• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak & Feather: The Appraisal 4 (conclusion!)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Here's the concluding part of this Cloak and Feather tale. Enjoy!

Samantha Storm felt a measure of satisfaction as she looked at the wide-eyed Angela Featherstone, bound to the orange bondage couch.

The wriggling redhead looked genuinely worried. "Ah come on Samantha.... We're both professionals. I was just doing my job."

"Mm-hmm." Samantha agreed. She pulled the bottom of the redhead's turtleneck from the waist of her leather jeans and tugged it up to reveal a creamy smooth flat belly with a deep oval bellybutton. She arched one eyebrow and smiled as she pushed the garment higher until she had lifted it over Angela's shapely 36C's which were snugged in a lacy red bra.

"Verrrry nice Agent Featherstone." Samantha said, grinning as she rubbed her hands together and flexed her fingers. "Let's have a look at those tootsies now."

Samantha slid off the couch and tugged off Angela's socks, oblivious to the redhead's protests. Angela's size 8 feet were neat and soft with blood red painted nails that contrasted strongly with her pale skin.

The dark haired agent couldn't resist wriggling her nails lightly against the redhead's soft soles and was instantly rewarded with a cascade of girlish giggling. Featherstone's laughter sounded just like Patricia Arquette's and was a real change from her earlier domineering attitude.

Samantha dragged her nails back and forth across Angela's wriggling soles, poking at her supple arches and spidering her fingers over the soft globes of her heels. Angela squealed with laughter and wriggled in her bonds.

"You'll have to forgive me if I seem a little clumsy, Angie. I'm kinda new at this." Samantha said. The response she received was a torrent of giggling. "But don't worry, what I lack in experience I make up for in enthusiasm."

The dark haired beauty bent back her captive's toes and used her index finger to trace feathery patterns against the balls of her feet and the wrinkles on her joints of her toes.

"WHOO HOO HOO...SAMANTHAAAA!!!!" Angela wailed fruitlessly.

A hot shower and a coffee had done Samantha the world of good and now she was feeling strangely rejuvenated from her own ticklish ordeal as she turned the tables on her tormentor. It was a lot of fun having a sexy captive giggling helplessly while you tickled them and Samantha was beginning to see the appeal it had.

She found a feather that Angela had unwisely left lying around and spent a pleasureable five minutes sawing it back and forth across Angela's toes. After that she prised Angela's toes apart and ran the feather back and forth between the dinky little tootsies. The excruciating teasing of this virgin flesh caused the redhead's laughter to shoot up a couple of octaves.

Angela laughed hysterically when the feather licked at her feet. She had been tickled before and knew her limits but she also knew that Samantha would feel free to carry on long after Angela had had enough.

Having practically worn out the feather in her enthusiasm, Samantha began nibbling at Angela's pebble-like little toes. The redhead shrieked with laughter and Samantha sucked at them so hard she almost took the varnish off the nails. Much to her delight, the brunette found she could induce near hysteria in her ticklish captive by simultaneously licking and sucking at her toes whilst raking her nails lightly along her delicate arches. She tickled the hysterical redhead in this way until her raucous laughter was reduced to gulps and breathless giggles.

Samantha grabbed Angela's big toe and wiggled it. "This little piggie went to market." She sang.

Angela screwed her eyes shut as she tried to resist the tickling being dished out to accompany the little nursery rhyme.

Samantha merrily worked her way down Angela's toes, thoroughly enjoying herself. "...and this little piggie went WHEEEE all the way home." Her fingers spidered rapidly up Angela's thighs and on to her stomach. The agent straddled her captive's thighs as she drummed a ticklish tattoo on her belly.

"So how am I doing? Have I got what it takes?" Samantha asked.

"Ha ha...not bad at all... he heee." Angela giggled in response. "Can I.... get up now."

"Not bad!" Samantha exclaimed feigning indignation. "The agency doesn't employ me to be 'not bad', they employ me to be the best. I obviously need to try harder."

"Nooo wait I-"

Featherstone's protest was cut off as Samantha began to tickle her ribs. The brunette was a quick study and had enough first hand experience of having her own ribs tickled that she was a natural when it came to teasing others in the same way. From time to time she treated the redhead's firm breasts to a quick tickle from her nails and it was pretty obvious that Angela's body reacted to this the same way Samantha's had.

