• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickleman Cometh.....cont'd. */f

Cory

Well, Jacqueline thought that she had heard just about everything. She was, after all, 18 which meant that she knew everything there was to know. But a "Tickleman"? A being, an entity that existed just to tickle someone to delerium was a bit of a reach. Nonetheless, what her young uncle was telling her did pique her interest. Being tickled was something that she did not find altogether unpleasant.

Let me tell you just a bit about Jacqueline. Jackie. As I have said, she is just short of 19, almost 5'10 inches tall, long shoulder-length brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, well tanned and the most adorable size 9 feet. She was standing there in a peach tank top, faded jean short shorts, white ankle socks and grey nike sneakers. Her long hair braided and in a ponytail stuck through the back of an off-white Aeropostale ball cap.

She is a soccer player and quite a good one. Very athletic, a bit adventurous AND......extremely ticklish.

"Jackie, maybe you should just get out of here and go home.", I said as I ushered her to the side door.

"Oh, that's it? Just drop a story like that and leave? Maybe I want to see this for myself."

"No!", I said wide-eyed. "Just trust me. Go and leave it alone."

We walked out and locked up. Jackie reluctantly walked up the path to her house and I jumped in my truck to go to the Home Depot.

Jackie wasn't home for 2 minutes when she turned right around and headed back down the path to the guesthouse. If there was something to see, she would see for herself and not be sent away like a child.

Thunder began to rumble as she approached the A-frame house. It was hot, humid and becoming cloudy. She felt a raindrop on her nose. She hurried to the side door, took the hidden key from under the stairs and dashed in the door just as the heavy rain began to fall. Thunderstorms in the mountains of New Hampshire often popped up without warning bringing heavy rains, vivid lightning and thunder, gusty winds and sometimes hail. Inside the house the air was still and quiet. It was darker now and occasionally a bright flash of lightning filled the large open room.

Jackie went to the refrigerator, grabbed a water bottle and leaned against the counter. She looked up toward the 2nd floor and the loft above. The raindrops pelted the roof. She still could not dismiss what Cory had told her. She heard the wild laughter the day before. He did seem genuinley concerned to get me out of the house when he left for the store. Just then, she jumped, startled when an especially bright flash of lightning and a loud clap of thunder filled the house.

"Ok, forget this.", she said aloud as she headed for the door......

Just as she reached the door, she heard her name spoken in a low deep voice......"Jaaaaaaqueline". It sounded as if it had come from the 2nd floor.

"Cory?.....Cory! Not funny."

She started up the open stairway to the 2nd floor. She looked in the long back bedroom and the bathroom. Nobody there. She climbed the ladder to the loft, empty.

"Jaaaaaaqueline" the voice beckoned, now sounding as if from downstairs.

She went to the railing overlooking the downstairs. "Who's that? Who is down there?"

She went back downstairs and looked. Nobody there. Just at that moment, she received a text on her cell phone. It read...'have a seat on the lounge chair' but gave no caller id. She said aloud.."Ok, Cory come out. I know it's you."

A new text came through...' It's not Cory, my dear. It's the Tickleman. Sit on the lounger.'

Now she knew it was Cory. She went to the lounger and sat back. "Ok, Tickleman.." she said mockingly...."Come and get me."

She heard him coming down the stairs slowly. She closed her eyes waiting for the inevitable suprise end to the joke. But it didn't come. She opened her eyes and looked. Nobody there." Ok, now where did he go?", she wondered. Just then, her right ankle, as if held by an unknown force, raised from the lounger. Jackie was frozen in fear. She tried to speak but words would not come. She watched as her sneaker untied and slowly slipped off. The figure began to appear. It was tall, all in black and hooded. It's hand held her ankle. "This was not happening", she thought........

"You............you're REAL!", Jackie finally managed to say.

"Yes, yes my dear. I am real. As real as you wish me to be. You have summoned me here. Summoned me from your own ticklish desires. And I shall fulfill those desires", Tickleman spoke deeply and slowly as he gently slid the ankle sock from Jackie's right foot. "This is also real, my dear", the phantom spoke as two long fingers grazed her right sole from heel to toes.

Jackie's foot flexed and arched, she involuntarily smiled and giggled as she watched the Tickleman testing her reactions.

"Oh, we shall have such fun", he remarked. His long fingernails now gently raking Jackie's arch.

"hehehehehheeheheheh hahahaaahhahahhaa that tickles pleeheeheease that tickles."

to be continued......soon.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back