• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thank God It's Friday M/F

BroadwayMaybe

Verified
So this is my first attempt at a story. I haven't really written a story like this before, so this was a tad foreign for me. I hope you all enjoy it.

Thank God It's Friday

Thank God it's Friday. Both a commonly used phrase and an obvious statement. Who doesn't love Friday? End of the work week. A time to relax. But for Brian, this Friday was going to be different. A Friday he wouldn't soon forget.

Before Friday, however, comes Monday. August 31st to be exact. Brian was now a senior in high school. Now that he had reached this ultimate upperclassman position, his schedule permitted him a study hall. On the first day of school, as Brian walked the halls during this free period, he started thinking. He was a senior now. 18 years old. Why was he still without a girlfriend? He was attractive enough and people seemed to like him. Was it just that he was too shy to ask a girl out? It's not like it mattered considering the fact that once he gathered the courage, the girl would be going out with someone else.

Suddenly, as Brian turned a corner, he found himself knocked flat on his rear. "I'm SO so sorry," Brian heard a girl's voice say. "Oh my God are you okay?!" Brian, though momentarily dazed, began to pick up the books that had flown from the girls arms and were now scattered across the floor as he responded. "Oh yeah I'm fine. It's my fault. I was sort of lost in my thoughts." As he stood up to hand the girl back her books, it was almost as if time stopped. In front of him stood a beautiful young girl. At 5'3, this petite Asian girl had beautiful dark brown hair with a few slight streaks of red that stopped a little past her shoulders. Adding to her beauty were two deep hazel eyes that stood out so remarkably on her face. The only thing to rival her face was her beautifully toned body. The frazzled girl sported a tight red t-shirt that contrasted with her lightly tanned skin.

"This was so not your fault! I should have been looking where I was going," The girl blurted out. "It's totally fine," Brian said. "You seem a bit lost." "Actually yes. I'm new here. I just moved here from Cleveland a couple of weeks ago. I'm looking for room 216, and I'm already late." the girl said. "Don't worry about being late, but I would start by going to the second floor. Those steps right there," Brian pointed out. "From there, just make a left and it's all the way at the end of the hall." The girl smiled that beautiful smile that Brian assumed she had. "Thank you," she said. "I'm so embarrassed." "Don't be. Nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm Brian, by the way. Senior," Brian said as he extended his hand. "Hi. I'm Tricia. I'm actually a senior too! I know it's weird for a senior to transfer in out of the blue," she said nervously. "Don't worry," chuckled Brian. "This school is so big, no one would notice if Jessica Alba started attending." Tricia giggled in reply. The first time Brian heard that entrancing laugh, his knees seemed weak. "It's nice to meet you. I hope to see you around!" Tricia said. With that, she walked towards the stairs.

"Brian! What are you doing?" Brian thought to himself as he looked down to pick up his things. "She's perfect! And you didn't even bother to ask for her number or anything!" Brian looked up to see if Tricia was still there and, to his surprise, there she was staring right at him. As Brian saw this, Tricia starting to blush as she shyly looked down to the floor. Tricia started to walk towards him again. "Um...you must think I'm a real freak, but I just was seeing if you were looking at me," she said. "To hell with it," Brian thought. "I just think you're really beautiful." Tricia's face got even redder, if that was at all possible. "Oh! Well, thank you so much," she said. "You are so sweet." Finally, Brian threw caution to the wind. "Hey. What are you doing Friday night?"

"Nothing right now. Why?"

"I was wondering. Would you like to hang out or something?" What was he doing? This was a brand new Brian he himself hadn't seen before! Then came the answer Brian had hoped for.

"I'd love to!"

"Cool," he said. "I'll Facebook you tonight with my address and stuff. My parents aren't going to be home, though. Are your parents cool with that?" "Oh yeah," she replied. "It's cool." "Awesome," Brian said. "I would get to class before you're even more late." "Oh God I totally forgot!" Tricia exclaimed. "I'll see you on Friday! "Yeah," Brian shouted back. "Friday."