"NOO HO HOHOHOHO HOOOOOO.!!!" Angela shouted as her upper body bucked off the couch. Samantha's fingers tapdanced all over her sensitive body and then began to squeeze and knead her ribs.

Angela snorted with laughter and tears ran down her cheeks as the brunette gave her a taste of her own medicine. Samantha worked her fingers under the bunched up turtleneck and wriggled her fingers in Angela's buttery smooth armpits. The redhead's mouth was wide open in silent laughter as ten nails stroked her soft underarms.

"Oh you like that, huh?" Samantha teased as she saw the ecstatic expression on Angela's face. She gave the pits a frenzied tickling for a few minutes and then attacked the redhead's cute little belly.

Angela almost jack-knifed and would have but for the cuffs holding her fast. Samantha lobster clawed the trembling tummy into such spasms that they wracked Featherstone's entire body. From time to time she plunged her index finger into Angela's bellybutton or goosed her waist.

Samantha looked down at her fellow agent as kneaded her trembling belly with strong thumbs. A light sheen of perspiration covered Angela's body, her dark red hair flew in wild tear-soaked strands around her face and her green eyes were wild with laughter. Samantha wondered if she had looked like this during her own ordeal. The thought of this mader her intensify her tickling. She pistoned her finger in and out of the redhead's deep navel and was rewarded with hoots of laughter.

"Enough...stop..HAHAHAHA HAAAH...STOPPPP!" Angela pleaded as her belly and ribs were mercilessly tickled.

Reluctantly, Samantha stopped her tickling. After all, she was just getting payback whereas Featherstone had been carrying out an assignment. Even so, Samantha still felt she was owed.

"Thank God." Angela wheezed as she tired to get her breath back. "You're the best OK. No pleeeeease will you let me up."

Samantha pondered for a second. Her gaze wandered around the room until she came across Featherstone's CD collection. Her eyes settled on a Red Hot Chilli Peppers CD titled "One Hot Minute." That gave her an idea. "I'll make you a deal. I'm going to tickle you for sixty seconds. If you can hold out without laughing, I'll let you up."

Angela thought about this. Surely she could manage to hold out for sixty seconds. One lousy minute. "OK," she nodded. "One minute."

Samantha smiled, "Good! This ought to be a nice challenge." She began to set the countdown timer on her Baby-G watch for one minute as Angela scrunched her eyes shut and started to take deep breaths to steel herself for the ordeal.

"That's right, get ready Angie." Samantha teased. She pulled open the redhead's belt and jeans exposing her hips, lower belly and low cut thong panties. She tightened her knees around Angela's hips held her watch up and pressed the start button.

59..58..57..56....."Goosie, goosie time Angie!" Samantha quickly squeezed Angela's firm sides and wriggled her fingers up and down the sensitive flanks. Angela kept her eyes shut and breathed deeply.
47..46..45..44...."Koochies on your hippies!" Samantha goosed Angela's sensitive hips and wickedly tickled the taut flesh just above the hipbones. Angela snorted and her mouth broke into a wide grin.
35..34..33..32...."Koochies on your ribbies!" Now the brunette vigorously probed Angela's ribs, making sure each and everyone felt her strong fingers. Angela shook her head from side to side. Her nose wrinkled up and her grin grew wider....24..23..22..21...."Tickle your tummy!" The gleefull Samantha lightly clawed and spidered her fingers across the redhead's quivering belly. Angela, snorted and gulped, her hissed breath was rapid and desperate. She was close to losing it....16..15..14..13..."Tickle your boobies!" Samantha chanted. Once again her fingertips teased Angela's lovely breasts as they feathered back and forth over the straining cups of her bra. The redhead's eyes opened wide and she bit her lip ain an effort to restrain her laughter....9..8..7..6...."Mmmmmfff." Samantha plunged her tongue into Angela's inviting bellybutton and swirled it round against the sensitive flesh. Her hands continued to roam furiously across the bound woman's ticklish ribs, sides and breasts. Angela's body was racked with silent laughter. She couldn't hold it in any longer..."Heh...(snort)...hic...ha ha, gulp."
4..3..2....A neat little pinch to the waist was all it took to open the floodgates of laughter."BWAH HAHAHHAHAHA....."1..00.00 - beep beep beep!!!

