• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

punish the ler F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Sometimes the anticipation is worse, and Taylor is certainly expecting the worst from Tasha! Tasha makes her wait, taunting, teasing, never letting her know when the punishment is coming!

check out the samples and pics on my F/F Tickleabuse.com subforum: Tickleabuse F/F forum

I am pissed, nobody here can comment on my video? lol. I may make you all wait longer for me to get tickled now! Taylor got me good for sure.

Splendid

Can we see you and Taylor tied together and tickled??? Both naked, one on top of the other, in the humbler? :chocrabbit:

That was a thing of beauty! I love the way Tasha tickles the soles of her feet. Great technique, using all her fingertips and every inch of Taylor's oily soles. Loved it!

I downloaded it as well. Your reactions and mimics are unbelievable... I like you ler & lee too...

This was the first video I downloaded with Taylor in it. I was dying to see someone go at Tasha in the toe-tie device!

I am pissed, nobody here can comment on my video? lol. I may make you all wait longer for me to get tickled now! Taylor got me good for sure.

Been out and about myself. Still not sure why I missed this and especially where Taylor gets you back with a nice lickle tickle. Still the best at what you do Tasha. :wub:

Tasha, I would have commented sooner but I was trying to pick my jaw up from the floor. Awesome clip, and you are gorgeous!!!! You do need to get tickled way more though (just saying).

:omnomnom:

Tasha, I would have commented sooner but I was trying to pick my jaw up from the floor. Awesome clip, and you are gorgeous!!!! You do need to get tickled way more though (just saying).

:omnomnom:

I try to get her to get tickled more often, she is tough to convince

I love Taylor as a lee and ler, awesome, and Tasha is devious and talented as well, great clip!!

A bunch of people commented, but they did so on the Tickle Abuse sub-forum instead of this general video forum. For your errors, I command you to be tickled to death by Lisa, Diana, Diane, Theresa, and Brooke. :smilestar

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back