• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Isle of Aphrodite part 9 F/f, graphic "Lick It Good!"

i64ever

TMF Regular
Susan charged Allison, running full speed, her blond pony tail streaming out behind her. She was determined to do her best Dick Butkus impersonation, wrap her arms around the cheerleader and take her down to the ground. Then she could tickle her wherever and as much as she wanted, teach this insolent bunny who was boss. But Dick Butkus never had to deal with an opponent doing the splits.

A split second before contact, Allison's legs spread out wide, her torso dropping straight down. Susan's arms grabbed nothing but wind, her thighs striking Susan's shoulders. Momentum carried the volleyball team captain forward, tripping over her would be victim, sending Susan spiraling to the ground, rolling over and landing firmly on her back, wind knocked out of her lungs.

Now it was Allison's turn to strike. Susan's landing had left her stunned, arms stretched out from her body in a 'V' shape. Allison quickly put her knees on Susan's biceps, using her weight to pin them to the ground.

“Now who is the pretty pony?” Allison smiled, looking straight down into Susan's blue eyes. She could feel Susan struggling, trying to free her arms, but she had no leverage and all of Allison's wieght only an inch above her elbows. Despite her strength, Susan just couldn't get the cheerleader off of her.

“Close your legs, whore,” Susan said, staring up, defiant as ever, “I can see your kootch.” And she could. Wearing her short nightgown and with legs spread, Susan was looking right at Allison's pink panties, which didn't cover all of her most personal spots.

“Oh, you can do more than just see it,” Allison said evilly. Flexible to the end, Allison managed to keep her knees planted on Susan's arms while lowering her pussy directly on to Susan's face. Susan tried holding her breath, but Allison just kept it there until Susan was forced to take in air again, sputtering and coughing, getting a strong whiff of Allison's femininity.

Unable to talk with panties in her face, Susan still made grunting noises, trying to move her head to the side to get away. All the blond cheerleader did was smile, bouncing up and down a bit, grinding down a bit more.

Finally, Allison relented and lifted herself off of Susan's head, letting her breath in fresh air again, making sure her arms were still firmly under control.

“Do you think that's funny!?” Susan barked, “That's disgusting! When I get free, I'm going to tear your pussy off, do you hear me?! Tear it off!”

“Yes,” Allison said with a smirk, “I do think it was funny. And so do you.” Allison reached down and started gliding her fingers over Susan's armpits. Wearing only a sports bra, almost everything above Susan's waist was uncovered. With her arms out, her pits were open wide and defenseless, allowing five fingers to easily fit in each one.

“he ehe ehehehe ehehheheh oohhh he eheh eheheheheheh ohhh nawwoooo he eh ehehehe ehehheheh nawwooo he ehe eheh nawwwttt he eheh ehe eh ehe agaaiaiainnn he eheheheheheheeheh!!!!”

Susan started chuckling immediately, body bucking up and down, still trying to pull her arms to safety. She couldn't. Even more so than when her hand had been stuck to the tree, Susan found herself helpless and under attack.

“See! You think my pussy is hilarious! I'm surprised you aren't begging for a closure look,” Allison taunted, using her sharp nails to rake over Susan's deep hollows, gliding the edges over the very center of her underarms, “Poor, poor baby, tickled again. Such a shame.”

“he ehe ehehe ehehh I'lll he ehe ehehehe I'llll he ehehe eheheh kiih hi hih he eheheheh kiiillllll ehe eeheheh KIILLLLLLL ehe EHEHEHE EHEHEEHEHE YooOOUUUUU ehe ehe EHEEHEHEEHEEEHEHEEH!!!” Susan laughed louder, more hysterical, legs starting to kick up into the air like a small child throwing a temper tantrum.

“This is where little Brenda tickled you too, isn't it? You've been caught twice now, haven't you? I wonder why that is? You certainly stronger then the rest of us. A real athlete...,” Allison swirling an index finger in each pit, circling around and around the hairless cavern, scraping the skin with the side of her nail, “Must be because you're stupid.”

“HE EHEH EHEHEHEHEHE KILLLLLL EHE EHEHEHEH KILLLLL HE EHEHEHEH YOOOUHUHUHUHUU HE EHEH EHEHEH KILLLLLL EHE EHEHEHE YOUUHUHUHU HE EHEHEH DEAAADDD HE EHE EHEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HE EHEHEHEH DEEHEHEHEEHHEHEEEDDD!!!”

