• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zach and Beth's First 3 dates

ticklebear2

TMF Expert
Zach and Beth where setup on a blind date, but not knowing they where both part of a tickle forum these two where setup by a mutual friend who knew they where both into tickling. The first date came along and they seem to be both having fun and laughing, but neither of them let each other know they where into tickling. After a night of dancing and dining Zach drove Beth home and walked her up to her door and gave her a kiss and asked if he could call her again. The next night Zach came and picked Beth up. When Beth answered the door she had a evil grin on her face like something was going to happen. Well once again they went to dinner and dancing, but this time on the way back to Beth's house Beth made a move by tickling the back of Zach's neck and ears. After this Zach got out and walked her up to the door and asked once again if he could call her and Beth answered yes hoping that tomorrow night it would happen. Zach came by the next night to pick her up, but instead of going to dinner and dancing Zach took her back to his place. When they got there Zach asked if she had ever seen a tickle kit. He had all kinds of stuff in it. Zach picked
Beth up and put her on the bed :devil: and began to tickle her neck and feet slowly she began to laugh. He picked up this wooden box that he had his tickle kits in it. Zach got out a goose feather and took it to her nose and the soul of her feet. She laughed even harder. After this Zach took her home and walked her up to her and she asked if he would come over to her house tomorrow night. The end

Eagerly Anticipating!!

Wow!!! Sweetie, what a GREAT story!!!
I was feeling bit down and it was just
the medicine to cheer me up and cause me
to smile once again. I had fun reading
the story. I am dying to hear more of
"Zach and Beth's First 3 Dates!!" I can't
wait to hear how Beth retaliates and gives
Zach some of his own dear medicine!!! :devil: LOL
(ha ha ha ha) Keep up the good work.

I will be eagerly looking for more to come on
this entertaining story. :D A devoted fan
:justlips: :Kiss2:

Ticklishly enamored,
ticklebunny 2

Good Job!!

Great job!!!! I knew you were up for it!!!! I want more!!!!

ticklishly yours,

crydun;) :p

Here you go refreshing it, like you requested. love ya
ticklebunny 2

These three stories are definitely CLASSICS!! Must reads, they are so AWESOME!!!!:) :) :) THESE ARE DEFINITELY SOME OF MY FAVORITES. KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK. YOU ARE WONDERFUL;)

FOND FAN,
Ticklebunny 2:bunny: :Kiss2:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back