"HAHAHAHAHAH HAAA AHOOOO. YOU WIN!! I GIVE UP! HAHAHAHAHAA!"

Samantha was almost sorry that her minute had come to an end. She gave Angela's bellybutton one last lingering excruciating slurp squeezed her hips one last time.

"Aww, bad luck, Angie. You almost made it." Samantha said. She wrapped her arms around Angela's waist and rested her head against her belly, feeling the warm flesh tremble against her cheek.

"So now what...?" Angela answered shakily, wondering lay in stor for her now.

Samantha turned her head and rested the point of her chin in the middle of Angela's tummy which made the redhead jump as even this tickled.

Samnatha sighed "Actually, we had better go and see Director Fox. We probably should have reported in a while ago. I guess I'll just let you up."

Angela closed her eyes and breathed sigh of relief as Samantha gently rearranged her jeans and top for her and started to unlock her cuffs.

"I'll tell you what." Samantha said. "We'll take that bike of yours. I'll ride."

"Mmm. OK." Angela murmured, then her eyes snapped open. "No! You mean...?"

"Yeah - you're going to get a taste of that little black box of yours."

Angela tried to struggle but Samantha was no slouch and quickly secured her hands behind her back.
She marched Angela to the garage where her Harley was kept, giving the redhead's leather clad butt the odd playful swat or pinch to keep her moving. It didn't take her long to strap the redhead onto the bike's pillion seat and rig her up to the tickling machine by attaching the contact pads to her ribs, sides and tummy. She ignored the redhead's giggled please for her not to use the tickling box and tunred the dial for th tickish intensity all the way up to ten.

"Here we go!" Samantha called over her shoulder. She revved the bike and as she did so the tickling machine kicked into life. Samantha hadn't bothered to gag Angela and she could hear the giggling over the noise of the bike's engine. Even with her hands cuffed to the pillion bar, Angela was still leaning forward as tickish impules swept across her tingling body. Once they pulled out onto the road the ticklish vibrations just got worse.

"Samantha .... hee hee gulp!...I know a shortcut hahaha....to...to.... HQ!" Angela managed to blurt out.

"No need. I'm taking another route... over this dirt track!" Samantha replied.

Samantha turned onto an unmade road and heard Angela's laughter become more shrill as the tickling machine responded to the bike's bumpy course. Angela squirmed this way and that as invisible fingers poked and tickled at her. For once the redhead wished she had not designed the tickling machine so well. It was a thought that would come back to her over the next few hours as Samantha took the scenic route to the office.

-------

When the two female agents finally arrived at HQ, Samantha gave Angela time to smarten herself up a bit before they went up to Lydia Fox's office. Samantha looked cool calm and collected whereas Angela was flushed, breathless and more than a little shaky after her stint on the tickling passenger seat.

Once the redhead had regained her composure, the two agents set off to see Director Fox. Angela held her hands up to Samantha as they walked.

"I gotta hand it to you, Samantha. I put you through the wringer but you took it all and even gave some back. I'm impressed. I usually manage to break one in five and get close with three more.

"Well if your performance in the field is as good as it was back there we are going to get along fine." Samantha said, returning the compliment.

"I'm just glad I'm on your side, Agent Storm. If I am going to learn, I might as well learn from the best."

"Ha ha - bring an apple for teacher why dontcha!" Samantha joked. "So how do you feel now you're a bona fide field agent?"

The redhead grinned before replying. "How do you think? Tickled pink of course!"

The End (For now!)

Hey guys, I'm glad you enjoyed the stories. I am a big fan of spy stuff from The Man from UNCLE to Alias and the Danger Girl comic book so Samantha Storm is the perfect character for me to write tickle fiction about. (Thanks Morandilas.)

There are two more shorter C&F stories in the works and then another one which will be in three or four parts.

The Appraisal idea was suggested by Shaggy and it gave me a framework to add in a bunch of other ideas I had kicking around. If you have any particular scenarios you want to see explored post 'em and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers! ;)

Here's the concluding part of this Cloak and Feather tale. Enjoy!

Samantha Storm felt a measure of satisfaction as she looked at the wide-eyed Angela Featherstone, bound to the orange bondage couch.

The wriggling redhead looked genuinely worried. "Ah come on Samantha.... We're both professionals. I was just doing my job."