Susan howled, already red faced. The tickling was sweeping through her, jumping from her underarms down all the way to her toes. Tears filled her eyes, but when she could see, all Susan had to look at was Allison's vagina, still peeking out from beside her pink panties.

“You keep saying that. Must be the sign of limited intellect, repeating yourself all the time. Don't you know that violence is the last refuge of the incompetent?” Allison said smugly, quoting a science fiction book that Cheryl had made her read in middle school.

Susan didn't reply, all she could do was scream hysterically at each stroke of Allison's nails on her armpits. Her butt started bouncing up and down on the hard ground and her fingers curled up into balls, as did her toes. She would have given almost anything to get away from the suffering.

Eventually, Allison stopped tormenting Susan's armpits, giving the blond a chance to rest.

“F...fuck you,” Susan said looking up at Allison as soon as she had air in her lungs.

“That's Susan in a nutshell, defiant to the end,” Allison smiled as if enjoying an inside joke, “You know, I'm tired of tickling your armpits. Let's try something new, shall we?”

Allison changed position, going from kneeling on Susan's arms to lying on top of her. Now it was Allison's thighs pinning Susan's arms instead of her knees, her own face just above Susan's belly. Allison knew she never would have been able to move like that while keeping Susan pinned if the volleyball captain had been in top condition, but by that point, the blond was so winded, she couldn't take advantage of Allison's movement.

Susan looked from side to side. All she could see were Allison's legs, the inside of her thighs practically touching her cheeks. Looking straight ahead was no better, as her eyes were met by a wall of pink panties,

“Oh, you bitch,” Susan said softly.

“Now, let's see how you taste,” Allison called, burying her face into Susan's tummy, and grazing her white teeth over the soft skin.

“HA AH AHAHAH AHAHH AHAHAH OHHHHH AHA AHAHAHAH NAWWWOOO AHA AHAH AHAHHHA AHAH AGWWDDDD NAAAWWTTT HAH AHAH AHAHH H AHAH NAWWTTTT TAHAHAHAHH THHAAHAHATTT AHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!”

Allison couldn't believe how tasty Susan's belly was. It was mostly muscle, hard as iron, coated with a thin layer of softness. She nibbled and nibbled, scraping with her incisors, then letting her tongue sneak out like an anteater and flicker over her flesh, licking up the small dots of moisture that appeared. Nibble then lick, nibble then lick. A pure bliss started to fill Allison as she ate and ate.

Quite the opposite was true. Not only was she suffering sensory overload, too much tickling flooding through tiny nerves, but the tickling bringing back unpleasant memories. The one time in her life before this she had been seriously tickled had been by a babysitter named Jane. She had like to hold Susan down and give her what Jane called the 'zerberts' blowing on her bare belly and vibrating her lips, creating a buzzing that had tickled like nothing Susan had ever felt before of since.

“Wow, somebody likes this!” Allison said, voice muffled by Susan's stomach. She pressed her teeth deeper into the firm muscle, letting her tongue wiggle over it like a worm. Susan erupted, howling louder and louder, sounding more and more pained.

“HE EHE EHEHEH EHEHEE EHEH PL PL PLEEEHEHEH EHEHEHEHEH PLLEEEAAAHE EHEHHEHEH JAANNNNEEEEE HE EHE EHEHEHEHEHEH PLLEAASSEEHE EHEHEHEHEHEH NAWWOOOO HE EHEH EHEHEH MORRREEEHH EHE EHEHHEHEHEH I'LLLLLLLL HE EHEH EHE TEEHEEHEHHEEELLLLLLL!!!!!!!”

Susan's laughter was muffled, with her head trapped between Allison's thighs and her face less than an inch from her crotch, but Allison could tell she was losing it. She repeated heard the name 'Jane' mixed in with the chaos of her laughter. Allison knew the jock was breaking.

As much as Allison relished Susan's out of control laughter, however, it did make things harder on her. The more forceful Susan's laughed, the harder it became to control her. There was nothing holding down the lower half of Susan's body. Allison had to wrap her arms around Susan's hips just to stay on top of her quivering, quaking body. At times, Susan's butt and hips moved so fast, holding on to them felt like some kind of Disneyland ride! And the longer the tickling went on, the faster it moved.

