• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wwe Raw!?!?

Zechs Merquiise

TMF Regular
That's right! Although they're gung-ho on their nercophilia angle, the WWE has not forgotten about us foot AND tickle fans.

One scene- Trish Stratus is on the phone with "someone" and she is seen taking off her boots AND white socks revealing her bare feet. She walks around barefoot a bit as well.

Scene two- Test just beats Goldust and Stacie Keibler jumps in his arms. Right before he puts her down, you see Stacie's face squeals and smiles before getting let down (Test's hand kinda moved a bit) I looked at the scene three times and I say that's tickling! Anyone else who saw it, wanna back me up on his or you say it was something else. I hope the WWE drops the bercophlia and realizes they'll get better ratings offering a foot/tickle fetish.

Cool

I wasn't home to watch Raw tonite, but I did tape it. Thanks for the heads up. I'll watch for it and get back to you.

Zechs Merquiise said:
I hope the WWE drops the bercophlia and realizes they'll get better ratings offering a foot/tickle fetish.

Why cant every show realize that?:mad: :p ;) :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back