• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clare

_goku_

Clare
Part I – Introduction
Hopefully the start of a series. Sorry if it lacks much action as of yet but stay tuned....

She hurried home under the dull October sky. A gentle breeze sprung up, chilling Clare's body, causing her to hug herself for warmth. Pausing against the wind shelter of an old tree she groped for her mittens and watched her warm breath float out of her mouth.
‘What I would give for a nice warm boyfriend right now’ She thought. Pulling her hood up around her already red little features, Clare our intrepid heroine pressed onwards through the leafy park. She cursed as she stepped into a deceptively deep puddle left from this mornings shower, water soaking straight through her boots and thin cotton socks. She had just popped down the shops for some milk and cheese and was cutting through this quiet area like she did at least a dozen times a week. She was a serene young woman who loved the beauty and calm of the country even if this was limited to brief walks though council designated woodland areas on her way to the shops. But leaving the city was not an option for Clare, her sophisticated tastes demanded she stay in an area with excitement and the great variety of professions that an urban area provided. Part of her though longed to pack everything and move herself and James to the most remote part of the country, to live peacefully, and to someday raise their children there.
In a few hours time Clare would never look at the quiet of the countryside in the same way again.
Dead leaves crunched underfoot as she hurried, wrapped in thought. It was getting onto 6pm, getting darker much quicker this time of year, and she had been promised James’ famous lasagne. Followed by wine and tender lovemaking. What more could she ask of an evening?
She had been walking with her head down against the bite of the wind for a few minutes now and she was suddenly very aware of things not being quite right. The rustling of the dead leaves had gotten louder but she wasn’t walking any faster. She suddenly realised with a fright that there were other things moving in the vicinity. Her calm voice spoke, telling her it was okay, other people walk through woods sometimes you know and besides she was almost home. She glanced around her but the trees were too thick and the shadows too long. Cold dread overtook her as it does anyone who realises that they are alone, in a potentially dangerous environment, with no civilised structure in place to protect them. Suddenly everything else seemed insignificant; all that mattered to her in the whole world was to get out of this wood. She was a fairly tall young lady but quite thin and she always had a fear of what would happen if those social barriers were removed and she was at the mercy of strong and violent men.
You’re jumping the gun a bit aren’t you? Spoke her calming voice. You haven’t even… her calming voice was abruptly cut off as the rustling increased into a flurry of activity and she was horrified to hear the sound of male voices shouting. They were close. She didn’t even look, she just bolted up the path, but they had a head start whoever they were. Within seconds she was yanked backwards and a gloved hand slammed over her mouth. More yelling but in her terrified state Clare didn’t understand a word. The fear she felt was indescribable as horrendous stories from news and books flashed through her mind. She tried to bite the hand but all she got was cheap fabric between her teeth. She tried to struggle but she was held tight. Whoever the man was who held her, he was strong. The voices were closer now and suddenly her view of the world was shut off and she found was wearing some kind of black hood over her entire head. She was to be raped and perhaps killed without ever seeing her attackers. She froze stiff unable even to summon the courage to fight back. She was hoisted off the ground and being carried deeper into the woods. After a couple of minutes (during which, Clare had unconsciously curled into the foetus position) she was tossed onto flat, soft ground. Her hands were tied behind her back and her ankles together. She heard a door close, more voices and then the ground shuddered as an engine started up. She was in the back of a van. She started to sob.

