• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(True Story) A Week Of Tickle Fun !!!

iticklegirlsft

TMF Novice
O.k. I'm new here, so you guys read this and tell me what you think.
Also, feel free to take cheap shots at how stupid of a college boy I was.

There was a close friend of mine in my second year of college, we were never a couple but very close even for platonic friends. Let's just call her Lynnette, to protect the innocent--and the guilty for that matter. Lynnette was 2 years older than me, she was about 5'10", 145-150 and voluptuous as all. She had a nice curvaceous bosom a narrow waist, firm sexy thighs those long curvy calves and big soft beautiful feet. Lynnette had kind of feet that spread when she walked barefoot so even though she wore a size 10 that was relatively normal width when she walked barefoot her feet would tend to spread giving them that winged look. Especially when she would lay on her stomach with soles facing upward. Oh MY GOD, talking about instant hard on--I'm sure the ladies will forgive me for that--and best of all she was insanely ticklish. I've never met a woman more beautiful and ticklish. The best part is, even though she's always maintained that she HATES to be tickled, she would always give a snide comment or do something playful to get me pursuing her for a good tickle.

That being said one day during a summer break I was visiting with her over her house--we both loved those old martial art movies, I came over to watch one with her. Well, we watched the movies and eventually she got comfortable and started playing with me so I briefly tickled her sides as a "warning shot". She stopped momentarily and then complained of being tired--it was relatively toward the evening--and then took off her shoes and placed her barefeet up on the couch right next to me in full eyeshot.

I carefully reached over and grabbed her ankle and she freaked, saying "no stop don't do that I'm already tired and know how ticklish I am". I said "I know, I'm not going to tickle you I was going to massage them to help you relax since you're tired". She consented and the massage was well under way. She began to moan and and even curse talking about how good the foot massage felt. At the end of the massage she tells me "man you should really be careful doing that, you could get into trouble". To which I replied " I could say the same thing to you".

I soon went home remembering how buttery soft her feet felt in my hands--and wondering how they would feel somewhere else. I went home not sure where this relationship with my 'friend' was now going. We'd always been close, but now this was different, it's almost as if a wall had been collapsed. As if all of her defenses were lowered not by force but willingly.

Any how fast forward to the next day--yes the next day, another movie another day. Get this though, I go over there and this time she's in shorts a halter and barefoot right off the bat!!! So here I stand totally disarmed and drooling on the inside. We pop in the movie and sooner than I expected the friendly banter began. I slid down the couch moving slightly away from her to wit she asks "why are you moving" I said "you know why, give them here". So she smiles and gives her soft large brown feet to my lap. I sit there staring at the soft pink curves of this modern day Cleopatra's soft sexy bare feet. Toes painted soles freshly pedicured and wearing innocent yet revealing clothing.

After a slight massage I said "see I can be nice". She said "I don't know why your starting now", I smiled knowing that was my queue and said "you know I don't know either", and began furiously tickling her feet--which were now trapped between my legs at her ankles. Totally immoble she gave herself over to the laughter, we were there alone so she nor I was worried about disturbing parents.

I soon switched up the intensity and began lightly tickling the tops of her feet and her toes and began teasing her with tickle talk. I said "so have you had your feet tickled before? (more to follow)

Great first post--awesome story! Looking forward to the next part. Thanks, iticklegirlsft! :)

P.S. I think you were a smart college boy. :D

(True Story) A Week Of Tickle Fun !!! --Response to amk714's reply

Thanks amk,

Oddly enough, she agrees with you. I suspect I may be a tad hard on myself.

:cool:

Welcome to TMF! I am always happy to see new members in the Post Stories forum, which is my favorite forum.

Fine story! Looking forward to hearing about the rest of the week.

All those girls in such a small diameter! What's that called???

Oh Yeah, College, that's it!

Thank everyone for your warm welcomes and responses.
Ah the college years, if only I knew then what I know now---about tickling !!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back