• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling - Coming Up: Angelina's Bikini Tickle Torture! (BARE) *VERY HOT*

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
The first of my new clips with UK Tickling legend Angelina, I thought it about time we should do something with her bare skin tickled all over! Angelina does have one of the hottest, most finely-toned bodies I've ever seen and it looks amazing as she is cuffed on her back in a sexy bikini :wub:

image52b.jpg

image79k.jpg

This one is a long scene and pretty intense...Angelina was very nervous as usual and at times, screaming before I even started tickling her! The result is a loud and very hot tickling clip. Lots of upperbody, leg and foot tickling - fingers, feathers (they do tickle her!), electric toothbrush, hairbrush, baby oil...and more fingers ;) We had to stop a couple of times as she was on the verge of a full blown asthma attack...but thankfully she survived!

image88.jpg

There will be some great nylon tickling scenes coming up for the nylon lovers too, but this one will be in the store at www.uktickling.com any time now!

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/1591992387/Angelina_Bikini_HD_Sample.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MA0G28X2

You hit the jackpot with this girl! shes a diamond in the rough. i want to be the first to ask for her hand in marriage!

Great work and as always thanks for the great pictures and effort you always put into all your posts!

Loving her French pedicured tootsies! There hot! Nice to see some barefeet as well!

Wow, wow and wow again...brilliant work fella...! :D

You weren't kidding when you said VERY HOT! Based on the preview, it looks like some of the best armpit tickling scenes can be found here. Probably enough of any kind of tickling for everyone. Angelina remains my top model... I would do more F/F with her in the future.

Angelina is an extraordinarily beautiful woman overall, but her feet are just off the charts gorgeous! I don’t know how you were able to resist popping those delicious toes into your mouth while filming.

I am sore from her, no jam left anymore!!! She is too much, man just too much.

Angelina is model and she's looking good :) She is really hot, prodably one of the hottest lees I have ever seen.

You hit the jackpot with this girl! shes a diamond in the rough. i want to be the first to ask for her hand in marriage!

Thanks - I think she may already be taken though! ;)

Great work and as always thanks for the great pictures and effort you always put into all your posts!

Loving her French pedicured tootsies! There hot! Nice to see some barefeet as well!

Angelina is an extraordinarily beautiful woman overall, but her feet are just off the charts gorgeous! I don’t know how you were able to resist popping those delicious toes into your mouth while filming.

Glad you liked them guys!

You weren't kidding when you said VERY HOT! Based on the preview, it looks like some of the best armpit tickling scenes can be found here. Probably enough of any kind of tickling for everyone. Angelina remains my top model... I would do more F/F with her in the future.

I most certainly will be :)

just bought it...frigging GREAT!!!!!:bouncybou

I'm glad you enjoyed it :Hyrdrogen

Thanks again for all the comments folks!

:turtle:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back