• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle/Beautiful (Kirsten Dunst)

Ovda

TMF Master
Tickle/Beautiful
By
Ovda

The last thing Kirsten Dunst remembers is going to sleep after a long days work on her new movie. She awoke to find herself in the middle of a medieval torture chamber. What surprised her even more was that she was suspended about waist high off the floor. She was wearing absolutely nothing. She was completely and totally naked. Not a thread of material was on her insanely gorgeous body. Kirsten looked to see that she was being held in place by pink glowing bands at her wrists and ankles. She tugged and pulled with all of her might to get freed, but it was useless the bonds would not budge. Kirsten started getting scared as to who had done this and what they were going to do to her. She looked around to see that there were no door or window. “How did I get here?” she thought to herself.
Time felt like it was going by at a snail’s pace for the insanely young gorgeous actress. She screamed for help, but her cries only echoed off the cold walls.
Suddenly without notice a billow of dark smoke appeared out of no where. Out stepped a tall man.
After the smoke dissipated, the man approached Kirsten.
“How are we doing, Ms. Dunst?”
“W-Who are you? What do you want with me? H-How did you get me here?” she asked as she was still trying to get freed.
“Don’t bother trying to get loose. Those bands will hold you in place as long as I want. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jack.”
Kirsten wasn’t liking any of this.
“How I got you here? That’s for me to know, and you never to find out. Know only this that my imagination is my only limitation, and I have a huge imagination.” Jack said with an evil look in his eyes. “Now what do I want with you? I brought you here just for laughs.”
With that he produced a long slender pheasant feather. Kirsten’s lovely eyes grew as huge as saucers with fear, and a cold chill ran over her naked body when she realized what was in store for her.
“N-No! Oh Please! Y-You wouldn’t do that! Oh, P-Please y-you wouldn’t tickle me, would you?” she pleaded as Jack walked over to her feet, made a stool appear and sat on it.
“NO!! NO!! ANYTHING BUT MY FEET!! PLEASE I’M BEGGINGYOU!! I’LL LOSE MY MIND!!” Kirsten frantically begged.
Jack loved to see how fear simply wrapped its cold arms about Kirsten. He sat there for a few moments simply enthralled by how overwhelmingly gorgeous Kirsten is. Pictures simply did not show her justice.
“Now which foot will I tickle first?’ he said as he joyfully studied each foot. It really did not matter to Jack which foot. Kirsten was going to be tickle tortured and that was all that mattered.
Kirsten tried moving her feet, but Jack had made her feet immobile and her toes fan out in order to get easy access to her adorable toes.
“How about this one.” Jack stated.
Before Kirsten could do or say anything, she felt the tip of the feather licking the sole of her right foot.
Kirsten exploded in a hailstorm of hysterical laughter. Her head shaking wildly about and she arched her back as she felt the intense tickling sensation surging up her right leg and detonating in her brain. Jack was getting such a major hard on as he watched Kirsten in the hands of agonizing hysterics.
After a few minutes, he produced another feather and started tickling her left foot. Kirsten’s sweet childish laughter doubled in magnitude. Jack got two more feathers and had them tickling her cute toes while the other pair tickled her soles.
Jack could clearly see that Kirsten was not enjoying any of this. Her face had become flushed red, and tears were streaming out of her tightly sealed eyelids. Furthermore, her dimples had become bigger due to her constant laughing.
Next, Jack went and rubbed oil all over her trembling naked body. He had a special set of feathers appear to tickle her stretched out clean shaved baby soft armpits. The feathers branched off from the quill into five separate feathers. The feathers playfully tickled her pits. This sent Kirsten ever more closer to the edge of insane laughter.
Jack stretched Kirsten just a few inches in order that her ribs protrude out just a little. Jack had a pair of sinister looking disembodied hands appear and torture her rib cage. The hands had slender fingers like spider legs with long killer fingernails perfectly made for merciless tickling.
After watching his tickling beauty for a few moments, Jack pulled out a black marble covered with bumps. He placed the marble in Kirsten’s belly button and caused her navel to close over. The marble started vibrating at various intensities. Kirsten just about tore out of her own skin as she felt the unbearable and excruciating tickling sensation exploding from her belly. She screamed in a new wave of maddening laughter. Thirty minutes went by when Jack had another pair of hands appear and began tickling Kirsten’s belly and sides.
