• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Bang Theory Fan Fic: Sheldon's Experiment */F

feathers4finger

Okay,

Firstly, I'm not a writer, I draw, I might not be great at drawing but I have drawn more pictures than I have written stories.

Secondly, I'm not very good at spelling to grammar.

So please don't hold either of them against me.

Now this Fan Fic started off as an idea for a comic book. But I needed to play the story about before putting pencil to paper. Once I started writing, I just couldn't stop and this is the product. One day I may go back to my original idea and make it into a comic, but until then I would like to share it with everyone from the community.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was an extremely hot day in Los Angeles, California, more so because the air conditioning in Penny’s apartment was broken. Dressed in a pink singlet, cutoff denim shorts, short enough that the pockets stuck out the legs and pink flip-flops, Penny was thinking it was time to head out to the shops or the beach, anything to get out of the heat. At 5-foot-6 (168cm) and 110 pounds (50kg), Penny was the pinnacle of beauty with her lightly tanned skin and kinky blonde hair, her dream of becoming a professional (depending on your definition) actress meant she kept body in top condition. Her tight smooth skin almost flowed out from under her clothes and her toned muscles gave her body the most gorgeous natural curves. As she reached the door to her apartment there was a knock on the door, followed by “Penny”, it could only be one person, she waiting for the next two choruses of knocks and “Penny” before she opened the door, opening it prematurely would have been no benefit as the choruses would have followed anyway.

“Hello Sheldon” she spoke as she opened the door, “Greetings, Penny” came the reply from her neighbour standing in her doorway.
Penny exchanged pleasantries “How are you?”
“Physically or mentally?”
Penny could have sworn her question was simple enough, but Sheldon took things way to literally. Avoiding Sheldon’s question she continued with her enquires, “How can I help you Sheldon?”
“I was hoping you may be able to assists me in an experiment.”
Penny vividly remembered the last time she helped Sheldon with one of this experiments, “Sheldon, last time you turned me green for a week.”
Sheldon remembered it as well, it was a new formula of sun screen and if Penny hadn’t of stormed out he would have been able to perfect it “No untested formulae this time Penny, it is a simple experiment to see if Sustained External Stimuli have a Negative Impact on Pre-cognitive Recollection.”
“Oh as long as it’s simple” Penny’s sarcasm was lost on Sheldon.
“Well let’s get...” was all Sheldon could get out before Penny cut him off.
“Sarcasm Sheldon. What is the experiment in simple terms?”
“OH, it’s a memory test”
“No drugs?”
“No drugs.”
“I don’t know Sheldon...” the reservation was lost on Sheldon “I will need to set up a couple of data collectors and there isn’t enough room in either of our apartments, so we will have to go to the lab at the University.”
Penny’s ears picked up “Is there air conditioning?”
“Of course, may experiments need to have a stable environment to make sure...”
Not willing to listen to a lecture or a dig about how she didn’t go to university Penny cut Sheldon off “Okay, anything to get out of this heat”.