And, as it normally does, Friday came. Thus, Brian thought "Thank God it's Friday." Brian had set things up perfectly. The house was clean, the lights were dim, and a steady rain tapped the windows. Brian paced the floor anxiously as he saw the late summer rain fall a little heavier. He started to get into his head again thinking that maybe she just wouldn't come. But no sooner had he thought that did a pair of headlights shine through the window. Brian breathed a sigh of relief and went to answer the door. There stood Tricia, even more beautiful than when he first saw her, if that was at all possible. She sported a tight light blue t-shirt, a pair of short jean shorts, and a pair of sneakers with white ankle socks.

"Sorry I'm late," Tricia said as she hugged him. "I'm such a ditz I completely missed the street sign."

"Totally fine," Brian said. "Make yourself at home. Would you like something to drink?"

"Water would be great," she replied. Brian went to get a couple of glasses of water from the kitchen. "So far so good," Brian thought. Brian returned with the drinks and sat down beside Tricia on the couch. They began to talk about Tricia. He learned that she was an only child and that her father had a government job that required him to move around a lot. Luckily for her, her father said that even though she was 18 and about to head off to college, this was going to be his permanent location at least until Tricia graduated from high school so she wouldn't have to move in the middle of her senior year. Brian continued to learn more and more about Tricia. They talked about colleges and graduation and what they wanted to pursue. The conversation was lively and well-paced and with every detail he learned about her, the more he liked her.

Suddenly, Tricia's cell rang. "Would you excuse me for a second?" "Sure," Brian said. She took the call into the other room. Brian began to coach himself again. "Okay, Brian. You haven't screwed this up yet. Try to relax a little more." Tricia returned to her seat on the couch. "Sorry about that. My Dad just wanted to tell me that he doesn't want me leaving until the rain lets up. I hope it's okay if I stay a little later." "Awesome." Brian responded. He was more than happy to spend more time with this gorgeous gal.

"I hope you don't mind if I take off my shoes, y'know stay awhile," Tricia joked. Suddenly, Brian got nervous. You see, for as long as he could remember, Brian had a love for tickling pretty girls. Moreover, he loved tickling their feet. "Not at all," Brian replied trying to stay cool. Tricia removed her sneakers to reveal her thin white ankle socks with a light blue trim at the top. She flipped her legs so that her petite size 4 feet were resting a mere inches away from Brian's legs. "To hell with it," Brian thought. "I may only have one chance at this."

"Cute socks," Brian said, and with that, Brian gave Tricia's left foot a quick spider tickle. Tricia squealed and pulled her feet away. To Brian's surprise, she gave him a smile.

"Oh my God," she said. "You shouldn't do that. My feet are way too ticklish and I don't want to kick you." Brian had hit the jackpot. "I wonder what gave that away," he quipped. "Are you really that ticklish?" Brian asked. "You have no idea!" she responded. "I get tickled all the time. Friends, family, you'd think I would have gotten used to it by now." Brian figured he should go for the gold. "Where are you ticklish?" "Hmmmm.....my underarms, ribs, sides, belly and my feet. But I will say, my feet do enjoy a good massage," she said flirtatiously as she precariously placed her feet into Brian's lap. Brian decided to take a chance. " I don't know. It'd probably be hard for you seeing as your so ticklish." Tricia put on a little pouty face. "I guess I'm not that ticklish." "Oh are we backpedalling now? I'll tell you what. Why don't we test out how ticklish you are and if I think you can handle one of my massages, it's all yours." Tricia thought for a second and, to Brian's relief replied, "Okay. Deal. But you don't have to just stick to my feet. And you might want to tie me down or something. I don't want to kick you or anything." Brian couldn't believe his ears. This was like a dream come true for him, but he decided to play along to see if she was for real. "You must really want this massage."