"Mm-hmm." Samantha agreed. She pulled the bottom of the redhead's turtleneck from the waist of her leather jeans and tugged it up to reveal a creamy smooth flat belly with a deep oval bellybutton. She arched one eyebrow and smiled as she pushed the garment higher until she had lifted it over Angela's shapely 36C's which were snugged in a lacy red bra.

"Verrrry nice Agent Featherstone." Samantha said, grinning as she rubbed her hands together and flexed her fingers. "Let's have a look at those tootsies now."

Samantha slid off the couch and tugged off Angela's socks, oblivious to the redhead's protests. Angela's size 8 feet were neat and soft with blood red painted nails that contrasted strongly with her pale skin.

The dark haired agent couldn't resist wriggling her nails lightly against the redhead's soft soles and was instantly rewarded with a cascade of girlish giggling. Featherstone's laughter sounded just like Patricia Arquette's and was a real change from her earlier domineering attitude.
That's a very nice detail. I have no idea what Arquette's laugh sounds like but I appreciate the thought.
Samantha dragged her nails back and forth across Angela's wriggling soles, poking at her supple arches and spidering her fingers over the soft globes of her heels. Angela squealed with laughter and wriggled in her bonds.

"You'll have to forgive me if I seem a little clumsy, Angie. I'm kinda new at this." Samantha said. The response she received was a torrent of giggling. "But don't worry, what I lack in experience I make up for in enthusiasm."
I feel like Sammie is not giving her self enough credit here. Who knows how long she tickled Ramirez's bunch and she tickled Elena for AT LEAST 24 hours. Throw in her experience as ticklee and I'm sure James Blank would have let her practice on him as often as she liked. She very well could be a fantastic tickler by now.
The dark haired beauty bent back her captive's toes and used her index finger to trace feathery patterns against the balls of her feet and the wrinkles on her joints of her toes.

"WHOO HOO HOO...SAMANTHAAAA!!!!" Angela wailed fruitlessly.

A hot shower and a coffee had done Samantha the world of good and now she was feeling strangely rejuvenated from her own ticklish ordeal as she turned the tables on her tormentor. It was a lot of fun having a sexy captive giggling helplessly while you tickled them and Samantha was beginning to see the appeal it had.
More evolution for Samantha's relationship to tickling.
She found a feather that Angela had unwisely left lying around and spent a pleasureable five minutes sawing it back and forth across Angela's toes. After that she prised Angela's toes apart and ran the feather back and forth between the dinky little tootsies. The excruciating teasing of this virgin flesh caused the redhead's laughter to shoot up a couple of octaves.

Angela laughed hysterically when the feather licked at her feet. She had been tickled before and knew her limits but she also knew that Samantha would feel free to carry on long after Angela had had enough.

Having practically worn out the feather in her enthusiasm, Samantha began nibbling at Angela's pebble-like little toes. The redhead shrieked with laughter and Samantha sucked at them so hard she almost took the varnish off the nails. Much to her delight, the brunette found she could induce near hysteria in her ticklish captive by simultaneously licking and sucking at her toes whilst raking her nails lightly along her delicate arches. She tickled the hysterical redhead in this way until her raucous laughter was reduced to gulps and breathless giggles.

Samantha grabbed Angela's big toe and wiggled it. "This little piggie went to market." She sang.

Angela screwed her eyes shut as she tried to resist the tickling being dished out to accompany the little nursery rhyme.

Samantha merrily worked her way down Angela's toes, thoroughly enjoying herself. "...and this little piggie went WHEEEE all the way home." Her fingers spidered rapidly up Angela's thighs and on to her stomach. The agent straddled her captive's thighs as she drummed a ticklish tattoo on her belly.

"So how am I doing? Have I got what it takes?" Samantha asked.

"Ha ha...not bad at all... he heee." Angela giggled in response. "Can I.... get up now."

"Not bad!" Samantha exclaimed feigning indignation. "The agency doesn't employ me to be 'not bad', they employ me to be the best. I obviously need to try harder."

"Nooo wait I-"

Featherstone's protest was cut off as Samantha began to tickle her ribs. The brunette was a quick study and had enough first hand experience of having her own ribs tickled that she was a natural when it came to teasing others in the same way. From time to time she treated the redhead's firm breasts to a quick tickle from her nails and it was pretty obvious that Angela's body reacted to this the same way Samantha's had.

