• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I need help

sillywiggles

TMF Regular
I want write a tickle story but I have write block and my grammer not very good. so I don't know what to do. can someone help me please. thanks

When I write a story, I picture what I want to write as a film in my head, then write it down. Hope it will help you.

Two possibilities

If your grammar problem mainly affects you when you're writing, you might try getting some kind of little recording machine, dictophone, etc., and record your story in your spoken voice. Then you could play it back and copy it down.

Or you could make your best effort at writing your story and have someone go over it making grammatical improvements (without altering the sense value, of course) ...... or you could combine the two approaches.

I wish you luck.

I agree with the picturing scenario.

I'm more of a sit down and word vomit all over the place. I view it almost as a diary entry. -- And in some cases, it is, which makes me nervous about posting it.

Just write what you feel and if you're worried about grammar there are a lot of folks that would help you out. Myriads is a good person to look up and ask. He's a great help with that and a write himself.

Take a breath and just let how you feel and what you *want* to feel come into text format.

I agree with the picturing scenario.

I'm more of a sit down and word vomit all over the place. I view it almost as a diary entry. -- And in some cases, it is, which makes me nervous about posting it.

Just write what you feel and if you're worried about grammar there are a lot of folks that would help you out. Myriads is a good person to look up and ask. He's a great help with that and a write himself.

Take a breath and just let how you feel and what you *want* to feel come into text format.

C-Light is right as well... Kindly ask for some proof reading from other users.

I'm no writer like the others on this site but if you have a good idea, I'd be more than happy to proof your story for you. I'm no English major, but use spell & grammar check on your computer and you'll be fine. The most important thing is to say what you want to say, I for one would love to read it!!!!

Let us know how you're making out w/ your story and pm me if you need help. I'll try my best.

Good luck and happy writing to you.

I'm new to this whole story business also. I just signed up for TMF last month, and it's a little intimidating seeing all these veterans about. But as for writing, I just channel my thoughts into words -- that's a thing that comes with practice. A little exercise I used to use -- just write down every word that pops into your head. Keep doing this for long enough, and it will eventually become easy to translate your thoughts into words.

As for the grammar, I doubt very many people on this forum will care if you have some odd sentence structure. I've seen stories posted with words misused so grossly, it makes me cringe. But many of those awkwardly-worded stories still somehow manage to get the message across -- they still paint a very vivid picture in my head, and they're just as picturesque as the next. I suppose the idea for the story is more important than the actual grammar it's written with.

Just keep trying, and if you don't improve, don't sweat it! I'm sure people will love your stories all the same, as long as they're written the way you see them in your head.

I want write a tickle story but I have write block and my grammer not very good. so I don't know what to do. can someone help me please. thanks

When someone asks me what to do in order to write a story, I have but one word of advice: Write.

That's it. No, it's not simple, but it is the only thing you can do.

When starting from scratch, ignore grammar, spelling - heck - ignore paragraphs if that gets in your way. From blank-sheet of paper to a written story, all you need to do is write it down. Use the same word twice in the same sentence, name all your characters after fruit (I've done this), start sentences with 'and' and 'but', and so on. At this stage, no one but you is going to see the work, and it shouldn't matter what it looks like; what matters is that the story now exists. Like any other work of art, once it exists, you can refine it, nurture it, mold it, and help it grow.

Worry for grammar, spelling, format, etc, only after you have the story on paper. A good writer will end up writing every single story more than once; the first time to give birth the story from brain to paper; every other time to make it better.

Write the story, lad! Worry for the rest later. HTH.

<i>What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step. It is always the same step, but you have to take it. Antoine de Saint-Exupery</i>

When someone asks me what to do in order to write a story, I have but one word of advice: Write.

That's it. No, it's not simple, but it is the only thing you can do.

When starting from scratch, ignore grammar, spelling - heck - ignore paragraphs if that gets in your way. From blank-sheet of paper to a written story, all you need to do is write it down. Use the same word twice in the same sentence, name all your characters after fruit (I've done this), start sentences with 'and' and 'but', and so on. At this stage, no one but you is going to see the work, and it shouldn't matter what it looks like; what matters is that the story now exists. Like any other work of art, once it exists, you can refine it, nurture it, mold it, and help it grow.

Worry for grammar, spelling, format, etc, only after you have the story on paper. A good writer will end up writing every single story more than once; the first time to give birth the story from brain to paper; every other time to make it better.

Write the story, lad! Worry for the rest later. HTH.

<i>What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step. It is always the same step, but you have to take it. Antoine de Saint-Exupery</i>

Very well put.
I agree 100 %

Generally…

• Keep writing, even (or especially) if you think it's bad
• If you're writing about something you personally love or fantasize about, then it's probably great
• Ask someone who's good with language to proof-read for you

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back