• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Siren's Laugh

GlassDaemon

[This one has a bit more legitimate story to it than the last one I did. If you've seen this, or others by me, on DA, don't worry, that's me too. I'm GlassDaemon on most sites.]

Tess picked up her skirts and hustled to the well up ahead it had taken days to find a village, and she couldn’t be happier to finally be within the kingdom’s walls even if it was foreign territory. She pulled up a heavy bucket of water and filled her canteens and bottles, drinking heartily before she lowered the bucket back into the well. A simple strum of her lute and she could enchant anyone’s heart no matter how cruel the ruler; she could calm any raging beast with her music. Tessira was a traveling gypsy making her life with her lute, her voice and her imagination, no one could spin a story like she could.

She pulled the scarf from her head and ruffled her sweat laced hair, it was a dark rich red, darkened by her olive skin. Her eyes squinted up at the bright mid day sun, a curious pale blue that seemed almost iridescent. It was a hot day and her heavy dresses were weighing her down she couldn’t wait to get to the local tavern and get a real drink!

Tess’ skirt was a dark gray, with an over layer of a mid purple tone, a sash around her waist of ocean blue and a silver chain belt holding several pouches around her waist. Her bodice was of blood red over a creamy white shirt with long puffy sleeves to her wrists, hanging off the shoulder exposing the smooth expanse of skin. She wore several necklaces; a small thin gold one was tight against her neck with a small red gem dangling from it, another darkened gold one hung with a much thicker chain down the front of her bodice, the chains coming together between the thick cleavage of her indecent attire, last was one plain silver chain that hung between the two gold ones. Her earrings were massive gold hoops one seemed to have a ring hanging from it, which coming to rings each hand was coated with at least three a few plain but most of them encrusted with beautiful gems.

Tess wondered aimlessly around town talking to the villagers, many of them knew on sight she was new, but that was common, she carried most of her possessions on her back, some even requests songs which she happily obliged. The villagers were kind and apparently prosperous as they offered her generous tips.

“And if ever I get married, twill be in the month of May
When the leaves they are green and the meadows
they are gay
And I and my true love can sit and sport and play
On the lovely sweet banks of the roses”

Tess came to an end but there was no cheering instead they looked at her with wide eyes of fears quickly skittering away, had she said something wrong? But as she pondered she felt heavy eyes on her back and twirled around with a wave of her skirts and a fling of her hair she stared up at what had to be the most handsome man she’d ever laid eyes on. His hair was dark and curling about his ears and down the back of his neck, his eyes, a gold brown, were partially lidded, almost seductively, but no, surely it was the sun.

“Beautifully done,” The mystery man offered her a bow inappropriate for her social status and a smile not worthy of her beauty or what she felt she lacked anyway.

She blushed richly, “You flatter me, twas a silly lil’ song I learned as a girl. But I thank you, my Lord.”

“Sir Caim, I am Knight Captain of this kingdom. Please, come to the palace, I’d like you to play for milord.” The man glanced up at the impending castle, it was dark and perhaps Tess was imagining it but it seemed there were dark clouds hovering over the menacing building, still the lure of a king’s jingling pockets could not be passed up.

Tess nodded and took his arm, though again it was awkward for her, conforming to a status that was not her own. They walked through the palace grounds, not a moment was silent as he always found something to talk to her about, pointing out the various places of the town, even introducing her to several people, none of them seemed to happy to be acknowledged as if they feared him, yet he seemed so kind to her. They leisurely made the stroll into the castle, after a far too quick half hour walk - she’d love to spend more time with the charming knight, even if all she could offer him was an amazing romp.

She sighed dreamily just before she was roused from her day dreaming with a soft nudge to her arm. Looking up with her bright eyes and a cheery smile on her face, baring her bright and notably straight teeth to meet the dark, almost evil eyes of the King. His hair was graying and his posture suggested raw anger lay under his eyes. Goodness, no wonder Sir Caim wanted her to play for him, he needed some joy and love in his life.

