• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[5/21/11]* We Never Stop *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Cassandra was looking for some adventure and boy did she ever find it! She found the set of stocks to be an interesting artifact and wanted to see what it was like to be in it. However, she had no idea the extent which they would be used against her! Cassandra absolutely cannot stand being tickled and breaks quickly under pressure. This latina really cannot handle it and it shows. This clip features nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling. It also includes short bonus footage of Cassandra's take on her experience and what she would like to do next!

This clip makes use of fingers brush, feather and shoelaces as tickling instruments. Oiled soles can be found later in the work and makes it worse for poor Cassandra. It is rather exciting to see how she breaks under the tickling. She really cannot handle it and her pleas to "please stop" go ignored :).

Attached are two hi-res photos, two video stills and links to the previews are below. They could not be directly attached here due to file-size restrictions.

Please feel free to share your thoughts on this one! Also, please note that we have a new sub-forum where all of our future work will be posted, so please make a note of it when looking for more of our material :). Follow this link to check out the new <a href="http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=394" target="_blank">Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum</a>!

As always, I value your feedback and would like to know your honest opinions on this work. What a way to bring in the weekend!

Standard-Definition Preview
High-Definition Preview

Attachments

• wns-hires2.jpg
    wns-hires2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 857
This girl is totally hot. Her soles are perfect and very ticklish. Great video.

This clip is friggen awesome to be blunt!

Nothing better than a lady who can't handle the tickling and you keep going!

Excellent clip, I only wish their was more bare feet tickle but it was still a great clip. Good work Darth S.

Hey Kevin,

Always try to make a happy balance but I'll sure remember your preference next time around :).

Excellent clip, I only wish their was more bare feet tickle but it was still a great clip. Good work Darth S.

Excellent clip....They just keep getting better. Please bring her back for more

You're so much better than that other TG jerk on here. If you ever see him please punch him for me would ya!

This clip is now available on our new website along with many others! We are continuing to add more works to the library as quickly as possible. The URL is http://www.************************. Please update your bookmarks/favorites appropriately :).

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back