• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(5/21/11)* - Katt Stripped & Double Teamed! *MF/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Katt is stripped down to her bra and panties. Her big and little toes are tied back tightly, completely immobilizing her excruciatingly sensitive soles. She’s facing Ms. Raven and Mr. Intensive in this session, and they’re going to show her no mercy. As in her last session, Katt starts off laughing hysterically. She begs for a break as her captors torment her soles, but there’s none to be had and as the tickling continues, her laughter takes on a more desperate tone as her helpless soles become more and more sensitive.

Lots of fingernail and comb tickling in this one, and when dual brushes are used on Katt’s soles for the climax, she completely loses it, wailing and begging like a mad woman!

Again, due to the fervor and extreme reactions in this clip, the footage may not be for everyone.

This clip is mostly foot tickling with a small upperbody segment.

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QMEEXHW1

Beautiful model!! Just wist you took advantage of her being in her bra and panties and gone for her upper body even a little bit.

Beautiful model!! Just wist you took advantage of her being in her bra and panties and gone for her upper body even a little bit.

I agree a bit more UB in your clips will be great. I think a healthy ratio (to get the maximum interest from all potential customers) is ~ 30-40 percent of UB vs 60-70 percent foot tickling. Not to say that the ratio should stay fixed because obviously sometimes a ticklee is most ticklish on her feet and sometimes most ticklish on a part of her upperbody. Most of your clip descriptions end with "mostly foot tickling with a small upperbody portion", that would only discourage me from buying. If you have even 20% or 30% upperbody tickling and you tell me that you do, I will be more inclined to buy the clip. I love the variety that you have with your models and the bondage position is great. In fact, this bondage position only makes sense if you do some UB tickling :)

There is upperbody tickling in this one, more brief than the foot tickling, but we do take advantage of the fact that Katt is stripped down to her undies. :)

This Model would be EXCELLENT in an 'Interrogation' styled clip,even with a Story line.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back