!" Charlie Davidson finished.

Thug pushed Korn_ste and the group walked away. Korn_ste mumbled "fat pigs" and the camera faded back to the ring......

BECKIE the Farmer's Daughter/BRONCO BILLIE vs HARLEY'S ANGELS

heavy metal music blared through the loudspeakers, and the tandem of EZ Rider and Charlie Davidson made their way down the aisle. dressed like tough, outlaw biker chicks, with leather vest, white T-shirts, bluejeans and black boots, the walked with an air of confidence. they wanted the tag titles bad.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!! this match is a 1st round match for the Women of Wrestling tag team championship tournament!!!! introducing first, accompanied by Thug, her is EZ Rider and Charlie Davidson, HARLEY'S ANGELS!!!!!" Phreakadelic announced.

Triple H: "this ought to be a good one. this is also the ONLY match tonight where the tWo isnt involved. i like these two women though. tough, bitchy, confident!! i think they would like to play the game!! but, that Thug is well, HUGE!!!! how many planets did she eat today?!!"

Lee Marshall: *chuckles* "Thug is one tough customer, BUT Harley's Angels have to be the one to win it, not Thug."

"now ladies and gentlemen, introducing the special guest referee, he hails from the TMF, here is Joey!!!!!" Phreakadelic continued.

Joey can down the aisle in his referee attire and quickly made it into the ring. he tried to shake hands with Harley's Angels, but they quickly snubbed him. he just looked at them and then waited in the corner.

the sound of country music hit and Beckie and Bronco Billie came down the aisle. Beckie was dressed in her red bandanna print sleeveless top, with cutoff bluejean shorts and her white boots. Bronco Billie was in her blue/white cowgirl outfit with white cowboy wrestling boots. they both smiled huge and waved to the fans.

"......here is the combination of Beckie the Farmer's Daughter and Bronco Billie!!!!!!" Phreakadelic finished his introductions.

Beckie and Billie made it to the ring and stared at their opponents. they both knew how important this match was and how they needed to win to have their shot at Tag team gold. Discerning eyes rang the bell and the match started. Beckie started for her team and Charlie Davidson for hers. the two circled each other in the ring, then finally locked up. Charlie got the better of Beckie and performed an armdrag take down. she cheered at her accomplishment. Beckie stared at her and nodded her head. the two locked up again, but this time, Charlie kneed Beckie in the stomach and clamped her in a headlock. Beckie forced Charlie off and slung her against the ropes. Charlie ducked the clothesline attempt and tried a roundhouse right punch, but Beckie ducked. with Charlie spinning around, Beckie then picked her up and performed an atomic drop. Charlie yelped in pain and began to squat in pain. Beckie then bounced off the ropes and clotheslined a near squatting Charlie. Beckie then bounced off the ropes again and Charlie ducked down, Beckie jumped over her, then hit the ropes again the performed a flying body press. Joey made the count. 1.....2....KICKOUT. Charlie got up again and tried to kick Beckie. Beckie caught her ankle and using her other leg, swept Charlie's other leg from under her and she fell back on the canvas. still holding Charlie's ankle, Beckie then dropped an elbow in Charlie's crotch. Charlie moaned in pain. Beckie then tagged in Billie.

Billie came in and but Charlie reacted and did a drop toe hold and Billie hit the canvas face first. Charlie crawled over to her corner and tagged in EZ Rider. EZ Rider got into the ring and when Billie tried to punch her, EZ Rider blocked the punch, then counterpunched Billie in the head. Billie was reeling, then EZ Rider scooped her up, then slammed her into the canvas.Billie was moaning in pain. EZ Rider picked up Billie by the hair again and then hoisted Billie up over her shoulder. she carried Billie over to a corner and dropped her into the corner. she began to belly punch Billie. she repeated this several times and Billie was losing her air quickly. she was breathing hard, then EZ Rider stared at Billie's exposed belly. she wanted to really torture Billie. she then made an "X marks the spot" with her fingers across Billie's smooth belly. Billie let out a giggle. EZ Rider did it again and same result. she winked at her partner, then began to tickle Billie.

"S-S-STOP!! dont tickle me!!!" Billie screamed.

EZ Rider kept poking Billie in the stomach. she then punched Billie in the gut and Billie hunched over. EZ Rider then set up Billie into a powerbomb position. she then lowered the boom. Billie was dazed. EZ Rider went for the cover. 1.....2....the count was broken up by Beckie who ran in. Joey began to chastise Beckie and then Charlie Davidson got back into the ring and Harley's Angels began to double team Billie. they each grabbed an ankle of Billie and held her legs like a wishbone. they tried to make a wish. Billie's legs were pulled apart very hard. Joey turned around and Charlie Davidson was in the ring. he assumed there was a tag and allowed the action to continue. Billie was moaning in pain. Charlie shook her head in disgust. she then straddled Billie and began to pummel her by punching her in head. Bilie tried to cover up, but Charlie kept hitting her. Beckie then came into the ring and kicked Charlie off of Billie. Charlie was upset then smiled.