Brian ran to his closet and grabbed some of his neckties. When he came back downstairs, he told Tricia to follow him, which she did eagerly. Brian led her into the guest bedroom and asked her to lie down face up on the bed to which Tricia happily obliged. Brian then proceeded to tie the neckties to Tricia's wrists and ankles whilst tying the other ends to the poles of the four poster bed. "Are you able to move?" Brian asked. "Not really," Tricia responded tugging on the ties as proof. "Good," said Brian. "So here's how this will work. I'm going to use my phone as a timer and set it for twenty five minutes." "Twenty five minutes?" Tricia exclaimed. "Yeah. Can you not handle that?" Brian asked tauntingly. Tricia looked at him with as much confidence as she could muster and responded, "Absolutely!" "Okay," Brian continued. "So I'm going to tickle you for twenty five minutes straight on various parts of your body. I won't go anywhere inappropriate, so you don't have to worry about that. If you say the word 'Red' in that period of time, you lose and don't get the massage. If you last for that long, you will get an extremely well deserved foot massage. Deal?" Tricia looked at Brian with a beautiful smile. "Deal. Let's do this!" she replied with excitement. "Okay. You're time starts....now!" And the game had begun.

Brian approached the top of the bed and straddled Tricia's torso. "I think I'll start up top and make my way down." Brian then proceeded to lightly graze her neck with his fingers. Tricia twitched and let out a tiny giggle, but not much more. "I guess you're going to have to try a little harder." Tricia said with a slight smirk. "Oh don't you worry," Brian replied. "We're just getting started." Brian's fingers started to make their way towards the hollows of Tricia's silky smooth underarms. Tricia's face scrunched up as a few light squeals of anticipation came out of Tricia. "Uh-oh," Brian taunted. "I think I found a ticklish spot." "Do your worst," Tricia replied as she tried to stifle her nervous laughter. "With pleasure," Brian said. With that, Brian dove into Tricia's underarms with his fingers. Tricia's giggles of anticipation now transformed into high pitched, unbridled laughter as she began to buck on the bed.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OHMYGAHAHAHAHA STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP!" the laughter flowed out of Tricia's mouth like beautiful music to Brian's ears. Because his hands were so large, Brian expanded his grip to use his finger to dance in Tricia's underarms while his thumbs began to knead into her ribs. Tricia's laughter had now become even louder and more full. She was slowly running out of breath. "OHOHOHOHGAHAAHAHAHAD! THAT TICKLESHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Brian stopped and readjusted his position. "You give up yet?" Brian asked. "Hell no! I thought you were better tickler than this." Tricia responded. This was just the answer Brian had hoped for. "Oh you just wait," Brian said. He then lifted up her shirt to just below her ribs and began to wiggle his fingers towards her now unprotected belly. Tricia tried her best to suck in her stomach, but her actions did her no good as Brian lightly started to prod and massage Tricia's soft stomach. Tricia then began to elicit high pitched squeals as her back arched unintentionally into Brian's tickling fingers. Her face began to turn a light shade of pink as she began to plead with Brian. "OOHHHHHOOOOO THAT'S RIDICULOUSHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Brian then stopped for a second and wiggled his index finger towards Tricia's belly button and began to explore Tricia's fairly deep navel. Tricia's laughter went up in volume if that was at all possible. Her face was now turning beet red and tears began to stream down her face. "OHNONOGETOUTOFTHEREHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" After a few more minutes, Brian's removed his finger from her belly button. He looked at Tricia who was now breathless and a little sweaty, but Brian didn't mind. "10 minutes. Good job. But I still haven't hit some of the best spots yet!" Tricia dropped her head back onto the pillow of the bed. "Oh my God! 15 more minutes of this? I've got to keep my stamina up! I've got to win! I've got t-" but Tricia couldn't finished her thought as Brian proceeded to dig into the area just above the hip bones which jolted Tricia back to reality as laughter coursed through her body once again. "AHAHAARE YOU SERIOUSHAHAHAH??? IHAHAHA DIDN'T KNOWHOHOHO YOU COULD BEHAHAHAH TICKLISH THEREAHAHAHAHAHAH!" "Oh yes. There are many ticklish places on a person's body." Brian's hands retreated from her sides. "However, the MOST ticklish spot on any person's body is normally....the feet!"

Thoughts began racing through Tricia's mind. She knew how ticklish her body was, but her feet were here absolute worst spot. She couldn't even get a pedicure without breaking out into fits of laughter. And here she was at Brian's mercy about to get tickled for 10 more minutes on that spot! Brian made his way to the foot of the bed and pulled up a chair to face her feet. "You've got some small feet," Brian teased. Tricia blushed a little. She knew she had smaller feet than most people with a size 4 shoe. "But they're hidden underneath these socks! Shall we get a better look?" Brian then began to peel the left sock off revealing a beautiful, perfect foot. The soles looked pink and soft and her toes were not tiny, but they were not by any means big. She had polished them with a candy apple red nail polish. Brian took her tiny foot in his hand and felt how soft it was. Tricia's sharp giggles began again and he was barely doing anything. "Let's start simple, shall we?" Brian said. Brian grabbed Tricia's big toe and wiggled it.