Jack soon took a seat off to the side and gazed on his inhumane and sadistic tickling works.
The room was soon saturated in agonizing laughter. Amongst the innate howls and screams of laughter Jack could have sworn that he heard Kirsten beg for the tickling to stop. Jack vanished from the room leaving the capture Dunst in the thralls of torturous laughter.
A week later Jack returned to see how she had turned out. What he saw was astonishing. He caused the tickling tools to disappear. Kirsten was utterly exhausted. Her chest was heavily heaving up and down as she struggled to suck in as much air as she could get into her burning, aching lungs. He especially loved hearing her labored whizzing. Kirsten’s entire naked body was glistening with sweat. Furthermore, her entire body was now a rich shade of coral pink. Kirsten’s head was titled to the side with drool leaking from it. Her golden blonde hair was plastered to her forehead; her eyes were red, puffy and swollen from all of the crying she had done. Jack went over and turned her head so he could see her face to face. She had a far off distant look in her lovely blue eyes.
Jack released her from the bonds. Kirsten fell like a sack of potatoes and landed in a pool of her own urine. She laid there on her back like a broken doll trying to recover from her ticklish ordeal.
Kirsten woke up to find herself in a modified dentist chair. She was strapped in at her wrists, waist, and knees. He feet were in a set of stocks. She was no longer naked. This time Kirsten was wearing a white tank top that exposed all of her sexy flat tummy, snug denim jeans that stopped a few inches above her ankles, and snow white KEDS. She was titled back so the bottoms of her feet were facing straight ahead. She craned her head to see a guillotine. She looked more to see that a body was in place and a hood over the head and a tarp cloaking the body.
Jack appeared next to Kirsten.
“Feeling better?” he asked.
“W-Who is that?” she asked.
“It’s your mother.” He replied.
Instantly Kirsten started crying like a baby. “No, please let her go.” Asked Kirsten through her tears.
Jack went over to the guillotine and grabbed hold of a mouthpiece. The razor sharp blade rode up to the top of the instrument as Jack walked to Kirsten.
“Open up.” He demanded. She did as she was told, and Jack placed the piece in her mouth.
“Now here is the deal. This mouthpiece is made of a material a little tougher than wax. Too much pressure and you bite through it. Not enough and it will slip out. Understand?”
Kirsten was afraid of moving.
“I will take your silence as a ‘Yes’. Now for the real fun.”
Jack went and sat at her trapped feet. Like taking candy away from a baby he slipped off Kirsten’s shoes one by one. He absolutely loved her naked feet especially her tender fleshy soles as she flexed them and wiggled her lovely toes. He only wished that there were more photos of them.
Kirsten was getting more scared and terrified as the seconds ticked by. Her stomach was tying up into a knot out of the sheer dread of what was soon to take place. Her heart was pounding so hard that Kirsten thought that she was going to have a heart attack.
“Lookie what we have here. Cute adorable…piggies.” Warned Jack.
Kirsten shut her eyes tight and held her breath awaiting the inevitable.
Jack proceeded to play ‘This Little Piggy’ with Kirsten’s toes. Each wiggle of her toes tickled like crazy. The only relief was when Jack moved from one to the other. After he played his game, Jack took some string and tied her toes back.
She flinched when she felt the tip of a feather slowly sliding up and down the sole of her right foot. Jack switched from one foot to another every few seconds just to keep Kirsten off balance. The itchy ticklie sensation was maddening for her. As much as Kirsten wanted to laugh, she couldn’t.
Following a few minutes of the feather, Jack switched to a two-inch wide nylon basting brush. Kirsten almost lost it. The sensation was even more maddening than the feather. She felt every bristle caressing buttery soft soles.
Kirsten’s face was covered with beads of sweat. Her stomach was aching so much from keeping in all of her laughter. She wanted this to stop so badly. Kirsten was biting a little into the bit. She had to be aware of the pressure, but it was getting so hard to keep from laughing. It tickled so much.
“Come on, Kiki.” Spoke Jack. “You know this tickles like mad. Why don’t you laugh? How about giving me a little giggle?”