"NOO HO HOHOHOHO HOOOOOO.!!!" Angela shouted as her upper body bucked off the couch. Samantha's fingers tapdanced all over her sensitive body and then began to squeeze and knead her ribs.
Now that's more like it.
Angela snorted with laughter and tears ran down her cheeks as the brunette gave her a taste of her own medicine. Samantha worked her fingers under the bunched up turtleneck and wriggled her fingers in Angela's buttery smooth armpits. The redhead's mouth was wide open in silent laughter as ten nails stroked her soft underarms.

"Oh you like that, huh?" Samantha teased as she saw the ecstatic expression on Angela's face. She gave the pits a frenzied tickling for a few minutes and then attacked the redhead's cute little belly.
At the very least Samantha should be a master at verbal taunting.
Angela almost jack-knifed and would have but for the cuffs holding her fast. Samantha lobster clawed the trembling tummy into such spasms that they wracked Featherstone's entire body. From time to time she plunged her index finger into Angela's bellybutton or goosed her waist.

Samantha looked down at her fellow agent as kneaded her trembling belly with strong thumbs. A light sheen of perspiration covered Angela's body, her dark red hair flew in wild tear-soaked strands around her face and her green eyes were wild with laughter. Samantha wondered if she had looked like this during her own ordeal. The thought of this mader her intensify her tickling. She pistoned her finger in and out of the redhead's deep navel and was rewarded with hoots of laughter.

"Enough...stop..HAHAHAHA HAAAH...STOPPPP!" Angela pleaded as her belly and ribs were mercilessly tickled.

Reluctantly, Samantha stopped her tickling. After all, she was just getting payback whereas Featherstone had been carrying out an assignment. Even so, Samantha still felt she was owed.

"Thank God." Angela wheezed as she tired to get her breath back. "You're the best OK. No pleeeeease will you let me up."

Samantha pondered for a second. Her gaze wandered around the room until she came across Featherstone's CD collection. Her eyes settled on a Red Hot Chilli Peppers CD titled "One Hot Minute." That gave her an idea. "I'll make you a deal. I'm going to tickle you for sixty seconds. If you can hold out without laughing, I'll let you up."

Angela thought about this. Surely she could manage to hold out for sixty seconds. One lousy minute. "OK," she nodded. "One minute."
Nice seeing Featherstone being given more character shading. The one minute without laughing thing is a big mistake. A rookie mistake. Angela apparently hasn't been on the receiving end very much.
Samantha smiled, "Good! This ought to be a nice challenge." She began to set the countdown timer on her Baby-G watch for one minute as Angela scrunched her eyes shut and started to take deep breaths to steel herself for the ordeal.

"That's right, get ready Angie." Samantha teased. She pulled open the redhead's belt and jeans exposing her hips, lower belly and low cut thong panties. She tightened her knees around Angela's hips held her watch up and pressed the start button.

59..58..57..56....."Goosie, goosie time Angie!" Samantha quickly squeezed Angela's firm sides and wriggled her fingers up and down the sensitive flanks. Angela kept her eyes shut and breathed deeply.
47..46..45..44...."Koochies on your hippies!" Samantha goosed Angela's sensitive hips and wickedly tickled the taut flesh just above the hipbones. Angela snorted and her mouth broke into a wide grin.
35..34..33..32...."Koochies on your ribbies!" Now the brunette vigorously probed Angela's ribs, making sure each and everyone felt her strong fingers. Angela shook her head from side to side. Her nose wrinkled up and her grin grew wider....24..23..22..21...."Tickle your tummy!" The gleefull Samantha lightly clawed and spidered her fingers across the redhead's quivering belly. Angela, snorted and gulped, her hissed breath was rapid and desperate. She was close to losing it....16..15..14..13..."Tickle your boobies!" Samantha chanted. Once again her fingertips teased Angela's lovely breasts as they feathered back and forth over the straining cups of her bra. The redhead's eyes opened wide and she bit her lip ain an effort to restrain her laughter....9..8..7..6...."Mmmmmfff." Samantha plunged her tongue into Angela's inviting bellybutton and swirled it round against the sensitive flesh. Her hands continued to roam furiously across the bound woman's ticklish ribs, sides and breasts. Angela's body was racked with silent laughter. She couldn't hold it in any longer..."Heh...(snort)...hic...ha ha, gulp."
4..3..2....A neat little pinch to the waist was all it took to open the floodgates of laughter."BWAH HAHAHHAHAHA....."1..00.00 - beep beep beep!!!

