• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crash Boom Tickle (M/F)

ReturnWithHonor

Morrigan whimpered as bolts of pleasure shot through every nerve ending in her body. Her body shook, her eyes closed, and small squeals escaped her lips. Strong hands roamed her belly, guitar-calloused fingers stroking and teasing her to the brink of insanity. Her expression was one of pure delight, and each time she opened her eyes, they rolled back. Through the muffled squeaks she made, she managed to gasp, “Seth, stop! I can't take it anymore!” Her legs shifted restlessly beneath him.

Seth chuckled, the guttural sound triggering vibrations on her belly. He squeezed his legs around her waist and stilled her squirming legs. He leaned forward, his mouth so close to her ear she could hear his breathing. “That's what you said ten minutes ago,” he whispered, the warm air tickling her ear and sending shivers up her spine. Her breath came in panting gasps as he began to knead her sides again. She arched upward and squirmed, the sensations exploding inside her. Suddenly, he grabbed her wrists with one hand and pulled her arms up, leaving her vulnerable to his wicked gaze. His hands were big enough that he could hold both her hands up with one. With his other hand, stroked down her arms, and found a sensitive spot just above her ribs. He barely brushed against it when she cried out. She thrashed beneath him, but she couldn't wrench her hands from his grip. She was trapped...and she didn't want it any other way.

Seth smiled wickedly. He knew just how to rile her. She was so sensitive, he could look at her and she'd blush and giggle. He knew just how to rile her. He could sit feet away from her, nowhere near touching range, and run his fingers “distractedly” over whatever surface they rested on. Morrigan would take one look and scrunch up, a small bubble of squeaky giggles slipping out. Her eyes would widen, then squeeze shut, a bashful grin spreading across her face. All he had to do was breathe in her ear and she would jump a mile and shiver.

Now he had her pinned beneath his strong body, his hips atop hers, his hands teasing her to ecstasy. He loved the little noises she made when he touched the right spots. He loved the big noises, too, the wild, uncontrollable laughter that came from his merciless tickling. She was a screamer, he determined, and he chuckled. She was a screamer, a squirmer, and a fighter; if she hadn't been so trapped, she probably would be tickling him back. Her giggling was contagious, and he quickly joined in. His stroking quickly turned to squeezing her side and ribs. She tried to shake him off, but he was too strong, and she was far too weak from laughing.

“Seth!” she squealed, “Seth, stop!” Her face was flushed and grinning, and tears were beginning to run down her cheeks. She was panting and laughing, and she could barely get the words out.

“You sure?” he asked, smiling.

She gulped. “Yeah,” she gasped, “I'm sure.”

At once, she could move her hands and sit up. Seizing the opportunity, she lunged for him. Seth found himself pinned on the floor a few feet from where he'd pinned Morrigan. Knowing she couldn't hold him down the way he'd had her before, she opted to sit on his hips instead. He grunted when she sat on him.

“Thought you said you were done,” he said.

She grinned triumphantly. “I was done being tickled,” she giggled. “I wasn't done with you.”

“I thought I told you,” he smirked. “I'm not ticklish.”

“You say that,” she murmured, then dug her fingers into his ribs. He squirmed and batted her hands away. “But then, if you're not ticklish, why do you jump a mile?”

“I'm not ticklish,” he insisted.

“Yeah, right,” she said dubiously, “Don't deny it; I know you are.” She reached under his arms, and he clamped them down on her fingers. He squirmed and bucked her off. She landed on her belly beside him on the floor.

“I don't think so,” he grunted, holding her between his legs again, this time the opposite way. She couldn't sit up, she couldn't move, and she couldn't fight. She tried to kick him, but he grabbed her ankle and ruthlessly tickled the soles of her feet. She gripped at the shag carpeting, dissolving in laughter. She kicked feebly with the other foot, but she had neither strength nor desire to stop him. She rested her cheek against the soft carpet and gave in to pleasure.

:omg:

Holy jeebus! :shock: Where did you come from??!?!? :sherlock:

Ok, so how is it you've been a member all this time and you are just now posting? That is a tragedy. Let me say welcome to the Post Stories forum lady!:bouncybou:welcome: :dancingbanana:

Really excited to see a new female writer in these parts with some skilled writing chops. :) :bounce:

The rhythm throughout was fantastic! Quick, heart pulsing, and controlled all at once. Really great work hon! I love that you just went straight into the action and didn't get into physical descriptions, detailed setting set up, or excessive haaaahaaaaaaaHAHAHaaaaaa's like SO many of the stories I find here. :ermm:

I hope you write more here and pretty please shoot me a message when you do!! Not on here much so I don't want to miss your next one. Perhaps a continuation? :D :fingerscrossed:

Holy...

Well. This certainly caught my attention. The title made me laugh so I started reading expecting, well, not this.

EXCELLENT passion piece. This is just freaking beautiful and perfect and I've actually been sitting here for a good three minutes now wondering what else to say. It's obvious you're a reader of actual books because you write so damn well. I'm curious what books, which authors.

I started reading and waited for my eyes to glaze over but they never did. I actually sat up when I noticed genuine skill. Then started over again and got lost in the story itself. I love, love the way you ended this. It's perfect. Hope we see more of you can offer here. :)

Wow, to add to the comments of m'learned friends above, I am very impressed!

If words are magic then you are casting spells here (hot, sweaty, panting spells that make people grin). I was picked up and carried along by your narrative. you packed a lot into a little, nothing was wasted. All lean and no fat.

I am as intrigued as Marquis. Who do you read? What are your influences?

Show yourself. Then give us more.

Thank you. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back