• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

93.3 FLZ in tampa MJ morning show

alan705

TMF Poster
This morning, they had a fetish model, Taylor, in the studio and she tickled Meredith's feet for a while and then they switched. This video should be up shortly on their site. Can someone capture that video? Not gonna lie, it made my morning come awesome.

The audio of the show seems to be up on their site already. This happened between 8-9 so I am guessing it's hr#3.

Oh, and the fetish model is Taylor Raz I think that often stars in a lot of the tickled guy videos.

Great pictures. The audio might be uploaded later today or tomorrow.

I heard audio with the fetish model but they cut if off when they were getting ready to wrestle in those puffy jackets

The photo's look good....

I too can verify that the tickling isn't in the audio they have posted on their site. They do have several photos. Meriedith comes across as more than a bit ticklish, but then again who knows. Nice feet though......

Giantfan :devil"

That is unreal! The tickling went on for a decent amount of time, both with meredith being the ler and the lee. She was definitely ticklish and it was awesome. Perhaps more will be posted later? I can only hope.

Kudos to Taylor Raz for doing a great job representing!

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9rh5eVoGVS8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9rh5eVoGVS8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

For a mainstream scene...That. Was. Simply. Amazing. :woot2:

Taylor looks better every time I see her. And she always seems to be having fun and that "I don't give a shit attitude" in a good way. The female dj, Meredith, is a total hottie as well and seemed to be having a good time with the whole thing. She also seemed genuinely ticklish. I guess that the old adage about "having a face for radio" isn't necessarily true anymore.

Of course, you always have to have the one dude with the obligatory attitude saying he was "mortified" and that "there's some freaky ass people out there." You know the guy was digging it, but he had to just say it was "freaky" to make himself seem normal.

And who knew that there was an ummmm, puffy jacket fetish?! :flatstare: :shrug:

This whole segment was actually very funny and fun. It's too bad that the video seemed to cut off some of the pieces. Meredith tickled Taylor for a lot longer than they have on the video but I don't think they cut off anything where Meredith is tickled.

The sequence was pretty awesome and even before I knew there was anything about tickling, when the whole puffy jacket thing was going on and I heard the girl tell meredith "I will tickle you" I knew I had to be locked in to the station.

I'm always enjoying everyone else's find so I am very happy to be able to share this with the community.

And kudos to those that found the youtube vid AND created a vid out of it. Thanks!

Hello fans:::

Let me just say... this MADE MY EVENING. All I was seeing was HATE messages on twitter and facebook saying how "boring" it was, how I didn't understand "fetish" etc. I was starting to get really bummed out!!!! I had a TOTAL blast this morning!

Meredith is REALLY ticklish!!!!!! FOR REAL! I am more of a ler than a lee and OMG. I MELTED today when she finally agreed to letting me tickle her!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH! She was a good tickler too once I told her to tickle like she was scratching an itch OMG she was driving my feet INSANE.

I was on cloud 9 today and I love meredith and her adorable feet. What a great segment and I'm VERY glad I saw this post and I'm VERY glad you all enjoyed it. Thanks so much for watching it and suporting me. I stil have jitter bugs!!!

xoxoxoTay
www.tickleaddiction.com
www.thefootinfatuation.com
www.taylorraz.com

I tell ya your everywhere I look. Good job and you do have cute feeties.

Don't let the haters get you down.....

Hey you'll always have friends here. I thought the entire segment was awesome and I live in Jersey so I got it on the web. You were fantastic! Keep spreading the word there are more of us than people are willing to admit. BTW Meriedith was great, but I love both your feet!!

Giantfan :devil:

I was on cloud 9 today and I love meredith and her adorable feet. What a great segment and I'm VERY glad I saw this post and I'm VERY glad you all enjoyed it. Thanks so much for watching it and suporting me. I stil have jitter bugs!!!

xoxoxoTay

We enjoyed it very much indeed. :couch:

I gotta agree with everyone here, that was so hot cuz it was on a mainsteam format, even if a radio station. I always thought Tay was very pretty but so gorgeous on this video. Thank you for showing tickling some love! :)

DK

Let me just say... this MADE MY EVENING. All I was seeing was HATE messages on twitter and facebook saying how "boring" it was, how I didn't understand "fetish" etc. I was starting to get really bummed out!!!! I had a TOTAL blast this morning!

Meredith is REALLY ticklish!!!!!! FOR REAL! I am more of a ler than a lee and OMG. I MELTED today when she finally agreed to letting me tickle her!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH! She was a good tickler too once I told her to tickle like she was scratching an itch OMG she was driving my feet INSANE.

xoxoxoTay
www.tickleaddiction.com
www.taylorraz.com

So glad you feel that way. Funny thing is, and obv I'm biased but, I actually thought the segment was funny. Like even the stuff that I would think is weird like the balloon popping fetish was just hilarious to listen to. The commute never felt so awesome. The crew sounded like they were having fun. The moment I heard it, I was on my droid and I was like I gotta post this on the TMF!!!

LOL - great job Taylor!!

This is the Best. Taylor is a goddess and Meredith is Smokin HOt!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAYLOR IS A GODDESS

xoxoxoTay
www.tickleaddiction.com
www.taylorraz.com

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved you before and now even more. Great show and Meredith and you are 2 of hottest ticklees ever.

Taylor, great job taunting her while you were tickling her. She didn't see that coming, I would wager.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back