• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Office Christmas Party (F/F Nylons)

NickJ

TMF Expert
This is a work of fiction, but based on some facts...The women are based on real (and ticklish) women. I knew them so long ago, I kept the real names. And they looked as described. And they really didn't like each other. Thanks for reading. Nick.

Dawn and Gail worked together in a Doctor’s office with two other women and Dr. Mike. The other women were nurses; Gail was the receptionist, and Dawn did the administrative billing.

Dawn was in her late twenties; she was medium height and very athletic (a former gymnast). Very pretty face, great lips, and flowing/curly auburn hair. Very nice legs (if you like thick thighs!) and very nice, pedicured, and ticklish size 8.5 feet. Very, very ticklish, if you must know ;). She resembled Jessica Alba…with a fuller face, and the eighties-rock hair.

Gail was in her forties, but trying very hard to look younger. She was tall, with bottle blonde hair. She looked like an over-the-hill Gwen Stefani. She was a bit of bitter soon-to-be old maid.

Dawn and Gail did not get along. Gail was threatened by Dawn’s youth and good looks, so she naturally despised her. Gail was also SURE that there was something going on between Dawn and Doc Mike (there wasn’t; there was a HUGE attraction between Dawn and Doc Mike, but Doc Mike was married, and chose not to be the boss-banging-his-secretary cliché). But, still, insecure Gail was SURE something was going on…

Well, there was one thing going on. Doc Mike was a tickler, and Dawn was ticklish. Dawn was also infatuated enough with the Doc to let him get away with tickling her whenever the opportunity arose. This usually happened when the two of them were alone in the office, which was rare (maybe once a month). The first time happened when Dawn was working late with the Doc, and they were playing and flirting a little bit while they worked. Dawn was at her desk; she had taken her shoe off and sat on her own leg, tucking an exposed bare foot beneath her. The Doc noticed this and walked up behind her, pretending to check on her work. He put a stern hand on her shoulder and told her that there were “strict rules in this office about keeping your clothes on”. He then reached for her bare foot with his capped pen, and scratched up and down her arch. Dawn immediately went into a fit of giggles.

“HEHEhehehehehe That Tickles! ThatticklesTHAT TICKLES! HEHEHEHEHEHehehehehehehee!!!”

The Doc’s hand on her shoulder kept her in place for a few moments before she could squirm her leg out.

“Don’t do that! My feet are soooooooo ticklish! My brother used to sit on my legs and tickle my feet… AND HE WOULDN’T STOP!”

“Knowing you, you must have done something to deserve it.”

She playfully threw her pencil at him. He made a motion like he was going to get her again, so she ran down the hall in her bare feet…it was the first of many good tickles he got in on her. But on this date (the day of the Christmas Lunch), it had been a couple months since he had tickled her. They had not been alone together. Some of that had to do with Gail; whenever it looked like Dawn and the Doc had reason to stay late, Gwen found a reason to stay late as well. She was SURE they were having an affair. One night she even followed Dawn home to make sure she wasn’t meeting the Doc somewhere else.

Every year, the Doc took his staff to lunch on the Friday before Christmas. They went to a very nice place, so all the women dressed up. Dawn was especially festive in her red-and-green dress with tan nylons and red heels. After lunch, it was understood that no one really had to stay, or work if they did stay. The two nurses went into the break room to wrap gifts. After they finished, they left. But before they left…they wrapped up Dawn
as well.

The Doc was sitting at his desk when Dawn came hopping up to his open office door. She was wrapped in Christmas ribbon from head to toe. She had three large bows in her hair. She had a big grin on her face. She had kicked off her heels so she could hop around. The Doc’s eyes locked onto her stockinged feet; Dawn faked a look of fear (they both knew what he was thinking!) and hopped quickly away.

Dawn hopped into the arms of the two nurses as they were leaving.

“Where are you going, our little gift-wrapped elf?”

“Oh, I’m just waiting for Santa to unwrap me,” she giggled.

“Well then, you need to be under the tree, then.”

They had an artificial tree in the corner. The two nurses moved her onto the floor in front of the tree. They then used up the last of the ribbon and bows on her, binding her even more.

“Hey!” was Dawn’s only protest. Before she knew it, she was face down on the carpet in front of the tree, arms pinned to her sides…fairly immovable.

“That is the prettiest gift I’ve ever wrapped!” kidded one of the nurses as they left.

The Doc was watching all this, but pretending not to. An Idea was formulating. He knew Gail and Dawn didn’t like each other…and he knew this could be a golden opportunity if he played his cards right. He grabbed his coat and headed out.