"This little piggy went to market." Tricia began to bite her lower lip to stifle the giggles.
"This little piggy stayed home." Brian wiggled her second toe, and Tricia's laughter grew.
"This little piggy had roast beef." Onto her middle toe. Tricia was barely hanging on.
"And this little piggy had none." Tricia knew what was coming and her foot began to shake a tiny bit in anticipation. Finally, Brian took Tricia's little toe between his thumb and index finger and wiggled it.
"And this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home!" Brian began to rake Tricia's sole vigorously. Tricia lost her mind.

"NONONONONONONONONONO!!" But her pleas fell on deaf ears. Tricia's body began convulsing as the ticklish electricity surged through her body. All of her nerve endings felt as if they were stimulated to the hundredth power. Brian quickly used his free hand to rip off Tricia's other sock and began an assault on the arch of her right foot. Tricia tried to withdraw her foot, but to no avail. Brian then decided to scrape his fingers all over Tricia's heels. "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" This continued until the timer read one minute. Brian stopped and looked up at the tired body lying on the bed. "Well well well. With one minute left you have yet to give up." "Yeah," Tricia replied breathlessly. "I guess I'm going to win." "Oh ye of little faith!" Suddenly Brian started to furiously scribble over both of Tricia's soles at a rapid speed. She was at her wits end. Tricia had been broken into one humongous puddle of laughter. "OKAYOKAYREDREDREDREDREDHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Brian stopped as he stopped the timer and showed it to Tricia. "And with four seconds left, it seems you have lost." Tricia threw her head back on the pillow and groaned. "You've got to be kidding me!" Brian began to untie her limbs. Tricia sat up on the bed next to him and playfully punched him in the arm. "I guess you are a good tickler." "I try," Brian responded. "And hey, I'll still give you that foot massage. I think you've more than earned it." Tricia looked at Brian gratefully. "Thank you. I appreciate that." She laid back on the bed as Brian grabbed a bottle of oil from the guest bathroom. Brian tenderly took Tricia's right foot into his hands as he lathered the oil onto her soles. As Brian gently massaged Tricia's feet, he still managed to elicit giggles from her. He looked at her and said, "I'm trying to tickle you, you know." "I know," Tricia responded. "I guess I am just one gigantic Tickle-Me-Elmo doll! I actually do like being tickled. The only thing wrong with it is you look like a sweaty mess afterwards." Brian looked at her and said, "You wanna know something? You honestly look beautiful no matter what you look like." Tricia's face blushed pink again as she shyly looked down. "I mean it," Brian continued. "Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Tricia then sat up and looked at Brian with those beautiful hazel eyes.

She leaned over to him and planted a sweet, tender kiss onto Brian's lips which Brian happily received. They leaned back on the bed, Brian gently holding Tricia in his arms and Tricia leaning against Brian's chest. They listened to the thunder roar outside and, with each thunderclap, Tricia clinged to Brian a little tighter. Then, out of the blue, Tricia looked at Brian and said something Brian had not expected:

"Tickle me some more. Please?"

TO BE CONTINUED? (I'd love to continue this story if you all like it!)

Last edited:
Thank you all for the positive feedback! I'm currently working on the sequel which should hopefully be up soon.

Absolutely delicious and credible vignette about consensual tickling; Thank God It's Friday should be adapted into a video (with a modern Tia Carrere-type as Tricia). The feet tickling prose is sensuous and sweet; the mischief with the Asian babe's "fairly deep navel" ("Her face was now turning beet red and tears began to stream down her face") is hotter than a Cajun barbecue. Great work!

A second part is currently in the works. I'm thinking of adding a third part as well. Thoughts?

Hey all! I am currently finishing up the second part of "Thank God It's Friday." It should be done by Wednesday at the latest!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back