• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA Noire

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Thoughts? Just started and I like it so far. Facial animations are amazing.

I want it... I'll probably rent it sometime. It doesn't seem worth buying if it's only around 15-20 hours with no online multiplayer component.

I just started it too, I'm really impressed by the detective mechanics. I was afraid it would all be force fed to me, but they did an amazing job of making you really find clues, and solve problems.

went out at midnight to buy it, been enjoying it so far the detective work is amazing, and its suprisingly fun for a game with little action. Im currently 2 cases into disc 2

I just got it in the post today i'll be playing it later, can't wait!

I really think there's potential here for great DLC. So far each case is like it's own little entity.. they could really make a whole pack of new cases and the game have some great replay value.

I heard some folks are having problems with the game freeze up on them on PS3 and XBOX.

I've been seeing commercials for that game A LOT!!! Have a definite interest in it as well. Haven't gotten it yet, but hearing good things

It's a very unique game.. not for everyone, but I like it. I used to play a Sherlock Holmes computer game when I was younger and I always liked the detective work.

Anybody found any of the golden film reels? I read they're supposed to be scattered around the world but I haven't seen anything so far, and I'm a few cases into disc 2.

I havent seen any either, and its not like this game encourages or rewards exploration. It's not sandboxy like GTA.

I havent seen any either, and its not like this game encourages or rewards exploration. It's not sandboxy like GTA.

Yeah, I really didn't expect it to be. I don't know how the hell I'm supposed to find them if they're placed in the middle of nowhere.

I usually sell my games when I'm finished, but I think I'm gonna keep this one and hope for some great DLC. Rockstar's usually pretty good with that, and I think this game will work well with additional cases.

I think youre right about the DLC, my preorder came with a downloadable case, which someday I'll get when PSN gets its act back together. So presumably theres an easy way for them to add more cases later.

I just found a golden reel, at the top of the stairs at the angels flight railway.

im a case into disc 3, only found one badge and one golden reel... both were on the library roof during the last "black dahlia" case

I lost interest during the arson cases and havent gone back to it. I might eventually though.

I lost interest during the arson cases and havent gone back to it. I might eventually though.

theres only 2, but they are boring, the game went downhill once you got off homicide, thats when the game was most entertaining

word is that LA Noire 2, will be announced at E3 and production work has already begun. Looks like they are aiming for November 2012

On the second arson case.. I still like it.. homicide was definitely better. I just got the Rockstar pass for ten bucks so I can get all the DLC that is released. I think they just released a new case.

When I first heard about this game, I envisioned an open-ended sandbox almost identical to GTA but on the side of the law, instead. Surprised it's not "open".

When I first heard about this game, I envisioned an open-ended sandbox almost identical to GTA but on the side of the law, instead. Surprised it's not "open".

Actually it is open.. thought there's not much to do.

I think that Rockstar should have taken a hint from Bioware and incorporated multiple suspects, case developments, and endings based on how you play. The story is pretty much set in stone, which was disappointing.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back