"HAHAHAHAHAH HAAA AHOOOO. YOU WIN!! I GIVE UP! HAHAHAHAHAA!"
She made it for way longer than she should have so props to her.
Samantha was almost sorry that her minute had come to an end. She gave Angela's bellybutton one last lingering excruciating slurp squeezed her hips one last time.

"Aww, bad luck, Angie. You almost made it." Samantha said. She wrapped her arms around Angela's waist and rested her head against her belly, feeling the warm flesh tremble against her cheek.

"So now what...?" Angela answered shakily, wondering lay in stor for her now.

Samantha turned her head and rested the point of her chin in the middle of Angela's tummy which made the redhead jump as even this tickled.

Samnatha sighed "Actually, we had better go and see Director Fox. We probably should have reported in a while ago. I guess I'll just let you up."

Angela closed her eyes and breathed sigh of relief as Samantha gently rearranged her jeans and top for her and started to unlock her cuffs.

"I'll tell you what." Samantha said. "We'll take that bike of yours. I'll ride."

"Mmm. OK." Angela murmured, then her eyes snapped open. "No! You mean...?"

"Yeah - you're going to get a taste of that little black box of yours."
100% fair.
Angela tried to struggle but Samantha was no slouch and quickly secured her hands behind her back.
She marched Angela to the garage where her Harley was kept, giving the redhead's leather clad butt the odd playful swat or pinch to keep her moving. It didn't take her long to strap the redhead onto the bike's pillion seat and rig her up to the tickling machine by attaching the contact pads to her ribs, sides and tummy. She ignored the redhead's giggled please for her not to use the tickling box and tunred the dial for th tickish intensity all the way up to ten.
Is the dial for ticklish intensity always up to ten?
"Here we go!" Samantha called over her shoulder. She revved the bike and as she did so the tickling machine kicked into life. Samantha hadn't bothered to gag Angela and she could hear the giggling over the noise of the bike's engine. Even with her hands cuffed to the pillion bar, Angela was still leaning forward as tickish impules swept across her tingling body. Once they pulled out onto the road the ticklish vibrations just got worse.

"Samantha .... hee hee gulp!...I know a shortcut hahaha....to...to.... HQ!" Angela managed to blurt out.

"No need. I'm taking another route... over this dirt track!" Samantha replied.

Samantha turned onto an unmade road and heard Angela's laughter become more shrill as the tickling machine responded to the bike's bumpy course. Angela squirmed this way and that as invisible fingers poked and tickled at her. For once the redhead wished she had not designed the tickling machine so well. It was a thought that would come back to her over the next few hours as Samantha took the scenic route to the office.
A fitting revenge
-------

When the two female agents finally arrived at HQ, Samantha gave Angela time to smarten herself up a bit before they went up to Lydia Fox's office. Samantha looked cool calm and collected whereas Angela was flushed, breathless and more than a little shaky after her stint on the tickling passenger seat.

Once the redhead had regained her composure, the two agents set off to see Director Fox. Angela held her hands up to Samantha as they walked.

"I gotta hand it to you, Samantha. I put you through the wringer but you took it all and even gave some back. I'm impressed. I usually manage to break one in five and get close with three more.

"Well if your performance in the field is as good as it was back there we are going to get along fine." Samantha said, returning the compliment.

"I'm just glad I'm on your side, Agent Storm. If I am going to learn, I might as well learn from the best."

"Ha ha - bring an apple for teacher why dontcha!" Samantha joked. "So how do you feel now you're a bona fide field agent?"

The redhead grinned before replying. "How do you think? Tickled pink of course!"

The End (For now!)

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Angela Featherstone is no more. Someone (Bandito I think) pointed out there is an actress with the same name so in future adventures she appears as Angela Blaze.

Beautiful friendship? Definitely. Angela will take any opportunity to tickle Samantha but heaven help you if you try to hurt her. These women have each other's backs to the end and then Seven's Deadly Sins act as their lethal guardian angels.

Anyway - thanks so much for taking the time to comment on all these stories. I am so glad they made an impression on you. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back