@@@@@

Clare awoke slowly at first but as events rushed back to her and she could finally place that awful feeling in her belly, she fought to swim up out of sleep and her eyes sprang open. The new dawn light made her squint. It was slipping through the dirty windows in the van doors and its presence puzzled her. It was morning and her captors still hadn’t returned.
After what seemed like hours the van had stopped. The men had come round to the back and taken off her suffocating hood. She had finally gotten her first glimpse of her abductors but this had not done her much good as they all wore identical black hoods which were the same as hers except they were wearing theirs the right way round. Seeing them like that with just their eyes and mouths visible from that dark material she had almost gone into hysterics. But instead of getting down to any one of a hundred horrendous acts she had pictured them doing on the drive over, they had just…looked. Walking around her and looking at each other with what she guessed was elation on their faces. Then they had left. She had waited in terror for them to come back any minute. Perform their horrible acts. But they didn’t. After a while she realised they weren’t coming. Her terror had given way to exhaustion and here she was. Was it possible they had had second thoughts and scrammed?
Now the immediate danger had passed her brain could occupy itself with more menial duties such as telling her she was starving. If her kidnappers really had gone, would anyone ever find her? She had managed to get herself upright before (not an easy job with all limbs tied) and managed to navigate her hand to the van door handle only to have it locked for her troubles. The door was the only feature in that empty carrying space. Clare was considering the possible smashing of the window when she realised there were voices approaching the van. A feeling of defeat and fear overwhelmed her. She knew she would not be fighting back. She was surprised to notice a female voice among the others but had no time to ponder this as the door was unlocked and swung open. Silhouetted in light, four figures stood looking at her. They were wearing the same masks. She saw that one, indeed was female. The one who had opened the door looked at the others and they nodded. He stepped over to Clare who was physically shaking at this point. He knelt down next to her and looked into her eyes. He smiled, but it did not seem to Clare to be a mean spirited or mischievous smile but a wide friendly one. He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a couple of little cue cards. ‘Don’t worry’ said one. ‘You will not be harmed’. She stared at him uncomprehendingly. He showed her another. ‘ I’m a doctor, I need to make sure you are ok’. Was this guy genuine? Or was this part of some sick game? He held out the last one. ‘Please relax this won’t take a minute’.
The man who claimed he was a doctor went about his examination. Clare lay completely still, unwilling to provoke him. He pulled out a few instruments from his jacket pockets. Rubber Hammer, Stethoscope, thermometer… was this guy for real? Clares’ heavy autumn coat had been removed when she was tied up but she was still wearing her loose cut trousers and moderately thick green top. The guy who claimed he was a doctor put the thermometer in her mouth and rolled up her trouser leg to tap her knee with the little rubber hammer (what’s that for anyhow? She thought). She caught a glimpse behind him of the other figures watching silently. Here she was in the back of a van in the middle of god knows where being given a physical by doctor can’t speak and his 3 masked comrades. She’d been in stranger situations before but not many. The guy completed his examination by rolling up her top and using the stethoscope on her chest. His fingers brushed her ribs couldn’t help giving a little giggle despite herself. She was surprised that the man made sure he didn’t uncover her breasts. At least he doesn’t act like a sex offender she told herself.
The man looked up at her smiling again.
“That concludes the examination” he said and pulled off his mask.
The others yanked off their masks with obvious relief and Clare saw that they too were grinning sheepishly.
She suddenly went from total confusion to instant relief when she realised she recognised one of the men.
“Josh! What the hell is this?”
Josh Thomas, an acquaintance through work looked momentarily shocked at being recognised but started grinning again.
“Hi Clare. How’s it going” His sheepish grin suddenly filled Clare with rage as she realised she had spent the night in the back of a van at this mans obvious pleasure.
“You have exactly 3 seconds to tell me what the Hell you think you are doing. Is this some sort of office initiation gag? This is NOT FUNNY!” Josh worked in the same office as in a related department where she had just started work two weeks ago. He had made first contact in the hallway and they had nothing more than a passing relationship, in hallways and coffee rooms, until now.
“Please” Said the Doctor. “You must be hungry and I bet you need to stretch out a bit. Come outside for a bit before we get into all that.”

