• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story: This past weekend

kingofswing

TMF Regular
Hi all,

I just wanted to chime in and share what happened this past weekend. I have been dating my gf (Lexi...not to be confused with TicklishLexi who is a member of TMF) for the past 5 mos. She is gorgeous...5'7, 130 lbs. jet black hair and fair skin. Not to mention, she is SUPER ticklish...all over! But she was not into tickling before we met. She always liked being tickled and thought it was fun, but now I have created a monster!

She loves to be tied up and tickled without mercy and has no qualms about tickling her friends or talking about her desire to have certain female friends help me in tickle torturing her (and hey, if there are any ticklish cuties in So. Cal. and might be interested in tickling with us..we are in our late twenties... let me know! haha). She's even started finding ways to ask girls if they are ticklish or bring it up in conversations.

This weekend we were staying over her friend Denise and her husband's house and Lexi had been saying how she would love to tickle or be tickled by Denise. Well I was tickling her in the guest room and then Denise yells in, "Don't make me have to come in there and tickle you both!" Lexi lit up and yelled "What's stopping you?"

So Denise comes in the room and I hold both of Lexi's feet in a headlock type hold and Denise starts tickling her with her nails. Lexi goes ballistic and Denise starts laughing. We both assure her that Lex loves it and she keeps going. Then Lexi grabs Denise's feet and starts going to town. It was awesome!

And neither of these two were ever "into" tickling before...so it's out there people! You just gotta make it happen!

Last edited:
Pic of Lexi on it's way....

Biscuit: Thanks for the nice words. Lexi just signed on as a TMF member yesterday (under Lexi Doodles...she is having fun discovering this whole new world of tickling!lol) but has had trouble posting to the board due to a firewall issue at her work. But we are going to post her picture on the member pics. I can't post mine because I'm an actor and a little high profile (or hope to be lol)

Lexi is 5'7, flat tummy with an hourglass shape. She has milky fair skin and JET black hair (which is a look I LOVE). She has very cute size 9 feet. She is one of the most, if not the most, ticklish women I have ever met in my life. And she absolutely loves it. like I said, her pic should be up soon.

As for Denise...she is about the same height and build as my GF. 5'7", shoulder length brown hair, shapely athletic build. She has really cute, ticklish feet with a ring on each "middle" toe.

Oh yes this a great story. Congratualtions. Oh by the way, I hate you.

Lucky Ba*tard!!!

I hate you too!

But, hey, live the dream, my man!!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back