Sheldon unlocked the door to his lab at the university and led Penny through, “Just have a seat on that chair, Penny” the chair in question wasn’t unlike a chair in a dentists exam room, except it had more technology attached to it, just how she would have imagined a chair that Sheldon used. She kicked off her flip-flops and climbed into the chair.
“Penny, I need to restrain you.”
“Why? I thought this was a simple memory test.”
“I will need to monitor your brain waves, that requires a lot of sensitive equipment here and I don’t want you to damage any of it.”
“Fair enough” Penny knew, Sheldon was very particular about hi-tech gadgets and Penny had been known to be a klutz at times. So she let Sheldon put a some fur covered nylon strap around her wrists and ankles, he made then quite tight, not tight enough to hurt, but there was no way she could get out of them. Sheldon continued to prepare his equipment for the experiment, connecting electrodes to Penny’s forehead, making notations of time date and adjusting a camera mounted on a tri-pod for documentation. Once everything is in place, Sheldon hits the power switch on the chair, at first it just emitted a low hum, as if the hard drive on a computer was booting up, but then the chair started to shake and move a little. Penny started to get concerned, something was already going wrong “Is it supposed to do this?”
“Yes, that’s just the servos warming up.” Penny didn’t need to say anything, the concern on her face was apparent enough even for the human nature recluse, Sheldon, to pick up on.
“I have devised an Artificial Intelligence to administer the stimuli, leaving me free to document the findings and record any theories I have.”
“Sheldon, what stimuli”
“Garagalesis”
“What is Garagalesis?”
“Tickling” Sheldon said as a matter of fact and all too calmly for Penny. Penny has never liked to be tickled and being a bit of a tom boy, she has generally been able to get away from it. But, this time she was strapped in, unable to move.
“Nonononono no Sheldon, you can’t...” Before Penny has a chance to finish her protest, the chair starts to move. It lifts Penny’s arms above her head, lifting her midriff fully exposing her under toned stomach and arm pits. When the chair has Penny in position, dozens of metallic arms protrude from the underside and back of the chair. At the end of each arm is one of several different devices. Some were covered in twirling feathers for a light sensation, others were rotating stiff brushes or knobs, some devices had soft pincer like claws, while more devious deceives were vibrating pads all of various sizes. All the devices moved to Penny’s exposed areas and began their designated task.
“Pl-please donnn’t iiiii’mmmmm v-v-very TICKLISH!”
There was no mischievousness in Sheldon’s reply “I’m sorry Penny, I wish you had said something earlier, the system is fully automated, it won’t stop until it’s finished its programming.”
Penny fought hard to compose herself as the various devices start their exploration. Penny bucked and pulled at the restraints to no avail. Most of the time, all that can be heard from Penny is a soft giggle, but every now and again, as the devices find a more sensitive spot, she bursts out in laughter or a squeal. The devices are meticulous, not leaving any area without attention, the devices explore her under arms, the light feathers producing light giggles from Penny where as the knobs release a solid laugh from Penny’s lips. The brushes at her sides work their way all over her toned stomach, getting the best results from the brushes on her sides. However, it is the work on her feet that get the greatest effect, when the vibrating pads are placed on the arches and balls of her feet she can’t control herself but laugh and when the brushes and feathers pass in between her toes she screams.

The chairs cycle lasts for about 15mins, before it starts to slow to a stop. Penny is left giggling to herself, it is the most she had ever been tickled and she was glad it was over. “Hehe, okay Sheldon, ha, time to get me out of this chair, you’ve done your experiment.”
“Oh no, that was just the ai’s preliminary configuration test”
“WHAT!” Penny could hardly contain her anger.
“The ai created a profile from the data it just acquired, it’s now selecting the best cycle to implement. It’s a very sophisticated machine, of my own design.” the only emotion Sheldon displayed was pride, directed at his creation, no remorse for what he was doing, it didn’t even register that he should be regretful for what he was doing to Penny.
Penny couldn’t believe what she was hearing, it wasn’t over, she didn’t know if she could take anymore, the testing had been severe enough, should couldn’t contemplate anything more ‘intense’, anything more ‘directed’. The chair started its warming up cycle and Penny started to pull at the restraints, they weren’t budging, her body wasn’t even moving under them. The machine went to work and Penny laughed and bucked under the devices onslaught, it was smart, very smart. It knew exactly where to go, what to use, how long for and the patterns kept changing, there was no way for Penny to avoid or prepare for the tickling attack.

The device kept to its pre-programming, starting off with the area of least sensitivity, Penny’s abdominal and it had a very specific pattern to follow. It started at her belly button, with some feathers working inside it, Penny couldn’t hold the giggling in. While keeping the feathers working the ai added 2 spinning brushes, that work a circular pattern over her stomach until it reached the edges and then work their way back in a different pattern, Penny only giggled louder as the brushes got to work, however as they reached her sides, the giggling turned into laughter. It was pure torture and there was nothing she could do about it, “Nheheheh ahahah plehehehehehese staahaahaahaap-p-p-p” Penny wanted it to end, but through her tear soaked eyes she could see Sheldon, he wasn’t even paying attention to her, lost in his data and figures, her please were lost on him.
Penny squealed as two more brushes attacked her sides, it had just increase in intensity. The brushes made patterns on her sides as she moves her hips from side to side, trying to escape the sensation. Her top kept sliding up her rip cage, exposing more naked skin to the merciless attacks of the brushes, only stopping at the base of her breasts, unable to rise up over them. For an hour the attack continued, before the machine slowed down for only the second time.

This time she rested, to tired from laughing to speak. The machine had even be programmed to be considerate to her needs as a clear tube was placed in front of her mouth and she felt a drip of water land on her chin. She only had enough energy to take a couple of small sips, but it wouldn’t have mattered anyway, the tube would be pulled away before she could make herself sick. It seemed like only 30 seconds to Penny, but the break lasted for 3 mins, before the assault continued.