@@@@@@

It was a beautiful crisp morning. The van had been resting next to a log cabin in the wood. Clare didn’t recognise it but then again it could be any forested area in a 200-mile radius. She was currently downing a full english breakfast and lots of hot coffee. The others were obviously enjoying their meals as well. Clare had considered bolting at the first opportunity but these guys were obviously not going to hurt her, she trusted Josh. And she was the hungriest she had ever been in her life. Fear gives you a real appetite.
‘Now I’m too fat to run’ she thought. As she pushed the plate away from her she started feeling a little queasy. What was she doing? These guys had grabbed her, tied her up and brought her out to the middle of the woods and now she was having breakfast with them. She knew right then that she had to escape at once. She glanced around; the others were laughing jovially, enjoying their meal. Her breathing quickened. As she prepared to run, the four other pairs of eyes turned to her as if they sensed what her plans were. There was a pause as their eyes met. With a scream Clare twisted round and attempted to launch herself off the bench but a hand caught her ankle and she fell. Her shin bumped onto a rock and she knew she was bleeding but somehow she managed to kick the hand free and get back on her feet. But the others were now on the move. She managed 3 steps before once again she found herself held from behind, then hoisted by three strong men. This time she struggled and screamed for all she was worth before she found herself pinned to the floor of the van.
“I knew you’d split, I told them you would but these guys are too soft. Figure they can win you over with eggs and bacon” Josh was talking to her from his position pinning her left arm. The lady, no more than a girl really now she looked closely, was rushing in with rope.
“Listen why don’t you get comfy and we’ll explain why you’re here’ She was tied spread-eagled this time to little poles bolted to the floor of the carrying space. Clare could have sworn they weren’t there before.
Once she was firmly in place her four captors looked at each other as if unsure of what to do next. Clare tugged at her bonds but she was held firm in this vulnerable position on the compartments floor.
The Doc leant over and she could feel his warm breath on her ear.
“Ok sweetie it’s like this. We brought you here for a very specific reason. You’re going to be here a very long time. But don’t worry because you are not going to be hurt one bit. Or taken advantage of. We’re not animals. But we…uh…” He look at the others for help.
The girl grinned. “We’re going to tickle you”.
Clare looked at the grinning faces. She was caught off guard by this bizarre statement. What kind of game was this?
“What?”
“We’re going to tickle you all over for ever and ever” The girl’s grin widened. She hopped from foot to foot with excitement. Clare kept looking at the others waiting for the punchline, but they all seemed to be busy staring at the ground intently. Her captives were partially embarrassed it seemed. This was just stupid…what had she said…they had abducted her to…to…tickle her? Part of her was puzzled, sill trying to find the jigsaw piece that she was missing to make this situation make sense but her other part…her other part remembered what it had been like as a child, when her sisters had discovered this particular sensitivity. When the two of them had held her down for half an hour once, just tickling her senseless. She had realised then just how horrible this sensation could be and also how unusually sensitive to it she actually was.
“You recall the examination?” Said the Doctor “Merely to find out if you were as ticklish as josh said you were or not. Sorry.”
Clare remembered now, the doctors wandering fingers during the examination. The backs of her leg during the knee test, her ribs and belly during the others. Innocent enough touches, just enough to make her flinch… She remembered too how often Josh would poke her playfully when they met in the corridor, how he would goad her into a playful state so he could (experiment on me?). Come to think of it, wasn’t the first time he made contact the day after her birthday? The day James had brought her flowers into work. The day he had embarrassed her by tickling her ribs in front of the whole office? These people are…this is…
“This is insane”
“This is our fantasy. Everyone should live out their fantasy yes? We share this particular love, all four of us. We decided to find someone. Someone to satisfy us all. Someone attractive. Josh was lucky enough to know such a person.”
Josh grinned.
“We appreciate the risks involved here. This is a one off thing. In other words we plan to keep you for as long as possible. We’re in the middle of a 30 sq. mile dense woodland area. That cabin yonder is the only structure in said area. This van is the only transport we have. Only the birdies are around to hear and it’s a long walk back to civilisation”
Clare could only stare at them. Her face couldn’t quite decide what expression to pick. There was a pregnant pause. The third man spoke.
“Well I guess that’s enough talking. I don’t know about you guys but after all this work I wanna claim my reward. Who’s for tiggling?”
They all laughed. Clare fought for appropriate words.
“Look fellas what do you want? I mean really? I want you to know that you’ve got it. We don’t need to go through any of this” Her only response was a hearty chuckle. It was clear they were enjoying this.
The man knelt down at her feet.
“We drew lots. Looks like this could be the luckiest day of my life”
He started unlacing her boots. Clare was puzzled and almost bemused at the situation. In the back of a van parked at a log cabin in the wilderness about to have her feet tickled by a stranger with a 5 o clock shadow was not in her weekly schedule. Part of her was becoming increasingly panicky however. She had never experienced the vulnerability she was being subjected to now, and her feint childhood memories of tickle-torturing siblings were started to flood back. She hadn’t been tickled that intensely since then and she wasn’t sure if she was still as ticklish or how she’d react if she knew she couldn’t escape it. In the back of her mind though she was certain it was going to be horrible.
“I wanted to try out the feet first,” he said as he finally yanked off the last boot. “Since that’s the only part of you we haven’t tested” He stared at her delicate socked feet, so small and helpless it seemed to Clare.
By this time a deep dread was settling into the pit of her stomach.
“Please, don’t!” She said, wiggling her feet side to side, trying to buy some time. “You don’t understand, I’m too ticklish. Its rally like torture for me plea-hehe-hease” The lanky guy had her left ankle in one hand and was slowly running a couple of fingers up and down the sole. The short nails just indenting through the material onto her sensitive foot was terrible. He was staring intently into her face the whole time. After the initial giggle, Clare managed to clamp her mouth shut but it was obvious to the others from the way her face was twitching that the sensations were having an effect all right.
The man, whose name was Phil, looked at the others with the happiest of expressions on his face, never ceasing the rhythmic up and down on her pink-socked foot. He was the footman of the group, he could think of nothing better than the feeling of his fingers dancing on smooth vulnerable soles, the expressions of ecstasy and hysteria on his subjects. His favoured technique to start was the slow torturous drags of the fingertips from top to bottom, bottom to top. This gave the victim the chance to try and hold out for as long as possible as nearly all did. Phil loved watching the range of expressions on their face as the laughter built up inside them before bursting in a torrent. He was getting quite good at estimating how long they could last. This one was ticklish; one of the most he’d ever had to pleasure to work on. He’d give her maybe five minutes.
Clare was in her own private hell. It’s funny how it’s the little things that break you she thought. That god-awful stroking was tortuous and although he hadn’t sped up the sensations were getting worse. She wanted to shout at him, reason with him, but she knew that as soon as she opened her mouth she would start laughing and she wouldn’t be able to stop. The 3 remaining members of the abductors were almost as transfixed as Phil was, on that single wiggling foot, his expert fingers never leaving the surface. To them all that sight was immensely joyous. It signified the start of the adventure they had waited their whole lives for. They had risked everything and now they were to enjoy the spoils. The next few weeks were going to be very entertaining indeed…

:(

I eagerly await the next chapter in this series. I think you have done a excellent job with the setting and I am curious to see how the story unfolds.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Wow,

Not only is that your first story here, it is your first post.

Welcome, and I think that you may be the winner of the "Longest First Post" award.

GREAT START, EAGERLY AWAITING THIS SERIES!!!!!

Hi Goku - Great work! I like the set up and look forward to part two.

Good to see another UK TMF'er posting stories. ;)

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back