• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carissa Stretched And Tickled F/F Nude

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Carissa Montgomery is stretched out and taped tightly to the table completely naked. Jenna uses that to her full advantage starting with her bare belly then making her way to the armpits. Carissa begs and pleads for the torture to stop but Jenna has other plans to tickle every inch of exposed skin. She Tickles poor Carissa from the soles of her feet to her armpits and back a few times before really digging in until Carissa can't take any more.

Available Tonight At Midnight On WWW.JWTIESAMATEURS.COM

very nice! would be much much better, if you could maybe do atleast a couple camera shots from other angles (from above preferred) :)

Sorry I generally pick sections of the clip that stand out when I'm editing for the preview videos. Just so you know, close up and overhead angles are covered in every f/f clip to some degree.

I love seeing a woman with huge great breasts strapped down like that! Perfect!

I've bought 2 Carissa clips from you now, mostly because she is so hot!

So if you're interested in what your repeat customers would like to see in the future for Carissa 8^)

1) Same bondage device as this time, stretched out tight naked just like this one.
2) Get a tripod, put the camera on it, set up a nice closeup shot of that gorgeous upper body of her's and don't move it, ideally with a little higher camera angle with the floor so we can see more of her instead of just one side. Sorry to be critical, but you don't handle the camera that steadily. It jiggles all over whenever you move it around.
3) Speaking of jiggling, get rid of that tape under the boobs. I'd like to see her jiggle those boobs some more and she can't do it with all that tape. If you need more restraint to keep her from falling off, do it around the upper arms.
4) Speaking of boobs, more tickling of the boobs and nipples. A little baby oil goes a long way here.
5) Make sure the ler stays out of the way of the camera. Keep her on the far side of the rack and towards the wrist restraint end of it so that she doesn't block the view of the lovely naked body of Carissa's.
6) Put a cushion of some sorts under her shoulder blades so there is more arch to her back.

Please take my comments as constructive criticism. I like your work and really like Carissa.

I've bought 2 Carissa clips from you now, mostly because she is so hot!

So if you're interested in what your repeat customers would like to see in the future for Carissa 8^)

1) Same bondage device as this time, stretched out tight naked just like this one.
2) Get a tripod, put the camera on it, set up a nice closeup shot of that gorgeous upper body of her's and don't move it, ideally with a little higher camera angle with the floor so we can see more of her instead of just one side. Sorry to be critical, but you don't handle the camera that steadily. It jiggles all over whenever you move it around.
3) Speaking of jiggling, get rid of that tape under the boobs. I'd like to see her jiggle those boobs some more and she can't do it with all that tape. If you need more restraint to keep her from falling off, do it around the upper arms.
4) Speaking of boobs, more tickling of the boobs and nipples. A little baby oil goes a long way here.
5) Make sure the ler stays out of the way of the camera. Keep her on the far side of the rack and towards the wrist restraint end of it so that she doesn't block the view of the lovely naked body of Carissa's.
6) Put a cushion of some sorts under her shoulder blades so there is more arch to her back.

Please take my comments as constructive criticism. I like your work and really like Carissa.

I'm always interested in what repeat customers have to say and I get tons of emails regularly with kudos and input so I will add your input to the general consensus for sure.

Here are the things in your comments I feel need a reply:

2) Get a tripod......... We shoot tripod and handheld in every scene so whichever gets the best action we use or we combine them. The problem is handheld fans bitch about tripods, tripod fans bitch about hand held, half of you want close ups, 2/3 want feet, 75% want Full view of ler and lee. It's pretty much a damned if I do damned if I don't deal, so I do my best to satisfy as many people as possible. :panic:

3) When I use the stretching table everybody that commented so far wants the lee completely immobile so the more they struggle in other scenes the more tape they get on the rack.

4) If all girls had good reactions to nipple tickling with every ler I would have alot more of it. I Like BOOBIES:yayzorz:

5) Damned If I Do Or Don't Again:banghead:

I hope you understand my position on those points and will keep watching for the specific types and styles of clips you like. :thumbsup:

:makingalist: Don't Forget We Do Custom Videos Too :cool:

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back