• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(6/2/11)* - Nora's First Time Tickled *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Nora is a little bit goth, a little bit steampunk, and A LOT ticklish! She’s never been tied and tickled before, and Kelli starts off softly tickling and teasing her toetied feet, watching Nora jump and giggle. The teasing ends quickly, and Kelli gleefully oils up Nora’s feet and viciously harasses her soles with the brush, comb, and even a little sole nibbling! Nora completely loses it, screaming and bouncing around in a vain effort to escape the tickling. Her upperbody isn’t ignored either, and her armpits and sides are just as sensitive as her feet.

Kelli loves driving this little goth/punk way past what she can handle.

This clip is focused on foot tickling with a small upperbody tickling segment.

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W8727PI8

If you like Nora's tickling clip, be sure to check out her foot worship clips at our new store: Pleasures of the Soles: http://clips4sale.com/store/45551

Hardly this guy is just a copycat using the opposite as a guise. I expected better judgement from a guy like you darke.

One of the beautiful things about being me is that I seek neither approval nor consensus to like what I like. If I'm the only one who appreciates something, that works for me.

So yeah, I agree this preview is great.

JD

Hardly this guy is just a copycat using the opposite as a guise. I expected better judgement from a guy like you darke.

No clue, man. This guy just seems to want to bash me... apparently, because I use a set of stocks, I'm a copycat. No one else who uses stocks is a "copycat", only ME. Very suspect and selective criticism, if you ask me.

I've learned to ignore the haters concentrate on filming hot chicks tickling the crap out of each other. :)

Oh, and thanks for the bump, Stone Cold! :D

Sigh.

I'll agree you're not "copying" the use of stocks done throughout the site (and for centuries before the internet most likely) but unfortunately you also seem to promote tickling someone "viciously" who has no idea just how ticklish they are, who's "never been tied and tickled" and probably never with oil?
..."way past what she can handle."

It would be nice if it were mentioned somewhere that this chick either witnessed extreme tickling before or had some taste of the worst before being locked in for an extended time. Or better, that she had a safeword, so this is not in fact abuse of the unsuspecting, as advertised here? I realize you want to advertise the extreme, like others, but it reads like a vanilla was tricked. That might make sales but it's damaging.
Did she return for more?

Edit: I see you posted another clip with "Nora" over an hour & half later (9:46 pm) which does state you stopped when things got too rough. I assume you let her out of the stocks between shoots & gave her at least the same consideration here...

Last edited:
Hey, Babbles. We use safewords with ALL of our models. In fact, every producer out there does - most models will not work with producers who do not use safewords.

As far as her experience level, I am always honest about that. Nora wanted to try something new, and we were more than happy to accomodate her. She knew it would be intense... just not exactly what the experience would be like, since she's never been tied and tickled before.

She left exhausted, but with a smile on her face. :)

Muchos gracias Alternative :)
I hope you're right about "all producers" but sometimes I wonder --
Thanks for the straight answer, much appreciated.

:)

One of the beautiful things about being me is that I seek neither approval nor consensus to like what I like. If I'm the only one who appreciates something, that works for me.

So yeah, I agree this preview is great.

JD

*initiates slow clap*

anyways... she is ADORABLE and im glad you chose Kelli to tickle her. I'll be getting this clip.

I Love Nora's Feet, Very Yummy!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing!!! You Rock!!! :beer:

Very hot. I get the sensation that Kelli as a torturer can get cruelly detached from her victims. Yum.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back