• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever wanted to tickle torture Flo, from the Progressive commercials?

misspandora

TMF Poster
I know a lot of people who have perverted fantasies about Flo, the actress in the Progressive commercials. Well, I happened to notice that the very ticklish Dixie Comet looks a lot like Flo, so we decided to do a series of clips where she plays a character based on Flo :)

I play a disgruntled customer who gets pissed off when Dixie's company, Regressive Insurance, won't pay to fix my scratch on my car.

I kidnap Dixie, tie her to my bed, and torture her in various ways to get her to change my policy so my scratch will be covered! We did a significant amount of tickling-the 2 tickling clips are up now in my store!

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/40231

There is spanking and much more to come..

btw this is a low quality video just to fit TMF's size requirements..the clips for sale are in high res HD :)

hope you enjoy the preview!

Absolutely. Don't think Dixie looks much like Flo though. Maybe a little..

That's the smallest video preview I've seen since, oh, 1997. I couldn't tell what the lee looked like, let alone whether she resembled Flo. It looked like midget tickling. Waaaaay under the size limit fer sure. I think my new glasses need new glasses. 'Twas a teeny, tiny clip. Am I getting my point across here? :D

dude I love Flo she is one of my favorite women to like! her and Rachel Ray!

That's the smallest video preview I've seen since, oh, 1997. I couldn't tell what the lee looked like, let alone whether she resembled Flo. It looked like midget tickling. Waaaaay under the size limit fer sure. I think my new glasses need new glasses. 'Twas a teeny, tiny clip. Am I getting my point across here? :D

what he said lol i wouldnt say 1997 though...maybe early tmf days for me..prob 2001/2002 time frame. sounded nice and the blurred vision of the body looked nice, but couldnt make out what she looked like either. should prob reupload a tad higher quality preview :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back