"you BITCH!!! now Beckie, you are going to see your friend really suffer!!!!" Charlie yelled. she then picked Billie up by her hair, then put her into an abdominal stretch. Billie wailed in pain. Charlie then looked at Billie's exposed ribs. she stared at Beckie, then began to tickle Billie's ticklish ribs. Billie laughed immediately.

"STOP!!!! STOP!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE!!!!!" her laughter poured out.

Charlie kept tickling. Beckie looked at her partner and encouraged her not to give up. Billie kept laughing and laughing. Charlie's fingers then scurried all over her ticklish ribs and belly. Charlie then poke her fingers into Billie's bellybutton, sending Billie in horrendous laughter. tears were starting to form. Billie was trapped and the constant tickling was making her weak. she felt her legs turn into noodles and she collapsed. Charlie released the hold and Billie crumpled to the mat. Charlie flipped off Billie then tagged in EZ Rider. EZ Rider went over to Billie's limp form and straddled her back. she then pushed her fingers into Billie's armpits and began to tickle there. Billie's arms immediately clamped shut in reaction, but EZ Rider's fingers were still trapped there. so all Billie could do now is laugh. Joey asked her if she wanted to quit, but Billie refused. she still had some fight left in her. EZ Rider took that as a challenge.

"c'mon Bronco silly!!!! you are such a ticklish little girl!!! give it up or i will tickle you all.....night.......long....." EZ Rider taunted.

Billie kept laughing. she felt those fingers dig deeper and deeper into her smooth sensitive armpits. she wanted to stop. she wanted to be free of this cruel tickling attack. but she kept thinking about the championship. she didnt want to let anyone down. but this tickling was making her squeal like a pig!!! Beckie couldnt take it anymore and rushed into the ring and tackled EZ Rider off of Billie. Joey once again tried to restore order. he got Beckie out of the ring and EZ Rider tagged in Charlie again. Charlie walked over to a recovering Billie and looked at her right in the eye.

"No no no ticklish little girl!!! let's see if your feet are ticklish too. i bet they are!!!!" Charlie taunted.

Billie began to moan. she knew how sensitive her feet were. she tried to get away, but her body wasnt responding. she felt Charlie grabbed her ankle and pull her boot off. she heard the thud of the boot hit the mat. through her tear soaked eyes, she saw her socked foot in Charlie's grasp. she felt the sock being pulled off. the warm arena air touched her now naked foot. she wiggled her toes. Charlie looked at Bronco Billie's sole. it was a real cute foot. the sole was pink and the toes were short and meaty. the skin was real soft and tender. her arch had nice little wrinkles on it and the ball of her foot was very pronounced. Charlie gently blew on the sole, causing Billie's toes to wiggle.

"aaaaahhhhh, look what we have here!!!! just look at these cute toes!!! tickle tickle tickle!!!!!" Charlie sang as her fingers scratched the soft sole lightly.

Billie roared in laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEEEEEEEETTTTTTT NNNNOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Charlie continued to tickle the precious foot. Billie's toes were wiggling wildly, so she then attacked the tender, delicate, undersides of the toes. Billie was in hell. she flopped over onto her belly and tried to get away. but Charlie had a firm grip on the ankle and continued her tickling torture. Billie was getting desperate. she tried reaching towards her corner where Beckie anxiously awaited. she struggled to crawl, but she used every last remaining ounce of strength. Charlie tickled harder. she dug her fingers into the crevices of the toes and Billie howled. Beckie kept yelling at her, encouraging her to make it to her. Billie's eyes were clamped shut as her toes were tickled and teased. with the last ounce of energy she had, she lunged forward, breaking Charlie's grip and tagging in Beckie. Beckie got into the ring on fire. Charlie tried to rush her and was clotheslined. EZ Rider got into the ring and was met with a dropkick. Thug got onto the ring arpon and Beckie dropkicked her off the ring apron. Beckie was fired up. she saw Charlie running towards her and caught her in a slam. Charlie was stunned. Beckie then climbed the top rope, ready to use her finisher. she then lept off the top rope and nailed a splash right on top of Charlie. she made the cover. 1.......2....pullout!!!! EZ Rider grabbed Joey's ankles and pulled him out of the ring, ending the count. Beckie got up and nailed EZ Rider again. but when she turned around she got hit with a pool cuestick by Thug. Beckie hit the canvas. Joey got back into the ring. he saw Charlie covering Beckie. he crawled over slowly to make the count. 1.....................2........................kickout!!!! Beckie still managed to kickout!!!! Thug was beside herself on the outside of the ring. Charlie tried picking Beckie up by the hair, but this time, Beckie grabbed both of Charlie's ankles and pulled them from underneath her. Beckie then got Charlie into a figure four leglock. Charlie screamed in pain. Joey asked her if she wanted to quit. Charlie refused. the pain was terrible, but she wasnt going to give up. then she felt her bootlaces coming undone. she looked up and saw a grinning Beckie unlacing her boot.