But Allison didn't give up, instead nibbling lower and lower on Susan's abdomen. She'd gently pinch a fold of Susan's skin between her teeth, then run her tongue across it, brushing it with her buzzing lips. The closer she got to Susan's waist, the more frantic, the more chaotic Susan's laughter became, the more often the name 'Jane' was screamed between Allison's thighs.

“HE EHGEH EHEHEHEEHEHEHE I'MMMMMM HE EHEHEHEH EHE EHEH SORRRYYYY HE EHEHEHEHH SOOOO HE EHEHEHH SORRRYYYY HE EHEHEH JANNEEEE HE EHEHEHEH I'LLLL HEHEHEH HEH BEHEHEH EH BEEHEH A GOOOOOD HE EHEHHEHEH GOODD HE EHEH GIRRLLLL HE EHEHEHEH I SWEAEERRR HE EHE EHEHEHEHE EHEHEH!!!'

Susan was obviously being driven insane, closer to the breaking point than Allison would have guessed possible. There was one thing left to push her over the edge.

Allison pulled back her head a bit, putting her mouth squarely over Susan's bellybutton. Then she stuck her tongue into the little whole and began to lick the edges.

Susan went ballistic. Her hysterical cries literally went off the chart as her legs kicked wildly. Each kick had so much force, that Allison was afraid if one caught her, she'd end up with a broken nose. The Susan's butt began moving so fast up and down and side to side, Allison didn't think she'd be able to hold on. Riding a bull would have to have been easier!

But hold on Allison did. Getting Susan's bellybutton was just too much fun to give up on. She stuck her tongue down Susan's bellybutton even farther, swirling it around and around, flicking the tip over the its bumpy bottom.

“HAHA AHAHA AHAH MEEERRRCCCCYCYYYY!!!!! AHA AHAHAHHAHA PLLEEEAAASSEE HA AHAHH AHAH PLEEEAASSEEE HA AHAH JAANANANAH AH AJANNEEE AHA AHAHAHAHHHAH ANNYYYTHINNGGG HAHAH AHAHAHAHH I'LLLLLL HA AHA AHAHH DOODOHOHO HA AHAH WHAAHAAHAHAAATTTT AHAHAHH YOOHHUHUHUU HAHAAH WA AAHAHAHNNNTTT H AHAHAH!!!! JUSSSTSTSTSTAH AHAHAHH STAAAWWWPPPPPP!!!!!”

Oh how she screamed, screamed and screamed until Allison thought her lungs would pop out. The cacophony would have been painful for someone else to listen to, but for Allison, it was pure bliss. Even as it got harder and harder to hold Susan down, arms and legs growing exhausted from the effort, she kept it up, Susan's submission fueling her libido like never before.

“I don't know who Jane is,” Allison said, lifting her head from Susan's tender bellybutton for a moment, “Submit to Allison, give yourself to Allison, and I'll stop.”

Susan didn't, couldn't. The part of her brain capable of understanding human speech was gone. Instead, her world was going white. Reality disappeared, Allison and the island vanishing in a mist. Instead, Susan back in her own living room, in the house she grew up in. And there, on the couch, was Jane.

“Jane, Jane,” little five year old Susan ran up to her babysitter, wrapping her arms around Jane's leg in distress.

“Calm down, little princess,” Jane said patiently, reaching down, she picked up Susan and put her on her knee, “What's wrong honey?”

“She's tickling me!” Susan complained “Tickling me oh so bad! I don't want to give up, but its...its just more than I can take! Help me Jane, please!”

“Well, you can't give up,” Jane said, wiping the tears from Susan's eyes, “You don't want to submit to that faux athlete pretty pony, do you?”

“N...no,” Susan sniffled, “But I...I can't get away! She's on top of me, holding me down, licking me! It feels so, so...ARGGGHH!!! Help me Jane, please!”

“Now, now, there's always a way,” Jane fixed Susan's blond hair, brushing it from her eyes, “Just calm down and take a look. I'll bet your opponent has left a very...delicate part of her body within your reach. Exploit that, and you can break free.”

“Are...are you sure Jane,” Susan asked, biting her lip.

“Of course. Aren't I always?” Jane reached out for Susan's little tummy, tickling it with her index finger, “Aren't I”

“he ehe eheheh yeeeheeeesssss hee eheheheheehh Jannneeee heheheh stawwwpppp.....”

The the world grew white again, the living room was gone, and Susan found herself back where she was, helpless and on her back, Jane's playful tickling replaced by Allison's torturous licking. But this time, Susan knew what to do, despite the hysterical bellows erupting from her mouth.

