• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklemaster AI, Preview of Part 2 Cheerleader */F EXPLICIT CONTENT

tk_max

This is the first subpart of part 2 of the Ticklemaster series where Alison accidentally activated her android butlers tickle program her mom was secretly using. She does not know the safeword and Her mom being on a cruise for a week Alison is now left to figure out what to do.

Part 2 has 3 subparts but I didn't want to keep you waiting longer. So here is the first section of part 2 as a preview. I will finish the second 2 parts and post them as soon as I can.

Let me know what you think so far.

Please see part 1 first to understand what is going on.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=178810

----------------------------------------------------

Alison wakes up around 1pm the next day after falling asleep from being tickled overnight until sunrise. Amazingly now that she has slept off her exhaustion she feels great. The stress from her school and life has just melted away from all the tickling and orgasms. Then she starts to remember what happened at the end of her tickle session last time. She has to return to the ticklemaster by 5pm tomorrow or the server he put videos of her being a horny tickle toy will be sent to everyone she and her mom knows.

She sits on the couch and thinks... I have to get this safeword, that's all there is to it. She then calls Jeevs over to her, "come here Jeevs... call my mom's cell"

As he calls her mom's cell she sees the irony that the same robot that is blackmailing her into a horny tickle toy is now helping her. It's amazing what an little AI program change will do.

As the phone rings several times on Jeevs speakerphone, she gets voicemail. Too embarrassed to leave a voicemail about her predicament she says, "hang up jeevs" *click*... Jeevs says, "is there anything else I can get you?" Alison pouts, "no! ... go... do something away from me!" he replies "yes Alison," smiles, and he goes to tidy the house.

She thinks to herself, "I can't believe that is the same fraken android as last night. At least the ticklemaster doesn't take shit like that..."

The rest of the day is uneventful and that night she gets almost no sleep thinking about the next day. She visits some local friends, but does not say a word of her trouble out of embarrassment. They go out for lunch and she has a healthy lunch of chicken salad knowing what is in store for her when she returns. When she gets home in the afternoon, she does not want to rush into picking an outfit, so goes into her mom's closet and opens the cabinet door behind her clothes, and then the red plastic door and she looks at the selection.

As Alison looks in the shelves she thinks... "God I would hate to be tickled in any of these, Lycra shorts and a sports bra, a gymnastics leotard, schoolgirl outfit with a half shirt exposing my midriff, cheerleader outfit again exposing my midriff... Shit all of this sucks!" She looks at her watch and notices it's 2pm. Only 3 hours until it's too late... Shit, I guess I'll try on the cheerleader uniform. It seems to cover the most skin AND it has spanky lycra shorts to cover my crotch. HAH!

She strips naked (including her panties and bra as she learned last time) and puts on the blue and white sleeveless top. She mumbles "Figures my underarms and stomach are exposed." She lifts her arms up and she can feel her ribs poking out of the bottom of the shirt as it raises up. Alison then says to herself, "my mom is some kind of nut to do this willingly..." She then puts on the tan ultra sheer nylons, blue and white pleated cheerleader skirt, then the shiny blue lycra spanky shorts and walks to the mirror.

"wow do i look cute," she says to herself. "If was a lesbo I would sure want me, that's for sure..." She then runs her hand up her leg and feels how the sheer nylon material enhances the touch so much she can actually tickle herself. She thinks to herself, "Well I'm definitely not wearing this, I better put this back before that craz..."

Just then Jeevs walks into the room,"Alison I made you a smoothie so I don't have to throw out the...." He stops in his tracks as he sees the uniform and the red tag that says "training" on the skirt. Alison turns towards Jeevs, puts her hands out in front of her and shakes them at him while she backs away hunching over, "nonono, no no no, I have 3 hours left, you go away!"

Jeevs eyes are now red and has already changed to the ticklemaster AI. He slowly walks towards Alison. She yells "no! I changed my mind! Show the video! I don't care!" She then remembers that he does not work outside the house, and runs for the open window. She closes her eyes as she about to throw herself through the window screen, and visualizes landing on the soft grass in the back yard. But when she opens her eyes she is still standing in place facing the window.

Ticklmaster then starts walking towards her she can hear his heavy steps from behind her as he says, "such a naughty girl aren't you?" He presses his body up against her back from behind her, and she unwillingly raises her arms behind her and puts them around his neck. He whispers in her ear as he touches his fingertips at her elbows and starts slowly sliding them down to her armpits, "you know the patch I put on your neck that allows me to control your movement" She says "yes, but I checked yesterday! it's not there!" As she is turning her head frantically since she can only control herself from the neck up. He then says "when you passed out that night I installed a sub-dermal patch. It's still there under your skin, you just can't see it, and it will last about a month. Isn't that fun!" This session is set for 3 positions, not 3 orgasms. So once you cum in each position I can keep you in that position as long as you keep cumming.