"DONT YOU DARE!!!!! LEAVE MY BOOT ALONE!!!!!" Charlie yelled.

"Why? i wonder if your feet are ticklish too? let's find out!!" Beckie replied. she applied more pressure to the figure four leglock and then continued to unlace the boot. Charlie screamed in pain, then she felt her boot being pulled off. her now socked foot was exposed. Beckie then began to peel the white sweatsock off. Beckie heard all kinds of profanity coming from Charlie. she began to realize that Charlie Davidson must be really REALLY ticklish. she finally exposed the foot and grinned. Charlie's foot was narrow, about a size 9 and the sole was a creamy white. the toes were long and slender. the arch was high and the skin looked surprisingly soft. Beckie then stroked her fingers into the high arch. it was so SOFT!!! but it was also very sensitive!!

"NNOOOOOOO!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA DONT DO THIS TO ME DAMMIT!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" Charlie laughed.

Beckie continued her tickle torture. she had her right where she wanted. Beckie continued to tickle the soft ball of the foot. she felt Charlie's body quiver. then she played with the long toes and Charlie began to cackle like a hyena. EZ Rider saw her partner and tried to jump in. right when she was about to nail Beckie, Bronco Billie speared EZ Rider and both fell out of the ring. Beckie continued her tickle torture. she was enjoying herself.

"This little piggy is ticklish!!! this little piggy is too!!! this little piggy makes Charlie scream!! this little piggy needs to be tickled too!!! AND...THIS...LITTLE PIGGY made Charlie LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH all the way home!!!!!" Beckie played with Charlie's toes. Charlie tried to make her way to the ropes. Beckie then attacked that tender spot where the heel and arch meet. Charlie screamed. her eyes bugged out. she couldnt take it anymore. Joey asked her if she wanted to quit. Thug then pulled Joey out of the ring again and shoved him to the floor. Joey hit his head and was groggy. Thug then got into the ring and bounced off the ropes and splashed Beckie.

Beckie was crushed. Charlie freed herself from Beckie's figure four. Thug then hit another splash on top of Beckie. on the outside of the ring, EZ Rider tossed Bronco Billie into the metal staircase. EZ Rider joined the others in the ring. she and Charlie held Beckie down and Thug splashed her a third time. then Charlie, who was holding Beckie's ankles, began to unlace Beckie's boots. she quickly got them undone and pulled both boots off. Beckie's feet were now bare and vulnerable. her pink soles were soft and very delicate. for a farm girl, she was a "tenderfoot". Charlie wanted her revenge. it was time for Beckie to suffer. she stroked her fingers up Beckie's soles and noticed a reaction. Beckie was nearly knocked out but her feet wiggled around wildly. her feet are deathly ticklish!!! Charlie sat down and placed Beckie's pretty feet in her lap. she was going to enjoy this. right when she was about to tickle those precious feet, she felt a steel chair hit her back. Thug and EZ Rider looked up and saw Bronco Billie with a steel chair. Thug got hit with a chair. then EZ Rider got hit. Bronco Billie then picked up Charlie Davidson and put her in the bulldog headlock. she then did a bulldog piledriver. she rolled Beckie on top of Charlie. Joey crawled back into the ring. he noticed all the bodies, but then made the count. 1.............2............3!!!!!!!!!!! Discerning eye rang the bell!!! Beckie and Billie had won!!! Joey raised their arms. the two celebrated a little and looked at the carnage in the ring. they high fived each other and left. they were now in the finals!!!!!

Triple H: "wow!!! what a match!!! too bad they had to use a steel chair to win though!!"

Lee Marshall: "True, but Thug was interfering all match long. turnabout if fair play."

Triple H: "you're right. but that was a brutal match. i think that Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka have the advantage though. they will get a longer rest...."

Lee Marshall: "you're right Triple H. but i think Beckie and Billie will be ready. wow, what a finish!!!"

UP NEXT: Gorgeous George vs Patti Pizzazz... the honey & feather match!

okay fans, how was this one? i hope you are enjoying this pay per view and the next match will be a good one!!!!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back