Susan opened her eyes. Her vision was no longer blinded by tears or hair in her face. Just as Jane had said, the answer was right in front of her. Not half an inch from Susan's face was Allison's pussy covered only by pink panties.

While they weren't a thong, the crotch on Allison's panties were thin, the strip running between her legs less than half an inch wide. Somehow stifling her laughter for a bit, Susan pushed her head forward a bit, and bit into that strip of fabric, holding it firmly between her teeth. Then she jerked her head to the side, tearing the panties in half, leaving Allison's vagina exposed. It was completely shaven, not a single curly hair.

Next, Susan plunged her face into Allison's hole, probing it with her long tongue. It was already wet, as juicy as a peach. Instantly, Allison's body stiffened, the tickling slowed, as a pure bolt of pleasure shot through the cheerleader captain. When Susan found her clitoris, she began to lick it for all she was worth, fast and furious, trying to make her foe explode as soon as possible.

Allison's entire body seemed to freeze, erotic sensations pulsating through her body. God, she was being eaten out! Susan's tongue filled her hole, sliding between her labia! The tip OH GOD!!! THE TIP OF HER TONGUE WAS ON HER CLITIE!!! This was something Allison had never experienced before, having only been on the giving end of the oral with her boyfriend. It was...was so intense, a deep moan slipped by her lips, and her blue eyes rolled upwards. Oh no, how was she supposed to...OOOOOHHHH!! She couldn't....

Allison tried to keep her mind on the task at hand, focus on tormenting Susan's body, but with her nervous system buzzing like a bee hive, it was impossible. Touching Susan's bare flesh made thoughts of tickling vanish from Allison's brain, replaced by a frenzy of emotions. Unable to resist, Allison moved her hands from Susan's hips to the waist of her workout shorts. She slipped her fingers under the waistband of not only the shorts but Susan's bulky panties as well. Then Allison pushed down, sliding both garments down her legs. Once they were far enough away, Allison stretched out and buried her head into Susan's pussy too.

Susan had blond, curly pubic hair, trimmed close to her mound. When Allison's tongue penetrated her fleshy lips, she found the inside of Susan's vagina soaking. Allison started taking short quick lips over Susan's button, swirling over it, taunting and teasing it.

Now Susan erupted as well, the experience just as new for her as her partner. Muscles tightened, her pulse raced. She lost her self in the moment, forgetting her desire for dominance, for freedom, even the name of the girl whose pussy she was eating. All life boiled down to the feeling of Alison's tongue in her pussy and the taste of Allison's pussy in her mouth.

Having found themselves in a '69' both women started issuing throaty moans and groans. All that was real was the feel of the hot tongue on their clitoris and the tasty of their lovers. They licked and moaned, ecstasy building and building inside them. The sounds they made became more and more animal, like rutting hogs or monkeys.

Both Susan and Allison seemed to cum within seconds of each other. Moans replaced by high pitched squeals as they submitted to the mindnumbing climax that ripped through them with such ferocity. At that instant, their connection to Aphrodite was complete, raw sexual energy running from the women into the goddess, charging her, elevating her, while the essence of Aphrodite ran into their very souls. Then everything exploded, a burst of light, color and sound that would have dwarfed the big bang.

When Allison came to, she was holding Susan, wrapping her arms tenderly around her lover while Susan did the same. She could feel the bond between them, shared by their new mistress. It was...bliss.

“What now love? What do we do next?” Allison asked, kissing Susan on the cheek.

“You know,” Susan replied, caressing Allison's thigh.

She did.

Beth Ramsey sat on a boulder next to a wide lake, exhausted from her hike. Somehow she had ended up on the far side of the island. How, she had no idea. She had almost turned around several times the last hour, but always there was something that led her on, the sight of what appeared to be a familiar landmark, the sound of her stepdaughter just over the next rise. Nothing. Beth had walked for what felt like miles on a wild goose chase.

Sweat glistened from her brow. Wasn't nighttime supposed to be cool even here? Maybe she was just in worse shape then she thought. Either way, Beth took off her white, fuzzy robe, hoping the cool air would invigorate her. Evidently she still had a long way to go.