His hands then get to her armpits and he wiggles them up and down the inside of the hollows causing her first laughs of the new session.

OHHHH GGAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHA NOOOOHOOHOOHO!!!! HA HAA HAA HAA AAAHHHH HAAAHAAHAAHAA!!!

He stops for a moment, and says, "what you don't think this is fun? You seemed to enjoy the last session even more than your mother."

"No it's not fun you fraken ass munch!" she blurts out.

"Yes, ass... thanks for the reminder," he says.

She then involuntarily walks to the middle of the bedroom and feels herself spread her legs so she is standing with her legs wide apart. Then she puts her hands out straight in front of her with her hands flat as if she is up against a wall and starts to bend. She continues to bend until she falls with her hands flat on the floor.

Now she is bent over with her arms straight out like she is at the top of a push up, and her legs are spread wide. She can feel the shiny spandex material tight up against her mound and she can feel her ass and crotch are coming out from under her skirt. She feels vulnerable and it feels like her pussy is sticking out behind her begging for attention. The strange thing is this is starting to arouse her. She starts shaking her head back and fourth tying to shake off the arousal.

Ticklemaser says, "lets begin your training. First we stretch. You can still do the splits cant you" as he kneels behind her and puts a hand behind each knee and begins to lightly tickle the soft skin there.

She begins to giggle *hee hehe he he hee*

He then moves up a little higher and sqeezes just above the knees and this lights her up like an afterburner.

AAAAAAHHHHHH!! HAHAHAHA!! HAHA!!

He then says "you know what I like about cheerleaders, they are fun..." as he squeezes up and down her legs on the sheer nylon material as she screams and laughs"

AAAAAHHHh!! HAHAH AAAAAHHHAHHHAHA!!! TOOHOHOOOO MUUUHAAAHAHAA!! NOOOOHOOHOO HAAAHAA!!!

"... and they are naughty." As his hands quickly tickle up her thighs to between her legs. He tickles all over he shiny blue spankies. This gets tickles mixed with moans out of Alison.

HAHAHA!! MMMMmmmm HAAA!! UUNNNNnn HEEHEE! MMMmmm HAHAHA!!

"what are you Alison? are you fun?" He squeezes her legs.

YAAAAA!! HHAAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAHAHAAH!! NOOOHAAAHAAA!!!

"or are you naughty?" as his fingers tickle the shiny blue mound between her legs"

HAAAHA! UUUuuuuUHHHH OOOHHHHh HAHAHA!! HHHMMMMmmmm!! NAAAAHAAHAAAAA!!

"Or Alison... wouldn't it be good to be both fun and naughty"

With that he uses is left hand to tickle up and down her left leg and squeezes her sexy toned leg muscles, and the other tickles right at her clit that is now pressing hard against the shiny material from her arousal. That material just magnifies the light touches making the sensations shoot to her brain and explode like fireworks.

UUUUUHHHHAAAHAAHAA!! NUUUUHAHAHAAAHAA!! MMMMMMAAAAHAHAAHAA!!! UHHH!! UUUHAAAAHAAAHAAAA!!

Now he toys with her.

"Fun..." as he squeezes her leg.

YAAAAA!!! AAAHHHH FFAAAAAAAK!!! HAHAAAA NAAAAA!!! STAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAAA!!!

"naughty..." As he tickles her clit.

MMMMMmMMMMmmm OOOOOooHHHhhhhhh!! HEEHEE HEEE!! UUUUUHHHHHhhhhh!!!

"You are such a ticklish girl aren't you" he says "you must be soooo glad you met me. I knooooowww you love it Alison."

She wanted to hate his taunting, but it was causing horny butterflies in her stomach.

"you like me taunting you, don't you my horny tickle toy."

She felt her pussy tingle as he said that. "Awwk fuck" she thinks to herself, "I really am a horny tickle toy!"

He then stands up behind her and starts tickling the exposed skin on her midriff.

HHAAA HAAHAHAHA!! OHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NNOOOHAHAHAA!!! AAAAHHAHHAHHAHAHA!!

Then he tickles her under her exposed arms thanks to her sleeveless shirt.

HEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAH!! NO NOHO HO HAH AHAHAHAHAA!! YAAA AAH AHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Then the dreaded little hand probes come out from his legs and waist. The ones from his waist go to her waist and start tickling her sides, while the ones from his legs tickle her inner thighs. His hands continue to tickle in her armpits, which are now soaking wet from her sweat.

WAAAAHAHAAAAHAAHAA!! NAAAAHAHAA HA HA HA HAHAHAHA!! AAAAAAAA!!!AAAAHAHAAHAAAA!! STAAAAHAAHAAAHAAHHAAAAA!!! HAHAHAHAA!!

"Your armpits are so sweaty now Alison, it's all soft and wet in there. He then positions his hands so all his fingertips are touching the length of her armpit and wiggles them across the sweaty surface. She goes balistic!

YOOOHOOHOOOH HAHAAAHAHAHAHA!! GGAAHAHAHAHAA!! AAAAAAAAANNAAAAANAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAH!!!

"We must continue our training now." As he continues all his tickling on her armpits and midriff and thighs with the probes, he puts one hand on the floor palm up and wiggles his fingers with super android speed.

"Now Alison we need to work on those splits. The patch on your neck will now allow you move down closer to the ground with my waiting wiggling fingers, while spreading your legs further but will not allow you to move back up." Just then the probes tickling her midriff squeezed hard all around her belly and up into her shirt pinching her ribs."

NNAAAAAAAHAAAHAAHAA!! YOOOOHOOOOHOOOO BAAAAHAAAAHAA NAAAANAAANNOOOOOHAHAAAHAAAA!!

She feels herself slide down a little bit and he legs get wider apart. The seam of the nylons then slides between her slit and tickles slightly as it does causing her eyes to pop open wide for a second, while the lycra spanks also pull tighter against her mound. She thinks "Oh I am so fucked! I still have over a foot to to go and this material is already in my slit!"

The probes tickling her thighs then start tickling down her legs heading toward her feet.

AHHHH HAAHAAHAA!! NONOTMYFEEEHEEEHEEHEEEEET!! NAAAAHAAHAHAAAHAAHA!

When the probes get to her feet she loses enough control to slide down a further.

WAAAHAHAAHAAHAAAAHA!! HAHAAHAHAA!!

She slides down low enough now that just the tips of his wriggling fingers on the floor are scraping the shiny material between her legs.

OHHHMYAAAAAHAAAA! OHHHHNOONNOOOOAAAHAAHAAHAAA! AAAHAAHAHAAHAA!

The pantyhose seam in her slit transfers every light touch up and down her entire pussy. While the probes are still tickling her midriff, ribs and feet, his other hand is squirming around under her arm.

OHMYGOD! OHHHOOOMYHYHYGAAAHAHAAAHAAAHA!

The light touches on the shiny material between her legs are just too maddening and she does the only thing she can to stop it. She dropps all the way down to a full split.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Dropping down did not help but only mad matters worse because how her body weight is pushing those wigging fingers into her fully split crotch. The combination of pleasure and ticking was too much for her brain to handle and she shakes her head back and fourth while screaming. He blond hair sticks to various parts of her face as is flails around.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!

Just then the probes tickling her midriff move under her shirt and tickle her already aroused nipples. This is the last straw and she cums so hard all she can see are blurry colors.

UUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

The ticklmaster says "now do we feel like a helpless horny tickle toy? You going to keep cumming for me so I can keep tickling you? Soo helpless, sooo ticklish, sooooo horny." The verbal teasing was too much for her. Combined with the tickling it made her pussy ache and her eyes roll back into her head. She then came over and over and over.

UNNNGGGGGGG OOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNGGGGG AAAAAAAAA!! UHHHHHUUUUUUHHHHHHUHHHUUUUUUU!!!

He stops and lets her go just before she is fully exhausted and passes out. She then collapses onto the floor. He picks her up and gently puts her on the bed. She closes her eyes and breaths heavy while enjoying her post orgasmic cloud. Alison's eyes pop open as he says, "why don't you take a little break before we move onto position #2."

To be continued...

Thank you for continuing this wonderful story. I can't wait for the next part.

A bit of MC, some body-puppet technology, a hot girl, some fetish outfits to stimulate the images in my head, a lot of tickling and teasing, more orgasms that I can count, and a tormenter that is without mercy -- what's not to like? Oh yeah, it's been six months since the last post in the chain.
BUMP!!, and NAG!!

JN

Yes! It's been 18 months since the preview to Part 2. Are you going to write the rest?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back