• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sunday, May 26 Atlanta RenFest Munch- XPost

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
The Atlanta Renaissance Festival is ending next weekend (June 5th) and I just can't let it slip away without attending. (And without being fitted for a nice corset! LOL) So to everyone in the area, you are welcomed to join myself and the hubby for a fun day at the Festival. Why?

THE BONUSES- It is half price all Memorial weekend, there's free parking, there will be stocks and pillories on the premises, wenches and fair maidens will be showing their cleavage, and, best of all- the abundance of Turkey Legs (not being shown on the women, of course) :D

Munch Information

Date: THIS Sunday, May 29, 2011 (Yes... I continue to be a last minute gal. Forgive me? No? :idontwann Pretty Please?)

Address:
Georgia Renaissance Festival
6905 Virlyn B. Smith Rd.
Fairburn, Georgia 30213

Click here for directions

Meeting Time and Munching Time: 12:30-12:45 After 12:45 we will enter the Festival whether 200 ticklephiles or 0 ticklephiles join our party. :jester: LOL We will eat at 1:00.

Meeting Place: Meet us at the front gate box office (ticket booth).

Cost: Tickets- $9.98 Check out the website for more offerings. The only cost for this outting is whatever you would like to purchase and consume (including your ticket- which is not for consuming :p)

After the Munch: Enjoy the Festival with us or with on your own. Don't feel obligated to hang out with is EVERYWHERE, but we would love to have your company... After all, that's what this is for!

General Rules: Continue to respect all attendees. No touching and no photography or filming without permission from each person.

After the festival: Who knows! ;)

Please email me at [email protected], private message me, or text/call me (ONLY for those of you who already have my number) if you are going to attend. If you can't make it, no worries. :bunny:

Sunny
:Kiss2:

Sorry for the XPost- More people look at the Tickling Discussion. :D

Oh, no! This was right before I got into town. I hope it went well!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back