Now she had to go all the way back, through this creepy woods, giving Cheryl even more time to do heaven knows what. That thought just exhausted her. Beth knew the trip across the island couldn't have been more than an hour, judging by the stars and all, but it had felt like several. Her feet her, the backs of her legs were sore, and the thought of more walking in the night filled her with disgust. After all, Cheryl had certainly had enough time to do whatever it was she had planned with that Brenda girl.

Beth had always secretly suspected Brenda of being a lesbian, with her short hair and frumpy clothes. That she had ended up in the arms of another woman was no great surprise. Allison and Susan, however had been. Both were so popular, so pretty, dating such handsome men. How had they...started playing for the other team? And of course, Cheryl was even more baffling. She'd taken care of that girl for eight years! You'd think there would have been clues! I mean, how could she? What would it take to make someone...eat fish?

Not that there wasn't something about this island. Maybe it was the exotic setting, or the night air, but Beth had been feeling a bit randy since they first arrived. Had her husband been here, instead of working half a world away, she was sure they would have been humping like rabbits. Hell, if any cute guy, one of those swarthy Greek tour guides for example, had been there, Beth would have had a hard time keeping her legs together.

After all, she was still only 28. Hardly dead yet. She liked to think of herself as adventurous, and had tried to express that attitude with her stepdaughter. Beth had never encourage monogamy to Cheryl, always encouraging her to play the field. She just hadn't thought she should have stressed the heterosexual field! The thought of being with another woman was just so unthinkable to Beth, it never would have occurred to warn her daughter against it.

Oh, she was sure the other three had led Cheryl into this wicked lifestyle, but even that shouldn't be a defense. Beth could think of nothing that would tempt or pressure her into having relations with a member of the same sex. It was too....repulsive to have any charm at all. She only hoped her daughter could be made straight again.

The it happened. Even though no one else was in sight at the night was calm, Beth Ramsey felt a sudden push on her front. The next thing she knew, she was falling over backwards. Time seemed to stop, the split second of her descent lasting hours. Looking back, Beth suddenly realized that there was no lake. The boulder was actually next to a deep depression in the earth, with only a narrow strip of flat ground in between. As Beth's back and shoulders hit that strip, she was sure her momentum would carry her into a somersault, feet tumbling over her head, taking her down the bank to a bottom filled with jagged rocks. Raw fear filled her essence.

Then, at literally the last second, Beth felt strong hands grab her ankles, stopping her fall. For a minute Beth just lie there, shoulders on the ground, legs up in the air, staring at the night sky, sensing how close she had come to death.

“I need to pull you up, Mrs. Ramsey,” a voice said. Looking up, Beth could see Daphne Clark's face peering at her from over the rock. Never in her life had she been so glad to see the brunette's tomboyish face and manly haircut.

“Yes, yes thank god yes!” Beth cried, reaching her hands upwards, relief and gratitude overwhelming her.

“Wait,” Daphne said, ignoring Beth's hands, “I'm afraid if I let go of your ankles, you'll fall. Let me secure you first.” Daphne grabbed Beth's robe lying nearby and removed the sash. She then started tying the sash around Beth's left ankle.

“What? No, don't do that! I hate being tied up!” Beth Ramsey cried. Always afraid of being helpless, Beth instinctively tried to rip her feet free. Simultaneously, She tried to do a sit-up to grab the top of the boulder, but in her awkward position, she couldn't quite manage. She looked more like a turtle scrambling to get off its back.

“Please don't panic Mrs. Ramsey. This is the safest option,” Daphne said calmly, “Think of it as tethering a mountain climber. And please stop trying to pull your foot away. The momentum would carry you right over the edge I fear.

Beth's head was right on the edge of the depression. Turning it even a little let her look down the sink hole again. It looked even farther down to the bottom, the rocks even more numerous and pointy. Fear returning, Beth nodded her head and forced her legs to be still, pressing her calves against the top of the boulder, trying to anchor them in place.

Daphne Clark hid her little smirk, knowing victory was at hand. After Beth's left foot was tied, Beth noticed a hole the size of a quarter in the boulder. It tunneled under the surface for about an inch before resurfacing, as if a worm had tried to make a subway then quickly change its mind. The hole was a strange feature in an igneous stone, but Daphne wasn't surprised to find it. She ran the free end through the hole then tied the other end to Beth's right ankle. The bondage couldn't have been more secure if she'd had a leather strap, buckle and a metal anchor ring.