And so Tess withdrew her lute, before she even began a crowed was forming, Caim had stepped back and stood with his back to a wall again. She’d never had a royal audience before, she’d have to pull out her best song. She would sing for him “My Singing Bird” it was short and not particularly complicated but she knew it by heart and could make it sound as if the angels’ sung through her. She began with a deep in take of breath and a quick wiggle of her fingers to will away the nerves:

“I have seen the lark soar high at morn
Heard his song up in the blue
I have heard the blackbird pipe his note
The thrush and the linnet too
But there's none of them can sing so sweet
My singing bird as you.
If I could lure my singing bird
From his own cozy nest
If I could catch my singing bird
I would warm him on my breast
For there's none of them can sing so sweet
My singing bird as you.”

She was smiling brightly and the room lit up in applause but as her eyes returned to the king his face didn’t seem much happier, but he glanced over at Sir Caim, her eye’s following his before a soft smirk lit his features and he gestured for his knight to come forth. Sir Caim kneeled and the king stood from his chair, “As you wish, Caim, she’s yours, do keep her out of trouble.” Tess blinked, what had just transpired between the two, what did he mean “she’s yours,” he couldn’t possibly mean her, oh no, no, she was a wanderer, spreading her joy and love from village to village not to be held down as some… court jester.

But as she took her first step back Caim was there to catch her arm, “Never fear, little one, allow me to show you around the palace.” His smile instantly melted her and she nodded, perhaps she misunderstood, there wasn’t nearly enough information for her to come to such a ridiculous conclusion so quickly. So Tess took the knight’s arm and he lead her through the palace, the people of court were much more open to Sir Caim than the villager’s had been.

The day flew by, it was the first time she’d ever been to a King’s table, and goodness did they have a feast! She was laughing and telling jokes to all the people and she had captivated the hearts of all of them except the King it seemed. As the evening grew close Caim came to her again and told her she would stay the night in the palace, a room had been prepared for her. Oh, she could have kissed him, what a privilege!

He lead her into a room on the second floor in the far corner, there were many guests, it wouldn’t surprise her if they were all occupied. He opened the door and showed her a room or rich green and blue. The bed was enormous, she didn’t know what to do with all this space!

Caim left her to explore the room but she dove onto the bed, nuzzling the soft pillow, something she hadn’t had in ages, she spent most of her nights sleeping on the forest floor. There was an armoire and a writing desk and a table where a bottle of brandy and two glasses sat. She quickly stood up and poured herself a glass just as a knock came and she called them in. It was a serf, the woman kept her eyes down and her voice was a whisper as she asked if she’d like to bathe tonight. Did King’s bathe that often? Tess couldn’t turn down the opportunity and excitedly told her so. The woman left quickly and just as quickly returned with two men carrying a tub and several women following with buckets of steaming water.

Tess was pulling off her clothes before the door had even completely closed, her clothes scattered across the floor as she sunk into the steaming water with an audible “ahhh.” She scrubbed down and thoroughly washed her hair, but refused to get out, laying in the water.

At some point she must have dosed off because she woke up to a pair of thick muscled arms dipping into the water and lifting her out. She cuddled into the warmth as her skin met with the cool air. Her eyes fluttered and she caught a whiff of her carrier; earth, mint. Then she jerked up, meeting the dark eyes of Sir Caim, her face turned beat red as reality hit her like a bat. Her nudity became prime concern and she wiggled and struggled until he lost his grip on her wet skin and she flailed before her rump hit the ground with a loud “thunk.” Course this left her with a whole new problem, now he had a full frontal view where as being pressed against his body he couldn’t see much. She managed to wobble to her feet and dive into the bed struggling like a cat in a bag to wrap the blankets around her.

Caim stood back smiling, “My dear, you would have turned into a raisin if someone hadn’t gotten you out, surely you didn’t think poor Molly would be able to lift you out?”

