• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween Ghost Story (???/F - feet) Part One

TerrytheTickler

Haley was dertimined to have the best Halloween ever this year: after all, it was her favorite holiday (ever since she was a kid she loved to play dress-up) and it was her first year away at college. She wanted to have more fun than ever before and she needed to stop worrying about last Halloween's "incident". She wanted to forget all about last Halloween, but she never would get it completely out of her mind, and knew that. It was quite a scare for her.

She was a senior in high school then and a cheerleader who was dating (of all people) the place kicker, Terry Lee. Terry was cute but somewhat puny but she found him funny. Terry could always make her laugh, but she had no idea how much he soon would.
They went to a party at another football player's house but his parents were out of town and things were getting really crazy. Certain the police would soon arrive, Terry and Haley decided to leave. Although Terry didn't have a drop to drink he suggested he and Haley walk. The autumn air was not too cool and the full moon provided safe light, so they walked through the old playground towards Haley's home.
Haley looked down at her shoes as she walked and thought of something to say to Terry. "So, how come you didn't dress up?" She asked him. Haley had raided her grandma's trunk and came up with a cute 50's girl outfit complete with poodle skirt, bobby socks, and saddle shoes. Terry was dressed in his usual tee-shirt, jeans, letter jacket and sneakers.
"I look like it's the 50's," He said. "I just neet some crud in my hair." Haley laughed and tried to take his arm. "Look," said Terry, flinching his arm away. "There's something you ought to know about me. I'm not like other guys."
Haley giggled. "Um, I think I saw this one before. Isn't this where Michael Jackson turns into a werewol--..."
"Listen to me!! I'm serious!!" Terry shouted and it made Haley jump a bit. Terry tried to finish. "I--I'm something...I--I--..."
"Terry, what??" Haley was starting to worry now. Suddenly Terry screamed in pain and fell to his knees. Haley thought he was fooling around but it still kind of scared her. "Terry, quit it now!!", she shouted. Terry just kneeled there whimpering when she closed in on him to see what was wrong. He suddenly stared right into her eyes. His eyes were totally red and dilated and he had an evil grin on his face. His whole body grew to twice its size and he became covered in hair and had grown fangs and long claws. Haley screamed and turn to run but he quickly and firmly grabbed her by the ankles and sent her falling flat onto her belly. She pleaded with Terry to spare her. "P-please...don't hurt me!!" But the monster merely popped off one of her saddle shoes and sniffed it. Haley panted for breath and feared for her life. She did not expect the monster to draw one of his claws right down the sole of her socked foot. Hayley yelped and burst out laughing. The soles of her feet had been extremely sensitive ever since she was a little girl. If you simply mentioned to Haley that you were going to tickle her feet, she'd fall to the floor laughing hysterically. She plead with the monster, "No, NO!! Please not my fee-heeheeheet!! AAAGH!! HAHAHAHAAAA!!" The monster stopped long enough to pop off her other shoe and to make matters much worse for Haley, she felt him peeling off both bobby socks. "O-ho, no-hohoho...," she begged. "Do NOT take my socks off...do NOT take my so-hahahahaha...don't, ple-heeheeheease." The monster smelled each sock as he peeled them off and threw them over his hunched shoulder. He then quickly got to work holding both of Haleys tiny feet by the ankles in one of his massive hands. With the other hand he drew his long claws up and down Haley's bare, pink soles. Haley giggled so much that she couldn't even plead for mercy after a few minutes. She needed any time in between bursts of high-pitched, girlish giggles to gasp for as much air as she could befoe another fountain of giggles cleared her lungs out again. The monster's grip was so strong, she couldn't do anyting but lay there with her soles wiggling in his grasp, giggling helplessly and gasping for air. After a good few quick gasps Haley managed to let out one really good scream loud enough to draw attention to anyone who managed to be somewhere close by. The monster immediately loosed his grip on Haley and ran off into the forest. Haley was so out of breath from laughing that she wasn't able to get up immediately. She just rolled about, still giggling and panting, kicking the still lingering tickling sensations away from her bare feet. After a minute of this, she rose to her hands and knees and crawled after her shoes and socks. She grabbed them as she crawled along the drass and then she collapsed onto her tummy again, still giggling. She was frightened more than ever before but as she rolled onto her back and giggled some more, she realized... that was kind of FUN!!

Haley never mentioned her tickle attack to anyone else and Terry completely disappeared after that. They finally found his body about a week later. He had fallen in the woods that night and smashed his head on a rock. Haley was devistated and cried for a week. She told the cops that she dumped him that night, and he just ran off. They figured he simply slipped on some wet leaves and hit the rock. Haley was very confused by all of this. She didn’t hate Terry and she wasn't even mad, but was still pretty scared by the whole thing. Just thinking about what happened made Haley's feet tingle and she would giggle just a bit as she would always jerk and kick them almost instinctively. But Haley temporarily put it out of her head and set out to get this year's costume on. She crawled off her bed and walked over to the closet and opened it. Inside was a catholic schoolgirls' uniform.

END OF PART ONE

(First story here, y'all...tell me what you think. Wait'll you read part II!!

I realize this a ridiculously late response, but I think it's a quality story and fairplay for writing it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back