• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

--Does It Tickle, Janice ?--M/F armpits,sides,feet--(5/28/11)--embedded

C4S_44000

TMF Expert
We expand our range of tickle targets once again, this time at the expense of Janice. So, we get her lithe body all tied up , to provide easy access to her armpits and sides. The tickler teases her at first, by just wiggling his fingers and bringing them oh-so-close to her arms, and this makes her bust out laughing. But soon, the real tickling does begin, and Janice shrieks with laughter as she battles as much as she can to get away from the wiggling fingers. Her sides are then attacked, and all she can do is howl with laughter as her big smile becomes a permanent fixture for the entire scene. Later, she's hogtied and tickled out of her mind, nearly rolling off the bed due to her struggles. Her hips are very ticklish, and a lot of effort is given to tickle those special places until she can't take anymore. Her feet get some attention as well, but it provides very little respite, as Janet has pretty much been broken by this point :)

Video quality is lower than the actual clip.

<object width="480" height="359"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xiyhkh"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xiyhkh" width="480" height="359" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xiyhkh_d-i-t-j_fun" target="_blank">D_I_T_J</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/C4S_44000" target="_blank">C4S_44000</a></i>

TAgJaniceposetth.jpg
ZzDJaniceftcuK82.jpg

XUIvlcsnap201xEx.png
PyYvlcsnap201gYX.png
U8Zvlcsnap2019h0.png

Ej4vlcsnap201SAU.png
nJ0vlcsnap201wBX.png
o3Ovlcsnap2015sg.png

Arovlcsnap201zDV.png
ZP4vlcsnap201xbN.png
6kmvlcsnap201LPV.png

J2wvlcsnap201UUH.png
GZZvlcsnap201ala.png
Ci0vlcsnap2018K6.png

Take care,

The Fastest Fingers in The East

Yet another fabulous cutie pie !! U struck gold when u went after her sides. Glad to see u expanding ur tickle targets lol ! Lovely girl -- lovely clip :)

Yet another fabulous cutie pie !! U struck gold when u went after her sides. Glad to see u expanding ur tickle targets lol ! Lovely girl -- lovely clip :)

Thank ya !
We're also convinced that Janice loved every second of this. She looked "happy
quite often :D

Take care,

HA ! If she did love every second of it -- that only proves that she's a keeper lol

Hogtie!!!

This is the second clip I've seen where you have them in a hogtie and they go nuts when you hit that sweet spot on there sides!!! :laughhard:
I'm thinking you might want to put every girl in that hogtie position and attack their waist!!! :pounce:

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

This is the second clip I've seen where you have them in a hogtie and they go nuts when you hit that sweet spot on there sides!!! :laughhard:
I'm thinking you might want to put every girl in that hogtie position and attack their waist!!! :pounce:

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

That sweet spot sure does work like a charm :)
Ann and Marissa also got the hogtied treatment.
We're gonna try to make more use of that position when I get my a$$ back overseas !

Take care,

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back