Who was Molly? It didn’t matter ,“She could have wakened me!” Tess hissed holding the blanket to her chest.

Caim shrugged, “This would have been easier if you hadn’t woken.”

Tess blinked confused but she didn’t get a chance to answer as in two strides Caim had crossed the room and caught her ankle poking out one corner of the blanket and pulled. Tess screamed as he violently pulled the blanket away and left her struggling to hide her femininity with her too small hands. She tried to kick him but he quickly caught the other ankle and climbed onto the bed and straddled her waist. Poor Tess continued to kick and scream to no avail, he grabbed her wrists and one by one he bound them over her head to the head board and quickly jumped off the bed before she could kick him.

“What is this about! Release me I’ve done nothing to you or yours!” Tess screamed and screamed, hoping beyond hope someone would hear her and come running. Caim groaned and leaned over her with a pristine white linen cloth and tied it around her head successfully gagging her and muffling her screams

“It’s not about what you’ve done Tess, it’s about what I’m going to do to you.” Her eyes instantly contorted into fear as her situation laid heavily on her, what would he do to her? Tears welled in her eyes when she could no longer scream and her situation felt helpless. “None of that now, lil one, no harm will come you… if you behave….” She turned her head away her body shaking slightly, heaving to breath as fear choked her.

Caim paid her no mind from that point as he went about finishing tying her up, binding her ankles into holes in the footboard she’d not noticed until now. They were stocks, but they were padded as not to hurt her ankles, how strange. He pulled up a chair and sat at her feet, she jerked as something slid between her toes, what was this about? The object pulled tight around her big toe and pulled it back so her arches were taunt. He continued, tying back each individual toe so they were slightly spread and leaving her feet completely immobile.

Her bindings left her body stretched out tightly on the bed and her feet completely and utterly helpless. The situation was intimidating and curious. Caim came and sat on the side of the bed beside her his eyes raking down her naked body and she stiffed as a wave of pleasure rushed down her body and pooled between her legs. Why did he have to be so darn sexy? He raised his hand and gently touched her throat, feeling her swallow her fear, or attempt too. He slowly drew his hand down from her neck caressing her collar and to her bare breasts, dancing his finger tips around her nipples pointing straight to the ceiling like hard pearls. He smiled softly, almost affectionately and leaned down, kissing her forehead, and her nose, then her chin - her mouth was occupied with the gag - down her neck, were he focused for a long minute, kissing and sucking, finding her jugular and licking the fluttering vein. He continued down and kissed her chest and just where the mounds of her breasts’ rose before pulling back.

Caim held himself on his elbows and gently ran each hand down either side of her ribs and over the soft flesh of her breasts never focusing on one spot too long. Tess was choking on her urges to moan, his hands were calloused from his daily life, but he used them like magic dancing along her skin, stroking her breasts so tenderly. He laid his cheek on her chest and the roughness of his beard grinded into the tender flesh. He wiggled his fingers and drew soft circles down the sides of her breasts and over her ribs. Tess jerked and snorted from the unexpected touch, wiggling as he continued the soft tickling ministration down the sides of her chest. He worked his way upward into the pits of her arms. With her arms tied so tightly over her head she was helpless as the tickling became slightly more intentional, watching her squirm as he wiggled his fingers into her underarms. Tess bit the gag to keep from giggling.

Then he slowed, didn’t stop, but moved back down to her ribs, watching her body writhe like a snake from side to side. Her chest dancing for his amusement, the soft mounds of her breasts jiggling back and forth as her body responded to his gentle tickling. He kissed her nipples, then bit one, holding it captive as he tickled her side. She jerked once only to yelp as he refused to release her nipple and had to struggle to hold still and keep him from tugging her tender nipple. He released her after a moment of the game and sat up move, shifting lower down her body.

