• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(5/20/11)* - Katt's First Time Tickled!! *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Katt is a beautiful, tall blonde. She has never been tickled before… and she has NO idea what she’s getting into. She’s locked in the stocks wearing cute denim shorts and tight tank top. Her tanned, soft big toes are toetied, stretching her pale, silky taut. Ms. Raven start off tickling Katt with her nails, and things start off innocently enough, with an extremely ticklish Katt laughing hysterically.

But soon, things take a turn for the worst. It appears Katt's one of those girls who, the more you tickle her, the more sensitive she becomes. Pretty soon, Katt’s laughter goes up in pitch… and then she’s screaming. And I mean SCREAMING. Fingernails, brushes, comb, it doesn’t matter. Anything touches Katt’s soles and she’s shrieking, twisting violently in her bonds. The sensitive blonde is soon reduced to a teary-eyed mess.

This clip is NOT for everyone. Katt is obviously so ticklish that it’s truly torture for her, and the sounds she makes towards the last half of the clip are more like wailing than laughing. Ms. Raven was in a sadistic mood that day and she didn’t let up on this girl at all. Tickle torment in the extreme.

This clip is focused on foot tickling with some brief upperbody torment.

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0FK3NRVS

Last edited:
Will she be coming back again or is her career as a tickle model destroyed forever?

Katt has Very Beautiful Feet!!!!
They look long and slender.....Very Yummy!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

She could get good pay as an animal voice synthesizer.

That looked like fun.

Kudos!

JD

Wow... Sounds like Ms. Raven switched the brush for a cheese grater! :gonao:

Yeah -- JD she sounded like one of those raptors from Jurassic Park

Oh how I'd love to see Ms. Raven's feet tickled, licked, and sucked!

As posted this was not for everyone and I have to include myself, which can be counted as very rare. Kat was not having fun at the end of that clip and I felt sorry for her. That face had agony written all over it. AlternativeProd has put some good and different clips out there but this one I have to respectfully pass on. To me if the lee is actually sincerely crying for it to stop, then please stop.

This is not to bad mouth the production company. Just my opinion on one clip.

tall yes, beautiful maybe, blonde DEFINITELY NOT...unless you saw inside her panties..LOL

You're completely right... I meant to say brunette, but I was dead tired when writing out the description. Sorry for the error.

Absolutely LOVED it... Buying clip... Ms. Raven seemed to really be enjoying herself too.

Absolutely LOVED it... Buying clip... Ms. Raven seemed to really be enjoying herself too.

Ms. Raven loved tormenting poor Katt. It seems the crazier of a reaction she can get out of her victims, the more she enjoys it. Just happy I'm around to set limits.

Well, I must say that I loved this clip. It's so wonderful sadistic and I love it when it becomes really torturous. You should definitively book her again soon. Haha, maybe in your new position she would be hot as Hell. ^_^

Hi there,

Please bring back Katt. Such ticklishness can not go to waste. She's my favorite model by far. Her soles and her armpits are gorgeous. Tell he she can wear nylons to protect her ticklish feet (as if this was going bto make a difference)...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back