• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best of the Worst F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
A lot of people ask me what ever happens to the footage that I dont use that I dont think is up to tickleabuse quality. I went through my “unused” folder on my hardrvie and picked ten of the best of my unused videos. All of it is never seen before footage, and actually all of it is pretty damn good! For whatever reason the camera may have stopped recording and I didn’t get enough footage to make a complete video, or a model did two other videos for a shoot and were amazing and the third wasnt as exciting and I ended up just “filing” it, lol. In the Prya video in this compilation, she forgot to bring a bikini and was ass up wearing a thong, she looks unbelievably hot but she is definitely not comfortable showing so much skin! Anyway, there are 9 different models, ten different videos, a mix of upperbody and foot tickling, all the best footage of unused videos.

Check out the sample vids and pictures on my TMF subforum: Tickleabuse Forum

IF anyone is interested, I am thinking of doing a "Worst of the Worst," lol.

I think a worst of the worst thing would be interesting. WHat would that be, like models with zero reaction? Because strangely enough, I'd be curious to see something like that, especially if the tickler gets pissed off they can't get a reaction lol.

I think a worst of the worst thing would be interesting. WHat would that be, like models with zero reaction? Because strangely enough, I'd be curious to see something like that, especially if the tickler gets pissed off they can't get a reaction lol.

I would have a lot more of that kind of footage, but when someone is that bad, I stop the filming and of course the model doesnt get paid or sign a model release so the footage cannot be used and gets immediately deleted. I have thought of keeping that kind of footage in the future, pay the model something, and make a annual really crappy compilation, lol.

I have some footage now of really terrible videos, some i filmed when I must have had way too much to drink, some where after editing just didnt come out right at all.

Haha, this is great. But seriously this could just be previews of a batch of awesome clips. It's not flattery, I just don't see what's bad about them!?

LOL

Haha, this is great. But seriously this could just be previews of a batch of awesome clips. It's not flattery, I just don't see what's bad about them!?

I am too hard on myself, you are probably right. Especially in the past 2 years I have been really picky about videos that I use. I look at it as if every video is the first video that a new customer may purchase, so I am extremely picky about adding videos, even though I have paid for the content.

I am too hard on myself, you are probably right. Especially in the past 2 years I have been really picky about videos that I use. I look at it as if every video is the first video that a new customer may purchase, so I am extremely picky about adding videos, even though I have paid for the content.

Its not being hard on yourself, its been a good business man and you care about your work. There is a reason your number one. Keep up the good work!

Its a good ethic I think. Certainly made me keep coming back to Tickle Abuse when I search C4S. I only visit a few studios regularly.

R

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back