• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(5/28/11)* - Maryjane's Punishment! **FF/F**

AlternativeProd

Verified
Maryjane had a bit too much fun tickling her friend Carly, and although Carly had to leave, Kelli and Annika are more than happy to step into the breach to administer some well-deserved punishment! As if I needed to say it, Maryjane is ridiculously ticklish, and she should have known better than to go so hard on her friend. These two go EXTREMELY hard on Maryjane, tickling away at her toetied soles with fingernails, hairbrushes, the comb, and the Wartenberg Wheel! Maryjane is screaming with ticklish torment, but her captors do not let up!

Kelli is especially hard on Maryjane, teasing her about her helpless situation, even going so far as to cover Maryjane’s mouth with one hand and tickling her with the other, smiling and laughing at Maryjane’s muffled hysterics and pleas for mercy. Kelli is feeling extra sadistic in this clip, and the grin on her face as she keeps her hand firmly sealed over Maryjane’s mouth is HOT.

Kelli and Annika don’t stop until they feel Maryjane has learned her lesson… and then some!

This clip features a good mix of foot and upperbody tickling.

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9KUV36E1

Like I said before, Maryjane is my favorite ticklee eva! She is super ticklish, has the best reactions, and also seems very feminine and classy. If she has a significant other, he is a very lucky man!

Wow...this is one of my favorite scenarios: Two girls tickle-torturing, punishing or interrogating one beautiful girl locked in the stocks with absolutely NO chance to escape those cruel fingers, feathers, pinwheels and whatever gadgets suitable for tickling... GREAT work! And what I like in particular is, when the more the lee is suffering the more the lers enjoy their work...

I love how Annika tickles her ankles and the sides of Maryjane's feet!!! :rowfull:

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Kelli and Annika certainly enjoyed their work (especially Kelli!)! Thanks for all the great feedback!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back