• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Portal 2

silversurf828

TMF Regular
Anyone else think this game is amazing? I beat the first one and I'm currently midway through the second.

Anyone else hooked?

Also- The cake is a lie.

I beat it a few days ago. Great story. And the moon? Well played portal, well played.

I've beaten the first one, but unfortunately I haven't gotten the chance to play the second one yet. I heard it was awesome. :3

Very solid. Not as good as the first in some ways, but leaps and bounds better in others. Can't wait for the co-op dlc to come out with extra puzzles.

I really hate puzzle games, but I want to rent this one. I played the first game and the sequel looks hilarious. The writing is great.

I really hate puzzle games, but I want to rent this one. I played the first game and the sequel looks hilarious. The writing is great.

The puzzles aren't even that hard in this one. They introduce several new mechanics, so the difficulty kind of resets everytime they bring in a new one. There are a couple of tricky ones, but if you get frustrated youtube is always there for you.

I will say the absolute worst thing about Portal 2 is watching someone else play the game for the first time after you've already beaten it.

The game is epic. I want my own GlaDOS potato.

yes! i was about to say the same thing!

i'm only half way through it, but that little robot whats his name you help out in the beginning is hilarious, and without revealing any spoilers, the whole scene with GlaDOS potato is just stunning and great.

It was too short. I wished they packaged it like they did with The Orange Box.

I love the Portal games, the 2 player mode in Portal 2 was a blast

And the commentary was great, Valve knows what they are doing.

i agree with you.....any idea of when the dlc will come out for it? they said at the beginning of the summer but obviously it way passed that.

Yeah I heard last week that it was coming out in mid-September for sure.

I normally expect most video game companies to delay and delay until you forget but I give Valve the benefit of the doubt for now.

If anyone knows how to handle voice acting, it's Valve. This game was wonderful. ^^

yeah the game had hilarious dialog valve is great and the dlc should be free because valve doesnt like makin people pay for dlc

We'll see how that turns out. I'm sure it will be very exciting and fun though.

love it, I completed it a few time in my xbox days and ive got a gaming PC now so I got it on steam so I could play it yet again :D

I'm a huge stephen merchant fan, from his podcast with Ricky Gervais and Karl Pilkington, and I bought this as much for his part as anything else. He's hilarious in it, and it's an amazingly fun and engaging game. :)

I'm a huge stephen merchant fan, from his podcast with Ricky Gervais and Karl Pilkington, and I bought this as much for his part as anything else. He's hilarious in it, and it's an amazingly fun and engaging game. :)

I had actually played this game all the way thru 3 times before I realised he was wheatley :p

It was only when my gf saw me playing it last week and she went "thats Steve from the Ricky Gervais show!"

The penny dropped and good times were had by all.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back