This time it was her arm pits that received the attention of the machine, starting off slowly with some feathers but quickly increasing in intensity to rotating knobs. With her arms lifted above her head, there was nowhere to hide, the knobs went deep into the pit as some feathers lightly tickled the tops of her ribs. The intensity was so great that all she could do was laugh out loud and she found herself wishing for the machine to return to the test mode, that she could have handled, but this was too much for her. She pulled and swayed, trying to get her arms to her sides, to cover her smooth sensitive under arms, but it was no use, her arms weren’t moving. The feathers were bearable, pleasant even, like a lover’s soft caress. But the rotating knobs heightened the sensation, making Penny laugh and squeal like a little school girl.

Penny was at the edge of unconsciousness when the machine began its break period, barely able to hold the single thought together, Oh god, I wish it would stop. The rest was a welcomed change to the torture. In Penny’s lucid state she was having trouble focusing on anything by rest, however she got the distinct feeling Sheldon was no longer at his post in front of the displays. Penny rolled her head from one side to the other, trying to pick Sheldon’s silhouette out of the blur of the room. She picked him out against the white and silver walls, only because of his bright orange shirt, he had something in his hand. During Penny’s last session, Sheldon had received a message on his phone. It was from Howard, which was odd in its self, Leonard usually was the mediator between Howard and Sheldon. The message wasn’t very long, ‘Nathan Fillion and Summer Glau @ Comic Book Store right now.’ It was definitely Howard, no punctuation, no sentence structure and the use of symbols gave himself the impression he was ‘hip’. But none of that could stifle the excitement Sheldon was feeling, Captain Malcolm Reynolds and River Tam were at HIS comic book store, this was his chance to question the Captain about the physical discrepancies in the show and to converse with someone on the same intellectual level as himself, Sheldon never did let the truth get in the way of a good Science Fiction show.
“I’m sorry Penny, but I’m going to have to leave you alone for the last cycle.” Penny wasn’t sure if she was excited or irate, being the last cycle gave her hope, but being alone filled her with fear and dread. But she was in no position to argue, or even object for that matter, all her energy was focused on recuperating. Sheldon was already on his way to the door.
“Malcolm Reynolds the Captain of the Firefly is here in Los Angeles and I have to go and meet him”
Penny’s brain wasn’t firing on all neurons, but even if it was she wouldn’t have understood what Sheldon just said, it was all nerd gibberish. As soon as he finished his statement Sheldon was out the door and Penny was left alone to the mercy of the machine. At this point, Penny had given the machine feelings, all of which were cruel and wicked. She hated it, more than she hated anything, even Sheldon. Her whole world was the machine and in her world the machine was the devil and, as if the machine could read her thoughts, it started, making the awful sound it does when it’s starting up. Penny had to focus her mind, the one thought she held on to was that this was the last cycle, it won’t last forever. All she had to do was survive for... one... more... round. But that thought was lost almost instantly, when she realised where the machine was targeting next.

Penny had always looked after her body, she was after all, a professional actress, she had to be perfect all the time and this included her feet. All the care that she showered on herself made her skin incredibly sensitive and her feet were the worst. “N-No... N-No... p-p-please... not my feet... a-anywhere but my feeeehehehehehetttttttt!”

It didn’t take much to send Penny into hysterics, the feathered devices worked their magic on her heals, operating in random patterns to prevent her from becoming immune. Penny thought it was the worst feeling in the world, however in the back of her mind, suppressed by emotion, she knew it was going to get worse, a lot worse. It could have been the programming, but more than likely it was her mind, fogged by the tickling sensation, interpreting the signals incorrectly, that made her think the machine was being deviously thorough on her feet. Two brush devices joined the attack, on the balls and arches of her feet, the initial contact with the skin sent Penny into hysterics, laughing and pulling wildly at her restraints, until the initial shock wore off and she slumped back in the chair still laughing uncontrollably. Tears were streaming down Penny’s face as the devices went through there random patterns, adding and removing devices to keep her on the edge, all the while keeping some of her sanity in check. It wasn’t until device changed tact from brushes and feathers on the soles of her feet to the vibrating pads on her soles and brushes between her toes, that her solid laughing and squeals changed to uncontrollable screams, laughing and wild thrashing, but all she could manage was the move her pelvis, the brushes stayed in place between her toes and the pads covered every spot on her soles. “NOHOOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THEREHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!! PPPPLLLLLHEHEHEHEHEHEHESSSSEEEE STOPHAHAHAHAHAHA... IT TIHIHCKLES TOOHOHOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUHUCH!!” She knew the pleading wouldn’t help, but it was all she could do, the devices knew exactly what to do where and it was driving her insane, she was throwing her body around in any effort to escape, but the restraints weren’t budging. The brushes moved in and out of her toes with surgical precision and the vibrating pads covered her soles, stimulating her heals, balls and arches in random patterns that she couldn’t predict and couldn’t prepare for. The foot attack lasted for what seemed like hours and Penny could feel the intensity rise to a point where she was sure she would loose control, but with every increase in force she knew it would be coming to an end soon, it was after all the last cycle. Penny wasn’t in pain, but pain was the only sensation far enough from pleasure, to explain what she was feeling. It truly was torture, she would have given anything for the brushes to get out of between her toes.

