• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Latina Beauty Tickling pt. 2 m/f

jrod321

A week or two ago, I posted a story. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=198464. If you haven't read it you probably should go back and read it. If you don't it'll be a little hard to read.

After she untied me, we lay in her bed for the rest of the night. She fell asleep first in my arm, I immediately began my revenge.

When she woke up she was naked, tied spread eagle to the bed. I was sitting next to her on the bed. "What's happening?" she asked in a still sleepy voice.
"Revenge." I answered. She gave me a dirty smile. I knew she would enjoy this just as much as I would.

"One more thing." I said. I then put a blindfold on her. I then stepped back to appreciate her amazing body. She had goosebumps all over, either from the fact she was naked spread out in a semi cold room, or from the nervousness and excitement that was soon to pursue. Her perky tits were erect standing tall at attention. Her pussy was already beginning to become moist.

I lightly stroked her sides, she snickered a little. I've never tickled her before, so I was trying to find all her best spots. I then started spidering the air around her sides, so my fingernails would occasionally brush against her skin causing her to gasp. I got closer until I was digging into her sides with my fingers, she let out screams of laughter. I moved up and down her sides. Stopping just above her hips, then moving up and stopping just below her ribcage.

I made a transition up to her ribs, her laugh changed to short bursts of silent laughter. Her mouth was wide open and in the shape of a smile. I continued working her ribs, finding each one then digging into it.

I then tickled around her tits on her breasts. She stopped laughing and started moaning in delight. I circled in closer to the center of her nipple. I sucked on her left tit, while pinching and caressing her other. They stood up more erect then before, which I didn't know was possible!

she was becoming more wet by the second, I lightly touched around her lips. She started moaning louder. I inserted my finger and started building speed, she was preparing to cum. But I wasn't gonna let her. I was going to pull the same trick she played on me the night before. So Right before she came, I stopped.

" Wait! What are you doing!" She screamed.
"I already told you, getting my revenge." I answered. "Now open your mouth"
I was surprised that she did so without inquiring why. I decided to gag her the dirty way, I took her underwear from the night before and shoved it in her mouth, then had her bite on a bandanna so she couldn't talk, "I'll be back in a little" I said, then kissed her on the cheek and left the room.

I gathered some supplies while I was gone: an electric toothbrush, baby oil, and a hair brush. I then got two bottles of water, kicked back and watch the new episode of The Office. After the show was over I walked back in, she was covered in sweat, her tits were rock solid, and her pussy was soaked.

I took her gag out, "Did you have to keep me waiting for so long?" she asked. I didn't answer instead, poured some oil on her stomach, and rubbed it in a little, then spidered her belly in circles, "NOOOOOO!" she screamed, but looking at her face she seemed to like it.

I decided that her upperbody had been tortured enough, so I started rubbing her hips. She squirmed trying to get away. "You won't get away, there's no use trying" I told her. She sighed and I went on. Tickling from her hips down to her ankles and back up, I chose to save her amazing feet for last, they were still painted a deep red.

After maybe 10 minutes of tickling her calves, thighs, and hips, I moved to her feet. Her toes were long and painted red, her soles smooth and fairly skinny. I globbed on some baby oil, and raked them with my nails. Then grabbed the hair brush and scrubbed her soles from the balls to the heels. You could tell from her laugh that she was enjoying it. I sucked around each toe to give her a rest, then reached for the electric toothbrush. I turned it on and saw her facial expression change. I got in between her toes, and she went nuts.

Her pussy was getting hot and moist, her sheets were wet, that was how wet she was. I took the toothbrush and pressed the back to her vag. She loved it, I then squeezed some oil on to her tits then rubbed the oil in, and massaged her nipples with the toothbrush. All while lightly fingering her, she wanted to cum but I wouldn't let her.

"Please let me cum!" she begged and pleaded more.

"If I do you have to let me do whatever I want to you." I answered

She agreed, so I positioned myself and started eating out her tasty pussy. At the same time I tickled her hips, stomach, and sides. Eventually she let out a moan and came, then again and again. She came 3 times before I let her out.

She then held out her part of the deal, and let's just say, we didn't even bother getting dressed that day. ;)

Thanks for reading!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back