• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(True Story) A Week Of Tickle Fun !!!-Day 2 Continued

iticklegirlsft

TMF Novice
...and yes it gets better.

She replied "he-he-heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyees-s-s-s", she said trying to speak between giggles. "Oh I see" I replied sarcastically. "So who use to tickle you?" I asked. She said m-m-m-my cousin, stop I can't take it!!!" "Sure you can, you're tough, I know you can take it", I was loving it. Here I am a nineteen year old foot and tickle fetishist with this helpless beautiful boxom barefooted woman helpless and at my every whim. I asked her "so do you like being tickled?" Looking very coy and caught off gaurd she slowly nodded her head yes. Mind you all this time I'm still lightly stroking the edges of the bottoms of her feet and the very tips of her toes--so she's struggling to talk while being tickled all the time.

I said, "tell you what, I want to see how much you trust me, so what I'll do is I'm going to try to find out how ticklish your feet are, and what the most ticklish spot is on the bottoms of your feet. When you really can't take anymore just say 'I love it'". Defiantly, she answered "no I'm not g-going to say that!" I calmly replied "Now Lynette that's not love" and began to dig my fingers between her soft warm toes. She went ballistic, bucking and laughing uncontrollably, she was laughing so hard she immediately ran out of breath. So here she is Xena warrior princess/model type jumping uncontrollably like a fish out of water and laughing so hard tears are streaming down her face without one single sound proceeding out of her mouth which was by now wide open. "Are you going to say it when you've had enough?" I asked, she--still going ballistic--shook her head no. I said simply "o.k." and continued tracing all of the delicate curves of her soft beautiful feet periodically poking her in the sides for an added jolt. She nearly lost it, it was great, I should have video taped it or at least taken pictures. My God, I've never seen any woman that was as ticklish as her, and I've had my share of ticklees

:devil: . After about another 2 minutes of this I let her catch her breath and rest. I think I may have uncovered part of the secret for our fetish, to watch her breath so hard and listen to the way she moaned in catching her breath and the feeling of her soft skin on me was one of the most sexual experiences of my young adult life. Not to mention the way her body would gyrate when I tickled her feet was an extremely erotic experience. She never discouraged any of the attention that I gave to her fee--or anything else for that matter--even though she planned to marry her boyfriend at that time.

So after she caught her breath I asked her "so, you had enough?" she said--still breathing quite heavily breasts heaving up and down "I'm exahasperated". "So you want me to stop then?" I replied. She said with a rather devilish but very cute grin "no". I was actually getting a little worried she might pass out, she was already sweating the soles of her feet were bright pink and lightly moist from sweating. Anyone could readily tell the fight was all out of her and strength was completely gone. But still she answers "no".
I reposition my fingers so that my index finger and thumb are holding her two index toes so that one foot can't protect the other during the tickling I bend these two toes back to fully strecth out both feet and say "o.k. you're wish is my command". The tickling begins again. She can't resist there is no bucking only silent laughter and she rolls over sideways on the couch and contines to cry tears and suck up as much tickling attention as she can. "Why can't any of my girlfriends have loved it this much I think to myself"--anyway that's another story :sowrong:.

After about another ten minutes of me slightly caressing the soles of her stretched out feet with the palm of my hand she finally yelps out "Stop it, I can't take it" between fits of laughter and I reply "Oh no remember sweetheart that won't help you because I won't think your serious" and continue tickling. Then she says "I'm going to hurt you" still laughing, and I reply imitating great Cornholio "Are you threating me?" and start scratching her balled up feet she goes ballistic! Then I said, "Why, is it because I like to play with your soft pretty feet?" "No" she said, "it's because of the tickling!!!! hahahahahahaha" I replied, "oh well if that's all it is you already know what to do". She said " no I won't say it". I said "oh o.k. that's fine, because I can keep this up for hours". She screamed out her laughter in terror and glee, "but I can't take it" she says seeking mercy, I said, "yes you can, you're a big girl I know you can do it". She laughs even harder--the combination of tickling and bad humor does wonders to illict involuntary laughter :D .

Then fearing the worst she finally said it, " I love it, I love it, please just don't tickle my feet anymore, please please". I said o.k. and began giving her a massage to help her calm down she slinked back onto the arm of the couch with a pillow under her head and neck and began to sigh moans of relief. Meanwhile I was harder than chinese math and was hoping she'd accidentally wiggle her feet in that area in hopes of escaping the tickling. Which actually did happen a couple of times and tended to only make matters worse--ah what sweet torture. She then told me how her favorite cousin who was an older female would tickle her relentlessly when she was a child. I asked if She'd ever trust me with her feet again and she giggled and said as long as you don't tickle me. I told her that if she didn't have such a smart mouth she wouldn't need to worry about getting tickled(HA a likely story). The rest of the day went on without much tickling, but I did enjoy keeping the threat of it alive :devil: :devil: :devil:. (The end of Day 2).

Terrific story! I can't wait to hear about the rest of your week. You have quite a tallent for story telling.

I agree, that's the good life.

I also hope that you continue the series for a week. You could call it "A Week in the Life of ITickleGirlsFeet"

LOL,

Hey that's a good one Forgotten I just may do that and give you credit for the title ;)

Fantastic story. The best part is that it's true! Next time include pictures!:D

Next time I will magic. Although I wonder about the reprocussions of having the pictures of these women all over the internet. I guess I could tell them to keep quiet or be tickled :devil: :sowrong:

:( Is there a day 2?
Great story, I loved it and the best part is it was true.
;) Lucky Lady

:jester: Slave4Tickles

And what would you like to hear exactly slave? How much I would relish in licking your feet, with tickling licks, or sucking your toes to make you scream and swoon? If this is what you'd like to hear I have plenty more :devil:

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back