• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Natalya's Test

-Venom-

3rd Level Red Feather
It was the day before a huge WWE pay per view event and perhaps the biggest pay per view match ever for Natalya who was set to go one one one against the monster known as Kharma. Natty was one of the toughest divas in the WWE but she knew Kharma was on ordinary challenge, Natalya knew she had to train harder than ever before and called Eve Torres and Beth Phoenix for help
Beth and Eve had gone through speed and strength with Natalya already, timing her on running and sitting on her back as she did push ups to test her strength. Natalya did well on both speed and strength but there was one test left. The stamina test
"Ok Nattie, you've done great on speed and strength" said Beth
"Yeah you could run circles around me" laughed Eve
Beth looked at Natalya. "Today though is perhaps your toughest test, the stamina test"
"Im ready!" Natalya fired back

Beth motioned for Natalya to follow her, she nodded and followed Beth and Eve in to a small room, Natalya looked confused as the only thing in the room was a modified, elevated chair and stool
"Ok Natt, get in the chair" Ordered Eve
Natalya didnt give the order a second thought, Eve and Beth had been a major help to her training to face Kharma. Natalya hopped in to the chair and made herself comfortable
"So what now?" Asked the confused daughter of the Anvil
"You'll see in a minute" replied Beth
Beth the rested Natalya's wrists on the arms of the chair before shackling them down tight to the chairarms. Meanwhile Eve began unlacing Natalya's boots as Natalya sat there, confused as to why she was being shackled to a chair.
As Beth finished shackling Natalya's arms Eve removed Natalya's shoes and socks before shackling her ankles down nice and tight. Eve and Beth stepped back, smiling
"Ok so you tied me to a chair, how is this testing my stamina?" asked a confused Natty
"Oh this isn't testing you yet, this is just to hold you for the test. See when I was training to be a WWE diva this test was used on me and it inproved my stamina better than any other way" said Eve
"Ok so what are you going to do?" Enquired Natty
"We're going to tickle the soles of your bare feet" Beth replied with a grin on her face

Natalya's jaw dropped "What?!"
"The longer you last without giving in the better your stamina, trust me it works!" said Eve
Natalya understood the logic but she didnt know if she could last five seconds, her feet were ticklish, very ticklish but she knew she had to try
"Ok...... I'll do the test" Said Natalya gritting her teeth
With that both Eve and Beth started to slowly trace their fingers up and down the soles of Natalya's bare feet. Natalya closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip trying to fight the tickling, she was doing well. Eve and Beth started to tickle a little faster but Natalya wouldnt break
"She really is tough" said Eve
"We may need to try harder! replied Beth
The two stopped the tickling much to the relief of Natty. The relief however was short lived, as Natty opened her eyes she saw that Beth and Eve were now holding feathers
"Not feathers, Eve, Beth, please dont use feathers!" pleaded Natty
"We have to" Beth shot back
Natalya once again closed her eyes, Eve and Beth took the feathers and started tracing them up and down the soles of Natalya, Natalya couldnt hold on this time
HAHAHHHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHA IT TICKLES IT TICKLES!! HAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHA
Natty was laughing and laughing hard but she knew if she sais stop now she would fail miserably.
THAHAAAAAAAAAHAIIIIIIS IS TORTUREHEEHEEEEEEEEEEHEHEEEEE!!!!
The girls continued to use the feathers on Natalya's bare soles but Natalya wouldnt give in, she sat there shackled to the chair laughing and laughing
I HAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHA WONT GIVE YEEEEEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEET!!!
Natalya surprised herself, she thought she would break with five seconds of foot tickling but she didnt. She had already gone ten minutes
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA, OH GOD HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA IM SO TICKLISHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA!
After fifteen minutes of tootsie torture to Natalya both Eve and Beth stopped.
"Fifteen minutes so far Natalya, how do you feel?" asked Eve, but Natalya was too out of breath to answer
"Try to catch your breath, its not over yet" Beth winked
As Beth said that Eve appeared with two feather dusters in her hand, she gave one to Beth
"You two *deep breathe* are gonna kill me....." A tough Natalya replied, knowing what was about to happen
"You can give in at any time" Said Beth but Natalya shook her head

With that, Beth and Eve touched Natalya's soles with the feather dusters, Natalya found herself laughing hysterically once again
NOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Natalya still refused to give in which impressed Beth and Eve who hadn't lasted this long during their tests
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOO! IT TICKLEHHEHEHEHEEEES TOO MUCHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHA
Beth and Eve continued but Natalya wouldnt quit, as the 25 minute mark hit they stopped to give Natalya a break
"Wow you lasted longer than me Nat" said Eve "But its still not over, Beth"
Eve looked over to Beth who now had two electric toothbrushes in hand, Natalya looked at them in fear

"Oh no *beathe* not that...." said and out of breath Natalya.
"You're on 25 minutes Natty, if you can reach 30 youve passed the test"
Natty nodded, she wanted the tickling to stop more than anything but she was stubborn and in her mind needed to pass this test. She nodded once more as the tooth brushes were turned on. Eve and Beth went back to work on the ticklish tootsies of Natalya
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAT NOT THAHAHAHAHAHAT!!!
Natalya scremed with ticklish laughter but still never quit, never shouted stop, she had to do this but she couldn't take much more
I CAHAHAHAAAAAAAAANT TAKEHEHEHE ANYMOREHEHEHEHEEEEEEEHE
The girls continued, not taking that as a sign of Natty quitting. Eve and Beth looked at each other and nodded. They then took the electric toothbrushes and inserted them inbetween Natalya's toes
NOOOO OK OK NO MOREEEEEEEHEHEHEHE I GIVE I GIVEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEHHEHE
Thats it, Natty had given up, she couldnt take anymore foot tickling, it was too much for her.
"How did I *long breath* do?"
"31 minutes 43 seconds, you passed" smiled Eve
Natty tried to smile but was breathing too heavily but she had passed the test and endured 31 minutes 43 seconds of foot tickle torture. Eve unshackled Natalya from the chair
"I couldnt take what you just took, I only lasted 11 minutes" said an impressed Eve
"It was torture" replied Natty "How long did you last Beth?"
Beth stood there in silence as Eve and Natty looked at each other
"You havent done this have you?" Said Eve, thinking she had
"Well..... I well...." muttered Beth
"I guess we'll have to fix that right Eve?" Said Natalya grinning
With that, both divas turned their attention to Beth.....

End!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back