Beth lay on her back, forcing herself to be calm, to keep her body under control. She knew a panic attack could kill her right now. And she remained calm until she felt her shoes slip off her feet and a cool breeze strike her toes. She cried out, demanding to know what was going on

“Do you remember the way we first met, Mrs. Ramsey?” Daphne Clark asked, her voice cold as ice.

“What the hell are you talking about?!” Beth shrieked, “Just put my shoes on and pull me up!” She wanted to yell more choice insults, never having liked this teacher much anyways, but you could only be so mean to someone you needed to pull you up off the edge of a cliff, despite their being trash.

“I had just spent a whole day teaching, then several hours doing parent conferences,” Daphne continued as if Beth hadn't spoken, “When you walked in my classroom, probably having spent all your time at poolside or the beauty parlor or something. Still you looked down on my because my hair and make-up weren't flawless like yours were. Remember?” Daphne slowly slid her index finger down Beth's left sole.

“I...I don't...know,” Beth stammered, trying to block the sudden, strange sensation on her bare foot. It...confused her, took away some of her inborn feeling of superiority.

“You were so haughty, so arrogant,” Daphne's finger moved a bit faster, zig-zagging, “You made it clear that I and everyone else that worked for the school were beneath you, as if you were an aristocrat instead of a golddigging tramp who had married into money. Right then I knew what I wanted to do this to you.”

“I...I'm he ehe sure there's just he ehe been a misheeheh misunderstanding,” Beth said, trying unsuccessfully to stifle her giggles, “Pull he eheh me out he eheh and I'm sure heheh we can work heheh this ouuuuuuttt heh!”

“Oh no, this I'm going to enjoy.” Daphne began tickling with two fingers, keeping her middle finger sliding up and down the center of Beth's sole while her index finger invaded Beth's high arch, “How often do you get pedicures? You have the softest skin I've ever felt!”

“he ehe eheheh eheh eheh yooouuuuuu ehe ehehheh youuuu can't he ehehh doouuuuuuu he eheheh thiisss he eheh eheh toouuuuuu he ehehehh meeeheheheeheh!!!!! I'llll he eheh eheh haveheheh heh haveee heheheh yoouhhhuuhuhuhuu he ehehehheheh fiiirrreeeeddd he eheh ehehh youuuhuhuhu heheheh bittcchchch!!!”

Beth didn't stop there. She yelled virtually every insult she could think of at the science teacher, unleashing her venom in a hysterical cackle, while she desperately tried to pull her legs free. Even when Daphne started tickling both feet with the same two-fingered stroke, Beth just kept cursing.

“I wouldn't do that if I were you,” Daphne said cooly, not responding to the vile language pouring from Beth's mouth, “You feet are only tied to the boulder with the cloth strap from your robe. If it should break, I'm sure the force would send you tumbling down the cliff.”

The truth of Daphne's statement managed to stab through the cloud of tickling and rage that surrounded Beth's mind. Somehow she forced her thigh and calf muscles to relax, slackening the white strap. She kept up the screaming, however. Beth projected her fury as strongly as her hysteria.

Daphne was the polar opposite, her face practically a mask of calmness. She made no attempt to tickle Beth's feet harder or faster. Neither did she let up. Daphne just kept the middle and index finger of each hand moving up and down at the same speed, both hands maintaining the same devilish pace, nails sliding up to Beth's toes than down to her heels, fingertips barely grazing the skin, over and over and over again. It was methodical, almost rhythmic, but Daphne's touch was absolutely constant.

The brutal sameness of the tickling seemed to be wearing Beth down. Nothing she said drew a response from the teacher, not her cruelest insults or her offers for relief. She felt like Daphne's fingers were carving into her soul.

“I'll bet your first pedicures were the worst,” Daphne said at last, fingers never stopping, “Growing up poor, you never had the chance, so the first time you went to the salon, your feet must have been covered with dry skin and calluses. How much did you bellow that first session, as the attendant had to use gob after gob of lotion, scrubbing with the firmest pumice, just to make these feet of yours presentable?”

Daphne's eyes locked onto Beth, her brown iris's stabbing into Beth's black pools. Her words stirred up memories deep within her mind, memories Beth thought she had buried. But for some reason, she just couldn't look away.

“he ehe eheheheehhh killlllllll he ehe eheh eheheh killlll he eheheh yooiuuhuhuhhuhuu he eheheheh myyyy he ehehehe hussbanndd he ehehehh knoHOOHO knowwss people he ehehe eheheheh!!!!! He'll he ehe eheh havvee he eheheh yoouhuhuhuuuu vaniishshshsh eheeheheh!!!!!”