After a few minutes, Jack stopped and switched over to a stiff shaving brush. Kirsten loved to feel the basting brush leaving her soles. Fear once again swelled in her when she saw the shaving brush.
This was even more madding that the basting brush. She felt the bristles swirl and swirl up and down her feet. It was even more difficult to keep from laughing when the brush stroked her toes.
“Tickle, tickle, tickle.” Recited Jack. As Jack continued doing this, he started an impromptu comedy routine, and he was so funny. The jokes along with the tickling just about broke Kirsten.
The hours pasted by at a snail’s pace. She was covered in sweat by the time Jack gave her a rest.
Kirsten’s eyes grew as large as a full moon with fear when Jack showed her the most feared tickle instrument of all, the dreaded electric toothbrush. Jack rubbed baby oil all over her feet and in between her toes. The toothbrush came to life.
She closed her eyes as much as her facial muscles would allow, her nostrils flared as she took in a deep breath and every muscle in her body tensed up awaiting the horrible inescapable.
The brush made contact. Her eyes just about popped out of her head as all of the built up laughter came exploding out of Kirsten as if a dam of laughter had been broken. She started bucking and thrashing about like a wild bronco as the tickling sensation shot through her system like electricity.
The piece came flying out if her mouth like a shot. The blade began its downward trek in what looked like slow motion. When Kirsten realized what had happened, the laughter stopped for a few seconds as shock and dread over took her. The blade sliced through the neck like a hot knife through soft butter. Kirsten look in utter horror as the head rolled onto the floor and the hood came off. A mannequin.
A tsunami wave of relief and joy came crashing down on her. Kirsten started laughing and crying when she realized it was not her mother.
Jack gave her a few moments to compose herself before the next tickle session.
Kirsten was now in an old medieval torture chamber. She was stretched out on the rack totally naked. She struggled to get freed even though she knew it was impossible to get freed.
Jack manifested himself right next to her.
“Wasn’t that fun? The mannequin and everything?” he said with such sadistic bliss. “Now for more fun.”
Jack pulled out a jar of worms. “These are what I call ‘Tickle Worms’. They painlessly sunk into your skin and started slithering their way through your insanely ticklish flesh.”
“N-No, please no more.” Begged Kirsten as tears started streaming down her face. “I-I can’t stand it anymore. Please, I’ll do anything you want me to do, but p-please no more tickling.”
Jack ignored her pleas and opened the jar. One by one her took the worms out and placed the all over her body. He placed one on each armpit, a pair on her luscious naked breast, her ribs, belly and sides, hips and two sets on her feet. The worm simply dissolved into her flesh.
Kirsten started bucking and thrashing about like a mad woman. She was screaming and hollering like a banshee. It was absolute torture for her as she felt the worms crawling all over her body. It seemed the more she struggled the more the worms tickled. If it torturous enough, Jack got a jar to ants and sprinkled them all over Kirsten. The tickling sensation went off the scale for her. Soon she was so consumed with hysterical laughter than Kirsten melted into a state of pure and unadulterated silent screaming laughter. The intense ticklie itch of the ant were absolutely maddening for her. The agony was clearly etched on Kirsten’s face. Her whole body trembled like a leaf in the wind as she laughed like no else in all of human history. Jack really enjoyed it when he saw the wood underneath her ass turn dark due to Kirsten losing control of her bladder.
Jack realized that all of the fight had been tickled out of her. In the blink of an eye, Kirsten appeared on the floor. She was so insanely tickle by the worms and ants that all she could do was lay on the cold cobblestone floor...and laugh.

THE END

Last edited:
Ovda...

I must say, you are definitely the king of dark tickling fiction. This one's truly sadistic.:yowzer: A perfect story for Halloween!

:) Ovda that was one hell of a story!! This is my favourite scenario of celebrities being tickled and stretched nude on the torture rack!

Re: Ovda...

Rockauthor said:
I must say, you are definitely the king of dark tickling fiction. This one's truly sadistic.:yowzer: A perfect story for Halloween!

Ovda is king!
BTW, I'm still waiting for the next Hysterical Hurley! :p ;) :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back