• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on Buffy

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
I saw an old episode the other day where Willow was preparing a love spell. She hands Xander a feather and he says, "Ooh a feather. Who are we tickling?". Then he runs it under her chin and she giggles.

Max

I remember that episode,

not the best scene, but definately worthy of being on a list!
Plus it's always nice to see tickling on T.V.

Does anyone know what the name of the episode is? :confused:

Sounds like a cute scene, Max! Thanks. :)

Does anyone know what the name of the episode is?

It's called "Lovers Walk". Okay does that prove what a Buffy Geek I am????

It's my favorite show.

Max

It was season three, episode 8, episode number 42 overall, written by Dan Vebber, who went on to pen another gem that season, "The Zeppo" and then disappear, much like Ty King the previous season . . . does that prove what a Buffy geek I am?

:D

Thanks for all that info, guys! :) And to show I'm not a Buffy geek, all I know about the show is that it's got some hot ladies on it. :p

It's okay Max,

it seems as if you are not the only one here with a vast knowledge of Buffy. Wink Wink TKLR5150!!!

It's nothing to be ashamed of. It's a pretty good show!

:cool:

Buffy is my favorite show as well. I am a complete addict.

For those interested in seeing SMG tickled, you may want to check out a silly flash movie we've done at www.tickletown.com for the November edition of the site.

We've gotten a lot of requests to do the Buffy girls lately, so we may very well spend the next few months exploring this as a venue for fakes and animations and whatnot.

Problem is that I'm not very well versed on the show. I've seen parts of maybe two episodes. So if any of you have ideas for a mini plot, setup, etc, let me know. It's tough to do fakes when you don't know the material too well :D

one probelm

Well for some of us it is, some of us can't afford the membership or don't have a way to pay for it. So I can't see it

help

Could somebody lend me username/password to get into tickletown

O -

Email me with the ideas you've been thinking about for what sort of set ups would be practically feasible, and I can work on the specifics with you.

Oblesklk said:
We've gotten a lot of requests to do the Buffy girls lately, so we may very well spend the next few months exploring this as a venue for fakes and animations and whatnot.

Awww, Buffy fakes and I won't be able to see them?:sadcry: I mean, SMG I can do without, but what about cast members like Aylson and Emma? :(

PS: Wow, I didn't realize how many fellow "Buffy" freaks there are on this board.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back