Her belly had been taunting him since he’d first seen it through the haze of the water. He started his kissing trail again, down the underside of her breasts and over her ribs till he met her belly button where he licked her naval and gently bit the soft skin. She wasn’t fat by any standards, she was… squishy, her body soft and full like a woman’s should be. He sat up and straddled her low on her hips. His fingers started dancing against her sides again, slowly working to the middle of her belly and ringing around her naval. Tess squirmed delightfully for the strange torture, squinting her eyes and gnawing on the gag, trying so hard not to respond. His fingers would dip low on her belly and she’d tense up, how much longer could she hold out this gentle ministration?

Caim wiggled his fingers down over her hips and she squeaked, he stopped a moment and eyed her curiously, the first noise she’d made. He grinned and gently focused on the spot in the hollows of her hips. She couldn’t hold back the giggle or the squirm as she wiggled her hips helplessly trying to escape, the soft giggle only enticing him to tease more. He shifted his hips to better hold her down while he tickled her hips. His fingers pressing a little harder as she started bucking her hips into his and he couldn’t help but groan from the grinding of hips. What a lovely little flower he’d captured.

He continued tickling her hips and every so often back up to her ribs to keep her from getting bored but focusing on her hips to keep her giggles flowing. He hoped her feet would be this ticklish, if not worse, he grinned, it was hard to not just skip right to that, but there was prepping to do first.

With one hand staying at her hip he continued to tickle her as the other danced down the top of her thigh and slipped between them. She yelped as his knuckle brushed her naked lips, but couldn’t focus on that though as he tickled a little harder on her hips, keeping her distracted. He pinched and dug into her inner thighs and she raised her hips wiggling helplessly, laughing softly into the gag. He smiled, it seemed to be a relatively common spot and it was perfect for his desires. He brought both hands to her inner thighs and tickled them both, watching in amazed arousal as her body spasmed and struggled from his torture.

Growing frustrated with her movements, Caim drew to a stop, and quickly wrapped a binding around each thigh, pulling them around the sides of the bed. While the bindings hit her at the junction of her thighs and there was really no where to pull her thighs too they would hold her legs taunt and relatively stationary so he could continue his teasing, plus it exposed her lovely lady parts even more to him.

Tess whined, wishing she could beg, this was humiliating, and what’s worse is it seemed to be turning her own. She’d never wanted sex so bad before, but her body was burning from the teasing, he touched all her spots in such a way… her neck, her breasts, her navel, and now her thighs! Oh it wasn’t fair.

He returned to her inner thighs tickling them with renewed vigor watching as she struggled helplessly, but the actual movement had been reduced drastically, he smiled with the success of the added binding. He kissed and nipped at one thigh and her face couldn’t have gotten redder, having his face so close to that spot his stubbled cheek would often brush her lips. She squealed and struggled, almost angrily, the sexual frustration seemed to make the tickling so much worse.

Reluctantly he worked his way down her thighs tickling till he reached her knees and stopped. His hands rotated around the limb and wiggled underneath her knees where the tickling started again. She tried to scream into her gag, but it was a muffled, pitiful sound. She started bucking and struggling with unknown vigor, her body was flush and covered in a layer of sweat at this point. Not being able to move her feet was making it all the worse as he tickled the backs of her knees.

He pulled away and stood up, wondering across the room and pulling a table beside the chair he’d left at the foot of the bed, laying a black package on it and unwrapping it, she couldn’t see what was inside though as it disappeared behind the footboard.

“You know, my Siren, this is your fault?” He smiled at her as he sat in his chair, “If you hadn’t been singing when I’d come by you wouldn’t have put the thought in my head what that beautiful voice of yours must sound like filled with laughter. Speaking of which…” He stood back up and went to her head, untying the gag and caressing her cheek, as his hand pulled away she wondered why she didn’t bite him.

“Please… Let me go… I’ll happily give you whatever you want, just… no more….” Tess panted softly, she couldn’t bring herself to scream in anger, her body was on fire with desire.

Caim smiled down at his Siren, “But this is what I want…. Try not to beg too much, I’d rather listen to your laugh.” He turned and went back to his seat.

