• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling - A Little Out-take...Angelina freaks out while I TRY to tie her toes!

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks, I was working on Angelina's next release and felt I had to share some amusing footage that I had to cut of me trying to tie her toes together...she is stupidly ticklish and obviously went nuts whenever the elastic went between her toes, so it took forever lol!

image48m.jpg

This is about a minute and a half from what I cut out of the main clip - it actually went on for quite a bit longer before we eventually got there! :) Hopefully some of you will find it amusing - and a little bit sexy at the same time....or just amusing! The full version should be available later this week..

Clip:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F4334XTR

Well there you have it - conclusive proof she's being faking it all along. A really ticklish girl would have gone mental when you tried to tie her toes but I detected barely a titter from Angelina. ;)

Don't bother taking out a super injunction to hush me up or it'll be trending on twitter before you know it #angelinafaketicklee!

(Thanks for sharing this little candid insight)

Well there you have it - conclusive proof she's being faking it all along. A really ticklish girl would have gone mental when you tried to tie her toes but I detected barely a titter from Angelina. ;)

Don't bother taking out a super injunction to hush me up or it'll be trending on twitter before you know it #angelinafaketicklee!

While I can't render a qualified opinion on her (since I've never tickled her), I've worked with models who's ticklishness is a factor of (1) the type of contact, (2) the purpose of the contact and the (3) expectations of & (4) participation in the contact.

Also, remember that women's reactions to tickling are individual and personal. They care nothing for each of our personal declarations of what "true ticklishness" is. They're ticklish and that's all they know about it.

So there may be a chance that your summary analysis of her faking could be missing some relevant data.

I've had people try to argue with me that a particular model or two that I shot was faking it. And being as they were royally wrong, you could take their opinion and an atom and still have, well - 2 atoms.

Just another point of view and not the definitive word.

JD

While I can't render a qualified opinion on her (since I've never tickled her), I've worked with models who's ticklishness is a factor of (1) the type of contact, (2) the purpose of the contact and the (3) expectations of & (4) participation in the contact.

Also, remember that women's reactions to tickling are individual and personal. They care nothing for each of our personal declarations of what "true ticklishness" is. They're ticklish and that's all they know about it.

So there may be a chance that your summary analysis of her faking could be missing some relevant data.

I've had people try to argue with me that a particular model or two that I shot was faking it. And being as they were royally wrong, you could take their opinion and an atom and still have, well - 2 atoms.

Just another point of view and not the definitive word.

JD

Thanks but I was being sarcastic and I'm not sure how I could have made it any more obvious. :( I assume you've not watched the clip if you think me writing "barely a titter" was being in the least bit serious (so there may be a chance that your summary analysis could be missing some relevant data).

I'll get my coat...

p.s. I fully agree with your analysis and it is the endless series of ridiculous post saying so and so isn't ticklish because she looks at the ceiling or is wearing green, etc. that inspired my sarcastic post about one of the most obviously ticklish ladies I've ever seen. Those posts are second on my list of pet peeves after ones saying hairbrushes don't tickle without offering any credible arguments.

Last edited:
That was both Amusing and Sexy!!! Totally Awesome!!! :judges:

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :siterocks:

Thanks but I was being sarcastic and I'm not sure how I could have made it any more obvious. :( I assume you've not watched the clip if you think me writing "barely a titter" was being in the least bit serious (so there may be a chance that your summary analysis could be missing some relevant data).

I'll get my coat...

p.s. I fully agree with your analysis and it is the endless series of ridiculous post saying so and so isn't ticklish because she looks at the ceiling or is wearing green, etc. that inspired my sarcastic post about one of the most obviously ticklish ladies I've ever seen. Those posts are second on my list of pet peeves after ones saying hairbrushes don't tickle without offering any credible arguments.

Yeah, Megan load wouldn't let me see it, hence my missing data.

JD

Thanks for the comments guys, glad you enjoyed it :)

I'll get my coat...

Oops - a case of wires crossed. I also understand JD's point though as people can be very quick to through accusations of fakery each time a model in a video doesn't react a certain way. I find even the concept of Angelina faking it strangely amusing though....it'd be like asking her to impersonate someone having an asthma attack and a heart attack at the same time! :D

Oops - a case of wires crossed. I also understand JD's point though as people can be very quick to through accusations of fakery each time a model in a video doesn't react a certain way. I find even the concept of Angelina faking it strangely amusing though....it'd be like asking her to impersonate someone having an asthma attack and a heart attack at the same time! :D

As long as we are not too quick to opine we should be fine. Happens to the best of us by the look of it!

...and just so you know, perseverance did eventually pay off and we got there in the end! :)

Lol funny stuff, couldn't stop cracking up at the end haha!

Lol funny stuff, couldn't stop cracking up at the end haha!

It's always funny working with Angelina because she's like that pretty much all the time :)

This one's coming up very soon - either tonight or tomorrow - and it's one of Angelina's craziest tickle scenes yet (and that's saying something!) I'll have a full preview up shortly...

wow, another opinionated idiot,,,,,. and btw, if u think we care about twitter, then ur dumber than u seem to be.

wow, another opinionated idiot,,,,,. and btw, if u think we care about twitter, then ur dumber than u seem to be.

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words. One of the great things about this forum is there is always room for "another opinionated idiot" around here. ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back