• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mandy's weekend of hell(for soticklishgirl)

arlo04

Mandy Thomas had never been so afraid in her life. She was bound securely in her bra and panties and threatened with the worst form of torture she could imagine. She was about to be tickled by eight grinning women. Her fear grew as Marie, who appeared to be in charge of the other seven women wheeled a cart topped with a silver tray. On the tray were several feathers, small brushes with evil soft tips, cotton swabs and eight electric toothbrushes. Mandy was scared out of her wits.
"Please, let me go", Mandy pleaded. "Please don't tickle me! You don't understand. I am extremely ticklish. I can't stand it. Please! I will do anything. Please, I am very, very ticklish."
The women giggled as they took up what seemed to be their assigned positions. Marie sat on one side of the spacious bed near Mandy's head with a second girl perched on the other side. Two more settled in on the bed at waist level of the helpless blonde, one girl on Mandy's left, the other on her right side.
Two more were seated near Mandy's knees again one on the right and the other on the left. Mandy's ankles were tied so her legs were wide apart. The final two sat on the floor at the end of the bed, one at Mandy's right foot, the other on the left. Mandy was frantic with fear. She tried pulling at the leather cuffs but she could barely move. The seven girsl looked at Marie who was smiling and then nodded her head.
Marie and the other girl near Mandy's head began running their long nails up and down Mandy's smooth underarms. The two at her waist followed suit across Mandy's tummy. The two at her knees started running their wicked nails up and down Mandy's painfully ticklish inner thighs and the two at the end of the bed began assaulting her bare feet. Mandy gritted her teeth and tried to hold her response but it was no use. She broke within a few seconds.
"HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE PLEASE STOP,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY PITS,HA,HO,HEE,NO ,MORE,HA,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY THIGHS,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY FEET,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE STOP, HA,HO,HEE,DON'T TICKLE ME,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY TUMMY, PLEASE, HAVE MERCY,HA,HO,HEE,I'M VERY,A,HO,HEE,TICKLISH..."
Mandy was howling with laughter. Her ticklish armpits quivered as the two smiling women tortured her soft underarms. Her tummy shook as it was being tickled without mercy. The two torturing her thighs were cruel in the extreme. Mandy's thighs were unbearably ticklish and the two tickled the smooth skin from her knees to near her crotch and back down. The two girls torturing her feet lightly scratched her bare soles and heels. Mandy was in hysterics.
"HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE STOP, HA,HO,HEE,I CAN'T STAND IT,HA,HO,HEE,I AM SO TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY THIGHS, HA,HO,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE STOP, I'LL DO ANYTHING,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,..."
Mandy laughed, shrieked, babbled, snorted and pleaded as her ticklish body was tormented by women from hell. The two tickling her thighs were driving Mandy insane. Her face turned red and tears flowed from her gorgeous eyes. Her face was a mask of ticklish agony.
"aw! Is little Mandy-Wandy ticklish?" Marie teased the giggling blonde.
"HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE, I AM VERY TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE..."
As Mandy was reduced to giggling insanity, she also knew at least her bra and panties were still on. Would these women dare tickle those areas her bra now concealed? And that awful spot on her ticklish body still somewhat protected by her panties? Or would her bra and panties be removed, and if they were removed, the torture she would experience might drive her over the edge. But right now, all Mandy could was laugh, giggle, scream, babble and plead for mercy. (part 3 coming)

Thank you for the your intermediate information

Thank you so much for your intermediate information. I can hardly wait to read and enjoy the next part. Relbo

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back