He looked over the table and choose a red feather showing it to her before he touched the bottom of her foot with it. Tess’ whole body tenses as he slowly drug it from her heel to her toe, swallowing hard, and almost choking on the insane urge to laugh as the feather was brushed between her big toe and next toe. Her chest vibrated with the need to laugh as he sawed it back at forth, her body jerking but her feet utterly immobile.

He stared at her face, almost disappointed that, that hadn’t been enough, usually with the drawn out tease to the body they can’t take another moment and bust out, the challenge was fun, but he knew it wouldn’t be much more. He raised another feather and wiggled it between the next two toes. Her legs quaked with the tease, raising her chest and biting her bottom lip till she tasted the coppery taste of blood.

With a bit of a pause he managed to hold both the feather’s in one hand and saw them back and forth simultaneously so he could use the free hand on the other foot. He just used his fingers on the other foot, tickling around her tiny little toes.

Tess arched and choked before laughing, her body spasming with violent struggles. He grinned and laughed softly, getting more vigorous with his tickling as her body responded so deliciously to him. He went at tickling her for what seemed like forever, listening to her squeals and howls of tortured delight, which was actually only about five minutes at best. Finally, he stopped to let her breath, she panted and dropped her head to the side.

“Alright, Caim, you win, I laughed my heart out for you, what more can you possibly want?” Tess said between pants, her chest fluttering with her quickened breathing and heart rate.

“Tess… I want so much more… don’t act like you’re not enjoying it.” Caim smiled and kissed her toes. He opened up a bottle and poured a small amount into a dish. It was a smooth, thicker than water liquid: oil; it smelled wonderful. Caim lifted a paintbrush and brushed the dry bristles down her feet once, she groaned.

“Caim pleasse….” She whimpered but he paid her no mind as the brush was dipped into the oil and stroked down her bare foot from her toes to her heel and back up. Tess squirmed, her womanhood screamed with pleasure as the brush was stroked back and forth. She tilted her head back and panted with an unknown pleasure that seemed so out of place. He wiggled it between her toes and she started giggling as the brush enveloped each toe individually, making sure to get underneath of them where she seemed to jerk and struggle the most.

Caim raised his hand and started tickling the soft, wet arch with his fingers, so much more sensitive as the oils started to sink in. Tess whimpered and started giggling in moments as he tickled harder, dancing his fingers up and down her feet. She raised her hips and bucked as her lips seemed wet from the intensity of her pleasure, it was so strange, she felt so wet, her body was tingling with pleasure as she giggled and laughed for him.

It seemed to grow more intense the longer the oils got to set into her skin, laughing harder as he continued to tickle, by now he knew her toes were the worse, under them, with one stroke he could make her scream her laughter. Minutes ticked by as she squealed and laughed helpless and almost loving it, what a sensation!

It softened and slowly he stopped and shifted his chair over to the other foot. He picked up his feathers and started the torture anew with no time for her to distract him with talk again. He got three feathers between her toes, one hand holding two the other just one, trying to zig zag them back and forth, she seemed very responsive to the torture between her toes. Tess was screaming and thrashing in her bindings, barely able to laugh out her pleas for mercy. He smiled, he was amazingly turned on by this Siren, more so than usual. Time was not on Tess’ side as the feathers showed no signs of stopping sawing back and forth, back and forth, the ministration was mind numbing, drawing all her attention to the intense tickling on her feet.

Finally, he stopped but, he was quick to pour more oil, Tess realized then there were tears streaming down her cheeks, she’d laughed so hard, “C-Chaaim… please… no… no more….”

Caim leaned down, not answering her and kissed her toes, he licked between her toes and Tess thought she’d lose it, her body shook with pleasure as he tongue wiggled between her helpless toes. She moaned and arched and Caim had to stop and look up, slightly surprised. Sure he knew it turned the girls on, but not to this degree, he only now looked between her creamy thighs, her pleasure was shimmering half way down her thighs and left a dark spot on the bed beneath her.