“How many pedicures did you have to get before you stopped laughing like a fiend in the chair,” Daphne continued as if Beth hadn't spoken, “How many times before people stopped gathering around your chair, staring at you while you clenched the arms of the chair with white knuckles as the girl did your toes or scrubbed your heel? How embarrassed were you, the center of such attention? Did it ever truly end?

Even as Beth laughed and laughed, as those two fingers drawing lines of pure hilarity up and down each of her feet, Daphne's eyes stayed locked on her. The memories that rushed over Beth were intense, vivid, more like dreams than conscious thoughts. Beth could practically hear the other blue bloods in the salon making their snide comments while she shrieked and shrieked through the entire process.

They had all hated her, the wives and daughters of the upper class, seeing her as a whore, using her body to get money and social status. They had so enjoyed watching her freak out during the pedicures, telling themselves it was a sign of Beth's weakness, her lack of breeding, a sure sign she didn't belong here. Beth would have given anything not to laugh like a goon whenever anything touched her sole, but she just couldn't help it.

It hadn't been just once. She went every week to that salon, and every time the results were the same. First the massage with lotion, making her feet feel so good, drawing more than one moan out of her. Then the attendant would use the manicure brush, removing the dead skin. That had made her howl the first time the brushes slid over her lotioned feet, but she had eventually become able to resist it. But no matter how she tried, the pumice stone had always kicked her ass, rough stone grinding over her worst spots, making Beth cackle like a witch. For the longest time Beth had been unable to resist, all her willpower collapsing at the first touch.

Oh how the others loved it. Beth knew they intentionally scheduled their appointment for the same time as hers , just so they could hear her screams and cries as slippery fingers smoothed her tired feet. Beth had felt so humiliated, so shamed, knowing her weakness was giving them a show and she could do nothing to stop it, proving to them she was a weak little girl trying to play a woman's game.

And now Beth was reliving those awful moments. She could feel the Emory board on her toes, hear the mocking laughter around her, feel the same raw embarrassment she had felt on those days.

“You don't laugh anymore though,” Daphne continued, fingers still tickling, “But it still tickles, doesn't it? Each trip to the salon is an endurance test. You haven't failed in a while, but you could. Next week, next month or next year. The all those voices, those insults will be back, the blue bloods knowing you don't belong. Isn't it true?”

“EH ehE EHE EHEH YEEEHEHEHSESSSSSS HE EH EHEH EHEHH EHH OHHHH EYEESSSS EHE EHEH EHEHEHEH CANANNANNN'TTTT HEH EHEHEHEH LAUUGHHHH HE EHEHEHEHE MUSSNN'TTT HE EHEHEH BEHEHEHEHEH WEAAHAAAHHEKKKK EHEHEHEHEH!!!!!”

With that the tickling stopped. Beth just lie there, ashamed and out of breath, wishing death upon her assailant. She waited for the tickling to start again, but it didn't. Instead, she felt firm fingers running up and down her feet, squeezing, rubbing lotion all over her soles.

“Oh, it isn't lotion,” Daphne said, as if reading her mind, “Its a local tree sap. I doubt you'd find it anywhere else in the world. Funny thing, its not sticky at all. Quite the opposite, its even more slippery than most lotions, thinner too. Actually, its more like astroglide then anything else.

Beth wanted to protest, to make her stop. She knew the massage and lotion at the salon made her feet ten times more ticklish! But after the tickling she'd just endured, the foot rub felt soooo good, it dragged a few moans and groans out of her mouth. Despite being a lesbian, Daphne quite talented. Even as she enjoyed it, however, Beth knew that the worst was yet to come.

“Go oooohhh gooohhh onn...I knooOOHHWWW your only goOOOHiinnn to tickle them some more. Why wait, why tease me?” Beth protested.

“You don't have to worry about that,” Daphne said with a smile, “I won't be tickling your feet anymore. No, I was just warming them up. It'll be up to someone else to decide if these tootsies of yours get tortured. Maybe you'll get lucky...but I doubt it.

the stories just keep getting better.......and more compelling to read...thanks for the time and effort

Thanks everyone. Hope to have part 10 up soon. Think this might end up a twelve parter. A bit long I know, but I wanted to bring the story to a natural conclusion.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back