“Gail, I left my phone at the restaurant. I’m going to go back for it. I should be back in an hour.”

The Doc then stopped in his tracks with a fake-surprise look at the bound Dawn. She looked up at him and giggled at her predicament.

“Well, what do we have here?” He teased.

“I can’t get up. Help!”

“OK…I’ll help”. He bent down, but at her feet. “Hey, are these Christmas stockings?” Doc touched her leg as if feeling something exotic, but then moved his fingers to her upturned nyloned soles. She had great, strong feet with a perfect arch. Dawn screamed in surprise.

“HEEEYYY! HEEEHEEEHEEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEheheheeh”

The Doc made it a brief tickle…part of his plan. He stood.

“That’s not helping me!” complained Dawn.

“I want to get a picture of this. You’ll have to wait here until I get back with my camera.”

“No, don’t…” But the Doc and turned and walked out of the waiting room towards Gail’s reception office.

“Do you mind staying until I get back, Gail?”

“No. What was all that screaming about?”

“Oh…you have to check out the package that was left under the tree. (Whispering) And you didn’t hear it from me, but it’s a very ticklish package. That;s what you heard. I’m off”

The Doc headed for the door, but what the women didn’t see…he ducked into the restroom. He had his phone in his pocket. He got it out and started to record.

Gail waited a moment, then went to the front door, and locked it. She then went to the struggling Dawn.

“Oh, look at you.”

Dawn stopped struggling and went limp. “Little help?” she laughed/pleaded. She didn’t like Gail, and she didn’t like being in this position in front of Gail.

“I’d love to help you, but you look so cute down there. You’re not enjoying your situation enough…”

Gail had no intention of helping Dawn. She had her own plan She was finally going to get the truth! She slipped of her black flats, exposing her own (size 10) tan-stockinged feet. She then slipped one big toe between the ribbons and into Dawn’s ribs, digging in. Dawn exploded.

“WHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAASTAAAAAAHPPPPHAHAHAHA!!!” Gail, did stop. To switch tickling toes. She dug in again, this time prodding Dawn’s back. “HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAAAAOOOHNONOOOAHHAHAHA!!!”

“Your laugh is so cute.” Teased Gail as she moved her foot around, poking Dawn’s ribs and back, each spot more ticklish than the last. Dawn’s voice rose as she laughed harder.

“HEEEYAAAAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESTAAHHHPPPP!!!”

Gail did stop. She actually knelt down and put her hand on Dawn’s shoulder, as if to comfort the panting girl.

“OK…I’ll make you a deal. I’ll stop if you answer one little question.”

“Anything!”

“Okay. Is Doc good in bed?”

“What?”

“You heard me.”

(The Doc could not hear this soft conversation from the bathroom. He was enjoying the show, and was currently fixed on Gail’s huge feet. Of course, he heard what came next.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about! Now stop screwing around and…Gail! Gail! Don’t you dare touch my feet!

As soon as Gail realized she wasn’t going to get the right answer, she swung around and straddled Dawn’s legs, facing her upturned nylon-covered arches. She wrapped her left hand around Dawn’s ankle, and took her long nails to her stockinged foot. Gail was surprised that the laughter was even louder than before. She grinned an evil grin.

“NOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STAAAAAAPPPPPAHAYYYYYYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH”

Gail worked over Dawn’s very very very ticklish feet. First one foot, then the other. Her arches then her toes, in perfect little manicured scratches. She’d give Dawn a break to breath, then tickle even harder.

“WAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” . This went on for ten minutes. Gail was in some kind of zone. Every time she tickled differently, she wanted the laughter to be louder than before. She eventually just dug all five finger from each hand into both pantyhosed soles, and wiggled. This tickled Dawn to tears, and silent laughter. Gail stopped, and turned.

“You are a ticklish one! Wow. I thought I was ticklish bad. Now…when you’re in bed with the Doc, does he ever tickle you like this?”

Dawn, laid there, breathing hard…trying to figure out what to say. If she denied again, she would be tickled more. She couldn’t take it.

And Gail knew she couldn’t trust the answer. She just wanted have a little more fun with this little bitch-princess while she had the chance.

The Doc was about to put a stop to it. He felt (a little) bad for Dawn, and though she’s had enough. But then he heard her wonderful little giggle start up again.

Gail’s hands had found the way to the backs of her knees…

A few minutes more wouldn’t hurt.

Last edited:
Good story line, nice premise, a little short but I definitely enjoyed it.
Thumbs up and thank you for writing. I didn't notice any errors.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back