His curiosities peaked he started kissing her arches and licking around her toes. Tess moaned and squirmed for him as his tongue danced across her feet and around her toes. The responses from this woman were amazing, he’d never thought….

Caim grinned, he had something to finish still. He raised his paintbrush again, soaking it in the fresh oil and started painting the second foot. Tess trembled, giggling softly, her legs twitching from the teasing. Tess raised her hips and Caim thought he’d be undone, that’d he’d have to crawl over the footboard and take her right now, but she mercifully lowered her hips and he panted to himself as her womanhood disappeared behind the footboard again. He swallowed the groan in his throat and focused on her feet, raising a second paintbrush and tickling her toes and her arches with the oil soaked brushed. Tess started laughing harder, wiggling helpless to escape and at this point, not sure she wants too.

Her feet were soaked, over and over, practically dripping, but he feared if he stopped he’d have to take her. Some how he managed to stop and listened to the half pant, half moans coming from her. He kept his head bowed, if he looked up….

Caim quickly moved into the next step, usually he’d wait for both feet to suck up the oils but he needed her screaming in laughter, right now. And so he dug his fingers into her arches and instantly she responded, squealing and struggling. Tessira thrashed from side to side and he grinded his fingers mercilessly into her feet, then dancing them around her toes, loving the way her legs seemed to shake when he attacked her toes.

Time ticked on and the tickling didn’t slow, but Tess’ voice was going hoarse, she wouldn’t be able to speak tomorrow most likely, but Caim couldn’t bring himself to stop, he knew she needed a break, but he was… afraid. No woman’s laughter had ever controlled his body like her’s had. She truly was a siren.

Before he realized it he’d come to a stop and was pulling off his clothes crawling over her body, he kissed the mound of her womanhood and then kissed lower. He could taste the sweetness of her pleasure, oh yes, he’d driven this woman made with desire. The soft touch of his lips to her nether lips was drawing out loud helpless moans of denied pleasure. “Please, Caim…” He couldn’t find his voice to torment her further and ask her what she wanted, not that he’d be able to deny her.

He cut the small ties holding her toes with a pocket knife and managed to fumbled with the lock in her stocks enough so that she could kick the devise a way and trap him with her thighs. “Take me now!” She demanded and he growled his approval, his clothes long gone he plunged into her shimmering core.

Caim didn’t have the mind to release her wrists but Tess didn’t seem to care, she used her powerful legs to move her body beneath his, raising to meet his every thrust. He growled as her body clenched his, and he realized she was doing it on purpose, squeezing and releasing his manhood, with every thrust, it was amazing, he didn’t know women could do that, none had before, yet she squeezed him as well has he squeezed the hilt of his sword.

Tess didn’t like to make such activities personal, but how could she resist his plump lips, panting over her as he thrusts into her aching body. She raised herself up using only her abdomen, her arms still bound and took his mouth. Caim growled into her mouth and pushed her back down, biting her bottom lip and suckling her tongue, tasting the inside of her mouth fully.

His vigor was amazing and Tess was in bliss, he pounded into her with a force that should have been painful but she felt only pleasure. She bit his neck as he forced her body over the edge, howling her mind shattering orgasm, arching herself against him, even as he raised up from arching his own back with his orgasm.

He collapsed over the Siren, panting as he kissed her exposed neck. Tess was still in bliss, having been denied for so long her body was still riding waves of pleasure, her skin felt like fire. She couldn’t clench her hands, they were shaking, the muscles seemed to be frozen, trapped in the shock of the intense pleasure. She didn’t register when Caim released her wrists and pulled them down, or even when he rolled off of her and pulled her to his chest. He stroked her hair as she phased from the intense pleasure into a blissful sleep, her body having been worked and satisfied to new levels of desire. He kissed her forehead, he wasn’t sure if her hair was so thick it was still wet from the bath or if that was sweat, he didn’t care.

Nothing like some good ol' fashioned high fantasy. Good story, well done!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back