Penny’s mind registered a decline in the intensity at her feet, her spirit pick up, however if she wasn’t completely exhausted she would have realised that this time the machine wasn’t slowing. Before she knew it, every spot on her body was feeling a ticklish sensation.
“NOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” was all she could manage, as the device searched out the most sensitive areas of her body. The rotating knobs found their position in her soft arm pit, brushes worked her sides, while soft pincers squeezed her stomach and a multitude of brushes were probing the sole of her feet. “AHAAAAA!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA OHHH OH HHHHOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed, laughed and giggled with a new vigour as her whole body was exposed to the assault.

It would have only been 45mins, but to Penny it seemed like a life time and it took her 10mins to stop laughing and realise the sensation on her skin was gone and the chair was back in its default position. If Penny had any energy at all she would have tried to escape her, still tight, restraints, but it wouldn’t have mattered, she didn’t have the energy to get herself out of the chair. Exhausted she fell into a deep sleep, unperturbed that she was still stuck in the chair, Sheldon would soon be back and would release her from her bonds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Big Bang Theory and its characters are property of Warner Brothers
Firefly and its characters are property of 20th Century Fox

Well done sir! Another TV show gets the tickle aspect!

Great story. I'd like to add something at the very end, if that's ok. It's just something that popped into my head as I read the last sentence . . .

Leonard was watching the entire scene from his office via Web-Cam he had set up prior to Sheldon and Penny's arrival.
He smiled to himself, and said out loud to no one in particular, “Thanks Sheldon. I owe you one.”
He turned off his lap top and closed it. He removed the connection and took his lap top with him as he got up and walked towards the door.
He opened the door, then looked back at the now vacant area where his lap top was.
“That’ll teach you NOT to break up with me!”

I know it's a bit lame, but it was just a visual in my head that I wanted to communicate.

Thanks for all the wonderful feed back.

On the topic of Part 2, there is a story as to why Howard messaged Sheldon and I have already started writing. But... I'm not sure if I should post it. The story takes more of a Erotic path and I am struggling with my conscience.

What do people think, should I post it once it's finished?

Would love to see Amy Farrah-Fowler get tickled! She would be great to see lose control.

I say do it. Write what you feel. You can have 2 versions if you'd like. Write the full story, then start editing, if you so desire. If you feel that the original is way too graphic, you can always e-mail it to those who want that version. These are merely suggestions. But My Own Personal Opinion ( MOPO ?) is to write the full story as you see fit.

I say do it. Write what you feel. You can have 2 versions if you'd like. Write the full story, then start editing, if you so desire. If you feel that the original is way too graphic, you can always e-mail it to those who want that version. These are merely suggestions. But My Own Personal Opinion ( MOPO ?) is to write the full story as you see fit.

Very insightful, thanks for that Braxton. In my eyes the story is finished, but while I was writing it I got an idea, it's not even really my taste but I couldn't help but write it out. But I'm going to take your advice and finish it and if anyone wants to read it, they can let me know.

Would love to see Amy Farrah-Fowler get tickled! She would be great to see lose control.

When I first thought of the idea and it expanded in my head my next two thoughts for female leads were Missy Cooper and Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton. Amy Farrah-Fowler never came to mind.

Very insightful, thanks for that Braxton. In my eyes the story is finished, but while I was writing it I got an idea, it's not even really my taste but I couldn't help but write it out. But I'm going to take your advice and finish it and if anyone wants to read it, they can let me know.

When I first thought of the idea and it expanded in my head my next two thoughts for female leads were Missy Cooper and Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton. Amy Farrah-Fowler never came to mind.

I'd love to read it I say post it.

:rainbowbounce:i love this one "D cute aha but id love 2 c sheldon get it lol him and his cheesy laugh ha he never laughs :p pm me 2 chat :D yay story!!!!! X3:rainbowbounce:

Okay, I know I asked for you're opinion and I didn't really listen to the answer. But if anyone is interested Part 2 is here.

awesome story... would love to see future stories. Maybe Max and Caroline from 2 broke girls tickled in nylons. THANK YOU FOR YOUR STORIES.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back