• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CHLOE's bound sole torture ordeal

sole experience

TMF Regular
Poor Chloe, successful Korean-American nightclub singer. She had everything going for her, always got all the great gigs in hip nightclubs in Manhattan with her combination of looks and a beautiful, smooth voice.

But it all ended up badly for Chloe, as demoniacal Scarlett, aspiring singer always losing out to Chloe, has kidnapped her and plans to dispose of her rival. Scarlett has Chloe tied up and helpless when she notices, as she gestures with her hands, that barefoot Chloe's soles are very sensitive. Oh my God, Chloe, you are in for it now! Scarlett gloats as she subjects Chloe's poor suffering soles, so vulnerable and sensitive, to various fiendish torments, and dominates the helpless, terrified beauty the entire time! Scarlett's nails are so punishing ... the ice she rubs across Chloe's soles is so cold ....

Soon Scarlett, knowing that the world is a bad place, leaves her bound rival to fate, tied, helpless and alone. Chloe, a gentle fawn in the woods, has hope when she sees a big burly man enter the premises -- that he will help her -- but her hope turns to helpless fear as the man bends down to put her soles through the same ordeal that she suffered at the nails of Scarlett! Then the tape ends ... leaving us to wonder at the fate of nightclub singer Chloe.

Found footage available on my webstore! Click the banner below to see more about it.

Yeah, there's something about having a beauty like this, with stunning, soft soles, totally in your power, even on a gig! This is Chloe when she is not tied and helpless:

596264f48729ea368204676b4750674929586e55.jpg

She's really stunning. Particularly her hair, it flows on her head like liquid. I miss her as she moved to the West Coast, but she came back to NYC to shoot this gig! She's a beautiful person on the inside as well. That just made her all the more succeptible to Scarlett's fierce attention!

Thank you!!! That picture is totally amazing and it made me enjoy the tickle torture more!

When I first shot the train video, I didn't touch her feet at all. Then, I asked her to pose for the vi where Ariel playfully massages, then tickled her feet. I still didn't touch her feet!

So this time I was sure to write myself into the script. ;) Even touching her beautiful feet was a religious experience ....

Nice clip, I bet Chloe would've loved to get revenge on Scarlett, can't wait to see what comes next from you SoleExperience.

Chloe is much too kind and gentle a person to ever be able to put on a performance like Scarlett does on a regular basis -- Scarlett has issues and I channel that to my advantage...and the misfortune of her prey. :D

Scalett is the wolf, Chloe is a lamb.

It's good for us that Scarlett has issues...one of my alltime fave vids is her tickling Sakura.......

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back