• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Avril Lavgine Story.....

PunkRawkTickler

TMF Poster
hey everyone...i got tired of asking and looking for a story so i figured i would just go out on a limb and TRY...writting one...keep in mind i am freestyling right now...i figure i can write songs up quick in a studio when my band records so...here it goes...wish me luck....

"Thanks alot New York"...were the last words of Avril Lavgine..as she walked off stage...Backstage was crazy as always, fans running around screaming, asking for autographs. Avril saw it every night. But this one night at CBGB's she saw this kid with a sign it said "AVRIL ARE YOU TICKLISH??" She thought to her self.."Who would ask such a dumb-ass question" So she talked to the interesting kid.

Avril: Why do you ask if im ticklish?
Fan: Im just curious.
Avril: Well its funny you ask that...cuase i am...really ticklish.
Fan: *stand there in aw*
Avril: you ok??
Fan: well, sort of, i always wanted to here you say that.
Avril: No way dude...do you have a tickle fetish...
Fan: *blushes* yeah..
Avril: ME TO DUDE!
Avril: Here's my hotel #..come by around 1:30 a.m.
Fan: *looks down at paper...*Plaza room #345

Later that night.......

*knock knock knock*

Avril: hey...by the way what did you say your name was.
Fan: Josh
Avril: *lets play*..she said with her cute voice

Avril sat down on a chair and unlaced her punky converse, she took off her sweat socks with the 2 red lines. To Josh's suprise the little punk rocker who "doesn't care about anything" keeps her size 6 feet in excellent condition..soft and black toenail polish.

Avril: go on touch em....

Josh sat down on the other chair and picked up her soft right foot...and kissed the sole...

Avril: hehehehehe
Josh: oh...that ticklish huh??

Josh then puts avril's foot in a headlock posistion and scrabbled his fingers all over her baby soft feet...HAHAHAHAH HEHEHE HAHAHA HAHEHE HAH STOHAHAHAHAOP...PLEHEHEHHEHEASE!!!..

Josh: But i don't want to...

With that he grabbed rope out of his backpack and tied her ankles together...

Avril: Hey i didn't say anything aboot *sorry..she's canadian haha* rope..but before she could finish josh started nibbling on her toes..

HAHAHAHA NO HAHAA NO NO NO NOAHAHAHAHA STHAHAHAHHAAHOOOOOPPPPP GGGGGGOOOOOODDDDD HAHAHAHAHAAH NOOOOOO!!!!!!! josh kept tickling and tickling and tickling...till avril past out...he then took out a camera and photographed her feet...untied her and left a note saying... *maybe you shouldn't trust crazy fans* and walked out of the hotel..and never say a word to anyone....

sorry if it sucks..but hey...AT LEAST I TRIED!!! jk...L8R

Tieler,

Have you seen the clothes that Avril wears. They are definately punkish looking. I agree she is NOT punk, but her dress style sure is!

By the way, Glad to have you here PunkRawk!

..poser

yeah dude...she is not a punk...she is totally a poser..but i was just using the "punk" scheme so we can get a image in our heads..you no what i mean...;)

great first story mate! A bit more detail in the tickling would have padded it out a bit more, but hey, you're the artist so I'm not gonna argue :D

you guys are right, avril is about as dog as my punk. NoFX, Rancid and Dead Kennedys are real punk.

Everyones point is true

everyone is right with what they said..except...Kurt Cobain was not "punk" so to speak, he was "grunge" but in today's society if you have ripped pants and a braclet with spikes on it and wear a Blink182 shirt your "punkrock"...like i hate 12 yr old girls who call them self punk becuase they listen to good charlotte...now since this is not the disscusion forum, i will stop talking...but my final thought

Blink182,GoodCharlotte, AVRIL LAVIGNE= NOT PUNK!!!!

Rancid, Nofx, Ramones, AFI, Dropkick Murphys,Mest,even old school GREENDAY=PUNKRAWK!!

not bad. good job for a first time writer!

and the only thing i'll complain about is how you guys are arguing over the stupidest thing alive. if avril is a punk or not! c'mon! it's the critics and fans who say she's a punk, when she HERSELF has never said she was a punk. but you gotta agree she's more real than Britney or Christina!

Okay okay people..

The point isn't whether she is punk or not. It's about the story which was good but as Ticklerdes says is a it short and unvaried but still good. And I can't wait to read your story Ticklerdes (GOO CANADA)

california uber alles

Ok, so we've reached the consensus that while the thought of her being referred to as "punk" may not be appealing, the thought of her having a tickling fetish most certainly is...:D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back