• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"the torture club" f/f public erotic feather torture

UK.TICK

it was sallys 1st assignment as an investigative reporter in her new job she waited as her editor flicked through a file and began to read the the brief to her "i want you to infiltrate a secret meeting we have the location and the password to get in we suspect that the membership of these meetings goes to the top of the city government and we belive they are a forum for corruption and possible criminal activity obviously we cant prove anything thats where you come in go there and act like you belong follow all the instructions on entry and come back with the full story" Sally dressed fairly formally for the meeting and arrived dead on time nervousness gripped er as she rang the bell the door opened slowly and a man stepped foward and asked sharply "password" she gave the password she had been given and prepared to run fearing immediate detection the man looked on a card he was holding and said simply "enter and obey your guide" she was in she felt as though her job was as good as done all she had to do now was listen and record.Her guide was a tall black woman she led her into a side room and handed her a dressing gown "take everything off and get into this" this was odd and unexpected she assumed it was a precaution to prevent recording devices so she obeyed the guide she stripped to her under wear and began to put on the gown "everything off please" said the guide sally realised she meant her underwear slightly nervously she removed her bra and panties the woman seemed to be taking an unusual interest in her naked body.it must be her imagination she thought and put on the robe "drink this" her guide said giving her a small glass of water,how strange she thought but drank the water oblivious of her impending fate.sally passed out immediatly as she came round she realised straight away she had been drugged she began to reach down to get up but couldnt move as she regained her senses she realised her predicament she was laid on a flat padded board in a reclining position her arms stretched into an X her wrists,elbows,waist and even her head were strapped firmly to the board,her lower body was in an even worse position here ankles were strapped into stirrup attachemets fixed to the bottom of the board and her knees were strapped outwards this had the effect of spreading her legs just about as wide as they coud go her robe was gone she was naked and vulnerable in the extreme taking in her situation she took some time to realise she had been shaved all over.A man entered the room and walked straight to her he gagged her "now my dear your wondering whats happening we know your a reporter dont worry you are about to get the story youre after you want to know what happens here dont you? well your going to find out 1st hand what could be better for you" 2 women came in and started to wheel the whole assembly she was strapped to down the corridor 2 large doors opened before her and she was wheeled onto a small stage as she was turned she realised in horror she was in a small theater like building and was in full view of an audiance of about 50 men and women.The guide she originaly met on entry walked on to the stage and prepared to address the crowd "now what youve all been waiting for the main demonstration of the evening tonight we will demonstrate the ability to completely break this woman using nothing more than a single feather the focus will be sexual she will over the next few hours experiance no pain i will use this feather on her most sensative area without mercy if she could speak through her gag she would beg in the most humiliating way for any chance to achieve orgasm once she reaches this stage you will enjoy observing her agony and suffering as she is denied this i will use my skill in featherlight vaginal stimulation to take her to insanity when the demonstation is finished the lucky draw ticket holder will be allowed to wheel her into the private members area and continue her torture at thier leasure now let us begin" the woman sat in front of sally on a stool directly in front of her exposed vagina she positioned a smal table next to her on it were a single stiff feather a small soft brush and a soft velvet glove she picked up the feather "now try to relax dear" she said as she began to slowly draw the feather accross the perfectly smooth outer vaginal lips of her shaking victim.......to be continued

I know my breath would catch in such a situation, but...

<p>JimB, you took the ellipses and semi-colons right out of my mouth!
<p> UK, I know this account is supposed to be breathless, but even a voyeur has to come up for air sometimes. Besides, commas and periods, cunningly deployed, accentuate the suspense. (I know, I know. If you wanted a &%$#@*! lecture on punctuation, you'd go to the Webster's website or somesuch.) Rest assured, tho', that you've piqued our interest for future installments EXCLAMATION POINT

"Torture club pt.2"

Sally strained slightly as she felt the light strokes of the feather across her vagina,from the position she was held in she had a perfect view of all the girl was doing to her but could do nothing to prevent it,she felt totally humiliated but new she had to concentrate on not becoming aroused.She viewed the audience all staring intently at her face waiting for signs of her suffering,she glanced across the front row her gaze fell on a familiar face,her editor,she had been set up! she wanted revenge but knew first she had to survive this ordeal. Her torturer continued the slow feathering of her vagina for another couple of minutes then placed the feather on the table and reached for the small soft brush, using her left hand she gently parted sally's vagina and positioned the tip of the brush at the base of the clitorol hood and began to slowly circle it,sally felt herself losing control now. the sensation reached her clit,she felt the wetness begining to gather and she knew she could not stop it.The slow cicling with the brush continued at the same relentless pace her clit was burning now trying to struggle she squealed into the gag trying to form words "please stop".The crowd saw her suffering begin a ripple of applause went round the room. The brush began to wander now accross her inner lips stroking up and down their length slowly and deliberatly,she was very wet now and the frustration was showing in her face more and more.The audience seemed to be really ejoying it,"we want to here her" someone shouted her torturer stood and removed sally's gag and returned to her work,sally knew that this was a mixed blessing,she felt better that she would now be able to cry out but knew that it would only serve to humiliate her further.The brush ranged further now the girl parted her inner lips and slowly ran the brush tip from her exposed ass ring up along the inner surface of the lips around the clit and back down,her wetness began to build rapidly she was dripping on to the floor of the stage now,sally could stand it no longer "please let me cum i cant take any more please" she cried knowing it wouldnt help but she couldnt stop her self.The girl smiled "30 mins to go im afraid then theres the private torture thats another 2 hours sorry no can do".The girl began using the brush around the head of her clit again now running it up the underside of the hood and around the top so close but never touching it sally lost all control this could not be endured she had to cum any way possible "please ill do anything you want please touch my clit im begging you",her torturer replied never halting the slow movement of the brush "yes you will do anything we want,your private torture session will begin soon when thats over you will be returned to the stage,then we will find out just how much you really want it" Tears welled up in her eyes now as the agony contiued,the girl had enlisted a helper to hold her lips apart and was using feather and brush together now,the feather dragging gently up and down the outer lips and inner thighs while the brush continued to stroke the clit hood,sally begged over and over tears streaming down her face and wetness dripping from her vagina,she tried desperatly to tip her self over the edge into orgasm but the girl was too good,she seemed to know exactly where not to touch,then as her desperation peaked the girls stopped suddenly and adressed the audiance "now shes ready for our lucky prize draw ticket holder to continue her agony,ill be drawing the ticket now and our lovely suffering maiden will soon be at your disposal,but remember the golden rule no orgasm or you will find yourself as next weeks demonstration". Sally screamed as she was wheeled out "please god no help me someone please" The wait seemed endless she was alone in a small room still strapped and burning between her legs her ,clit throbbed ,she tried to ignore it but failed as more wetness dripped slowly from her.The door then slowly opened and a figure entered,her editor,"good evening sally now please dont hold anything back it will help if you scream and i am going to try to assist yo with that".He opened a small case containing a large selection of feathers brushes and an electric toothbrush which he removed from the case,"now sally we are going to explore a bit further,im going to begin with your toes and spend the next hour tickling slowly up your body until i reach your ears and when ive finished we shall restart your vaginal torture for the final hour" sally pleaded for mercy but he ignored her totally and started the toothbrush placing it just above her toes "now relax this wont hurt a bit"....................to be continued.

:)Look forward to the next part UK Tick...make the tickle torture nice and slow!!

By the way UK,

punctuation or not, we still appreciate your stories. I am sure that no one here is in anyway trying to discourage your writing.

Thanks UK!!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back